Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did helicopter down. Shaun tweeted about it, apparently a surprise.
I bet you it was planned all along. Remember how they said the usual trek was like 12-13 days but they planned for 10 days🙄 guess more time for vacatiob

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are deffo helicoptering down aren’t they
since they haven’t posted anything from their trek today, I think the answer is yes🤣

I would think that if anything the trek back to Lukla is easier because they move down and their oxygen is getting better which makes everything better and easier
---
…and there it is 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, they did really well getting to base camp (even with the moaning) but of course Shaun ‘surprised’ them with the helicopter down

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair, they did really well getting to base camp (even with the moaning) but of course Shaun ‘surprised’ them with the helicopter down
More like Mindy screamed at Shaun to sort it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More like Mindy screamed at Shaun to sort it out 😂
You could tell by the way they were "joking" everytime they saw a helicopter that it was their plan; this way it would not come as a big shock for us. Mindy even said a lot of them were considering it, so for Shaun to say he "surprised" them is just lame

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm very impressed they made it given the training they didn't do. Not at all shocked that the experienced hikers are the only ones making the hike back down. I'm interested to hear how they'll spin this in the vlog so it doesn't look like their plan the whole time.

Reactions: 11
You could tell by the way they were "joking" everytime they saw a helicopter that it was their plan; this way it would not come as a big shock for us. Mindy even said a lot of them were considering it, so for Shaun to say he "surprised" them is just lame
Mindy has said in her stories from today that her plan was always to get the helicopter but as the trek has gone on more and more people were signing up for the chopper. But i thought you had planned to walk down the mountain so much faster than everyone else and Shaun surprised you with the helicopter? No? Lies? Righto

• Haha
Bailey just deleted a bunch of stories. There were loads after the helicopter update, some about Asa buying her ribbon and she’s just deleted them all.

Bailey just deleted a bunch of stories. There were loads after the helicopter update, some about Asa buying her ribbon and she’s just deleted them all.
I’ve just seen them (I skipped through them as they looked dull 😂)

Reactions: 5
I'd be embarrassed if I was Kamri. Can totally see Mindy having a photo shooting for her brand scheduled and that's why they needed to get back to the hotel quickly. Like.. "Look, these products do wonders on Everest hair!" "These products are what got us through 7 days without running water!" "We climbed Everest to get the most beautiful shots for you!" :rolleyes:

It's so pathetic. It's pathetic to do it all wrong from the very beginning and then just take the easy way out because they didn't bother to prepare properly.

If they just admitted they weren't prepared and their bodies were failing them and they either mentally or physically or both couldn't hike anymore, I'd have so much more respect for them. But nope! It's all a joke, they did nothing wrong, they just randomly and by total surprise took a short cut.

Base Camp looks boring af. I still can't comprehend why this would be destination worth hiking to, especially for them. Like, hike anywhere close to your home? Or do the whole thing? Or just visit the Alps/Iceland/Hawaii/whatever if you are in desperate need of seeing piles of gravel mixed with privileged white people.
I literally studied geology in uni and see beauty in rocks where most people don't but hell had to freeze over before I'd put myself in a place without a decent amount of oxygen. Maybe I've got my priorities wrong but there's nothing I enjoy more than being able to breathe.

Reactions: 7
Base Camp looks boring af. I still can't comprehend why this would be destination worth hiking to, especially for them. Like, hike anywhere close to your home? Or do the whole thing? Or just visit the Alps/Iceland/Hawaii/whatever if you are in desperate need of seeing piles of gravel mixed with privileged white people.
I literally studied geology in uni and see beauty in rocks where most people don't but hell had to freeze over before I'd put myself in a place without a decent amount of oxygen. Maybe I've got my priorities wrong but there's nothing I enjoy more than being able to breathe.
I was thinking the same thing. Like how is it a destination? I get that the views on the way there are great, but it's not like the EBC view is better (can't even see everest) or some kind of climax as far as I can see. It's not even a symbolic thing like "I was on Everest" bc they literally aren't. They just hike and hate life until they get to this plateau of rocks with a billboard? Its so arbitrary, The hike could just stop at the previous town they were at if that was where the summitters started. Call me crazy but I have a different idea of a dream vacation and I like hiking.
It's literally just for bragging rights at this point, right?

I wonder how this hike was on B&Ds relationship. It’s physically and mentally hard so I’m sure tensions are high. If you look in the background of a lot of their stories, they’re not next to each other and he almost looks lost. And he’s been sitting next to Mindy in a lot of stories while Brooklyn is sitting somewhere else.

Attachments

• Wow
Didn't she say she started before going so she was good? I may be wrong though
---
I wonder how this hike was on B&Ds relationship. It’s physically and mentally hard so I’m sure tensions are high. If you look in the background of a lot of their stories, they’re not next to each other and he almost looks lost. And he’s been sitting next to Mindy in a lot of stories while Brooklyn is sitting somewhere else.
More like Mindy was always near him🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 1