Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given Dakota’s cowgirl kink, this feels gross.. honestly though I don’t understand why she’s dressed like a cowgirl. I know they live in Texas but she never dresses like this.
I thought the same, I thought she's copying Brooklyn's style 🙄

And Mindy was posing/pouting the other day like a teenager 🙄🫣

Reactions: 7
Given Dakota’s cowgirl kink, this feels gross.. honestly though I don’t understand why she’s dressed like a cowgirl. I know they live in Texas but she never dresses like this.
Yes that comment and eyes makes me wanna puke. And you are right, they are utah people, they just moved to texas. They have not one ounce of country in them and i hate when they say they are “texan” or from texas. They are NOT. ☠☠

Reactions: 6
Creepy Dakota is at it again.. In Mindy’s recent video, they were having a dance battle and Dakota took off his shirt and was swinging it above his head. It seems like he’s always taking off his shirt around the McKnights.. The photo is hard to see but this is him, Brooklyn, and their new puppy.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Seriously, what does Brooklyn see in him? He’s so weird and the biggest 🚩 The way he gropes her butt and his weird pervy face at the end 🤢
Absolutely agree. There is definitely something there that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. He wouldn't leave her alone, and made sure they married in such a short time.
Creepy Dakota is at it again.. In Mindy’s recent video, they were having a dance battle and Dakota took off his shirt and was swinging it above his head. It seems like he’s always taking off his shirt around the McKnights.. The photo is hard to see but this is him, Brooklyn, and their new puppy.
He thinks very highly of himself, that's for sure. He isn't attractive at all, he is just a creep!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he has a thing for mindy especially after that creepy comment he made on her ig!

Reactions: 3
I skimmed through brooklyns car tour on youtube and she already folded down the back two seats so she could have a little bit of trunk space. So there legit was no reason to get that car for just the fact that she wanted “more seats and more space”. I wish she would have just said it was time for a new car, instead of just making up silly excuses to justify it. Lol

Reactions: 4
Bailey AND asa both didnt know that in winter it gets drier and you create static electricity??????? How would one not know this. You learn it in like elementary school.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Bailey AND asa both didnt know that in winter it gets drier and you create static electricity??????? How would one not know this. You learn it in like elementary school.
Finishing high school and college early really aged well 😂

• Haha
By the number of likes and the stupid content they post, it looks like they know their "fame" is running out. Soon nobody will talk about them

By the number of likes and the stupid content they post, it looks like they know their "fame" is running out. Soon nobody will talk about them
Its definitely waning, all they post is about getting their nails done, complaining about their “work” and their five billion dogs.

All Bailey does is complain about how she’s ‘finally’ got some down time as well. Really?

Its definitely waning, all they post is about getting their nails done, complaining about their “work” and their five billion dogs.
Exactly. It's now years ago since they had a buzz around them. Remember their music?! Ahahahah They only got lucky because their mum was on YouTube at the right time when it was actually wildly lucrative. Now I don't think it makes vloggers as much money unless they do sponsored vlogs. The twins have no personality. Bailey clings onto reading the most popular books and Brooklyn wears cowboy boots now (which her mum seems to copy).

I think eventually they will have to slink out of the limelight and get proper jobs. Teenagers aren't going to keep buying overpriced Shein tat from their webshop forever, they will grow up or move onto the next influencer.

Reactions: 6
They get weirdly few comments and/or likes for an account who boasts about having over 9m followers 😅 bet the majority of their followers are bots and/or bought

Reactions: 10
Not Bailey doing a sponsored post for s€x toys yet still find ways to plug ITK and Hairitage 💀 also, they only talk about the toys when they are paid to do so. Otherwise, the never mention them

• Haha
Not Bailey seeking yet more validation with a who wore it better challenge that Brooklyn will inevitably win

Reactions: 2