Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trend is to rate your prom/homecoming looks and Brooklyn is just bragging about how she missed a few dances to go to the red carpet and go on their music tour. So relatable lol

Also, she went to prom with the same guy Bailey went to homecoming with. Then in Kamri’s video, she said she went to prom with a guy and then went to homecoming with his brother. How weird.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
By the number of likes and the stupid content they post, it looks like they know their "fame" is running out. Soon nobody will talk about them
And that's when they'll start having babies lol. Try and get the fame back. This may not work out for them though, because people are starting to wake up to family vloggers that use their kids as content. They call it child exploitation and are fighting for laws to be made against it. If that actually happens, they'll be screwed lol.

Reactions: 5
I still don't get how Brooklyn is comfortable posting to Snapchat but not on IG. I guess less people use Snapchat these days so it's less likely they will be called out, that's why she posted about coming back from church there💀

Reactions: 4
I’ll bet 5$ that a lot of their stories today will be polls about Grammy outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still don't get how Brooklyn is comfortable posting to Snapchat but not on IG. I guess less people use Snapchat these days so it's less likely they will be called out, that's why she posted about coming back from church there💀
I read that Snapchat is paying a lot of money to influencers right now. Like you said, if they have less followers on there, that’s probably why she’s posting. She’ll say something ignorant and it’s less likely someone will see it and call her out on it. I don’t have Snapchat so please keep us updated on her posts! Weird she still goes to church but didn’t get sealed.

Reactions: 3
They have not one single original thought between all of them.
And then you had Bailey saying the whole team gets together and each one puts forward 30 ideas. Like yeah, sure Jan, 30 ideas yet you keep posting the same💩 over and over OR you are stealing other people's idea 🤡
---
I read that Snapchat is paying a lot of money to influencers right now. Like you said, if they have less followers on there, that’s probably why she’s posting. She’ll say something ignorant and it’s less likely someone will see it and call her out on it. I don’t have Snapchat so please keep us updated on her posts! Weird she still goes to church but didn’t get sealed.
I don't use snapchat anymore. But I've seen people on reddit or Discord post screenshots about the church story. And also her storu about business casual outfit at her Harvard course where she was wearing that basic white crop tank top, torn jeans and a jacket 💀

I love that she got rid of the valentines nails before Valentine’s Day 😂 surely today should have been the day to get the valentines nails?

Attachments

I love that she got rid of the valentines nails before Valentine’s Day 😂 surely today should have been the day to get the valentines nails?
All the photoshoot were taken and they live their lives with photoshoots and not actual life.

Reactions: 4
Another twin video with their husbands 🥱 In case you forgot, they’re twins and they have husbands. Dakota’s facial expressions throughout the video ☠
He is utterly unattractive to me but those pics are hilarious. You could use the first one as a reaction to half of the nonsense they post 🤣

Reactions: 5
B&B got nose jobs in high school. Rylan has recently mentioned that she got a breast reduction (which I totally understand) and her gums shortened while in high school. I know we’ve talked about how Mindy comments on their bodies (saying Rylan has a perfect nose and Paisley’s book timer can be used on the treadmill), so I wonder if Mindy convinced them to get these surgeries while they were so young.

Reactions: 9
B&B got nose jobs in high school. Rylan has recently mentioned that she got a breast reduction (which I totally understand) and her gums shortened while in high school. I know we’ve talked about how Mindy comments on their bodies (saying Rylan has a perfect nose and Paisley’s book timer can be used on the treadmill), so I wonder if Mindy convinced them to get these surgeries while they were so young.
I had no idea about the gum shortening. But wonder why she got a reduction? I’ve always felt sorry for Rylan she doesn’t have the same copy and paste face/body that B&B/Kamri have, I remember them making comments about not being able to share clothes with her