Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be spewing at their seats, I've only seen them in VIP front sections before. All the way back at GUTS, bit different for them hahahah

And Asa and Bailey are going away for the weekend (on a Sunday) again… they truly work so hard and really deserve it *sarcasm*

Reactions: 9
And Asa and Bailey are going away for the weekend (on a Sunday) again… they truly work so hard and really deserve it *sarcasm*
Their dogs must barely know them at this point. She hasn't even un packed her suit case, has she?

Reactions: 5
Does Asa still have a job or is he her full time valet, butler, etc? All he ever seems to do is hold her things while she shops or he is there in the middle of the day in the background of her reels.

Reactions: 6
Does Asa still have a job or is he her full time valet, butler, etc? All he ever seems to do is hold her things while she shops or he is there in the middle of the day in the background of her reels.
Wasn’t his goal to become a doctor of neuroscience or something to that effect? If that’s the case I hope he doesn’t wake up in ten years and regret not doing it or attempting to do it!

Reactions: 6
I’m not taking hair advice from someone whose roots are greasy and ends are fried. She said her hair looks “so luxurious” 🧐 Also, super shady how she put the “affiliate” in white to blend in with her shirt. And I could be wrong, but I think silk is better than satin for your hair.

Attachments

Wasn’t his goal to become a doctor of neuroscience or something to that effect? If that’s the case I hope he doesn’t wake up in ten years and regret not doing it or attempting to do it!
Asa talked about somewhere but I don’t remember where. He talked about how he originally committed to neuroscience as a major but then when he realized that that wasn’t for him, it was too late so he stuck it out. He didn’t want to be a doctor or a neuroscience major anymore.

In a YouTube video () where Asa announced his college decision, he said that he was going to Baylor to be a neuroscience major. He would graduate and become a Texas resident so it would be cheaper on tuition.

Reactions: 1
He ‘works from home’ in an imaginary job ir a very basic one (being Bailey’s PA) where he can go to the office and warehouse during the day, takes days off whenever, goes to Starbucks constantly and out for lunch, snacks, shopping….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Asa talked about somewhere but I don’t remember where. He talked about how he originally committed to neuroscience as a major but then when he realized that that wasn’t for him, it was too late so he stuck it out. He didn’t want to be a doctor or a neuroscience major anymore.

In a YouTube video () where Asa announced his college decision, he said that he was going to Baylor to be a neuroscience major. He would graduate and become a Texas resident so it would be cheaper on tuition.
Do you think this is true or was he just saying that for Baileys sake? 🤨 But nah I have been there and no how it feels to be in something that i just wasn't passion about.

Am I imagining things? It seems, to me, that every time B&B launch something Mindy is dropping hints at a new product from Harritage or at a new collab. Mindy rarely shares the twins stuff or promotes them. I just find it so strange…

Reactions: 1
I can’t remember where they said it but Asa changed from going to medical school cus it’s so many more years of studying etc. I just hope it was his decision to go straight into work and nobody bullied him into it. And it was Mindys wish before she turns 50 to climb to Mount Everest base camp - I’m just cackling at how little training they’ve done. The altitude difference alone will be so different for them, let along the walking

Reactions: 8
I’m not taking hair advice from someone whose roots are greasy and ends are fried. She said her hair looks “so luxurious” 🧐 Also, super shady how she put the “affiliate” in white to blend in with her shirt. And I could be wrong, but I think silk is better than satin for your hair.
Funny how she brought up esthetician school when we all know she is only talking about this because it was a paid partnership

Reactions: 2
As someone who’s close to Mindy’s age I find it so cringy how obsessed she seems with being/looking like her children’s sister and not their mother.

As someone who’s close to Mindy’s age I find it so cringy how obsessed she seems with being/looking like her children’s sister and not their mother.
I mean you have to understand that Mindy lost the chance to be an “adult” because she married young (19 I think) and had Brooklyn and Bailey right after at 20.

I mean you have to understand that Mindy lost the chance to be an “adult” because she married young (19 I think) and had Brooklyn and Bailey right after at 20.
I won’t say that she lost the chance to be an adult, she seized on it with both hands. She made the choice to marry and have children young. She is their mom, and should be proud to be called their mom. The way she’s acting comes off as kinda competitive with her kids, and especially B&B. She’s in her 40s, and there’s nothing wrong with that!

My parents were 20 when they married and had me. We have joked that we all grew up in this house together. But really, even now as I'm late 20s, there has never been a doubt on who the adults are here. My parents were always responsible for us and even would go without to make sure me and my siblings got what we needed - without exploiting us on the internet! Now me and my siblings are grown adults our parents do now invest their money into their own hobbies and what not but there's no feeling of them trying to be like us or trying to reclaim their youth years they lost. I look at Mindy with embarrassment and feel so uncomfortable by her behaviour. I've never felt that about my mum who's close in age.

Reactions: 3
They are seriously dropping a crap load for this Expedition. Is looking like prices start out at around $32,000. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 4