Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I thiught the IG with Brooklyn telling Dakota about the concert tickets was actually really cute šŸ™ˆ

I had no idea about the gum shortening. But wonder why she got a reduction? Iā€™ve always felt sorry for Rylan she doesnā€™t have the same copy and paste face/body that B&B/Kamri have, I remember them making comments about not being able to share clothes with her
Rylan got a breast reduction because her boobs were too big and heavy on her. She made a Tik Tok about it

Reactions: 1
The fact that Brooklyn had to make a story saying ā€œDonā€™t worry Dakota and I are still hereā€ because she very rarely posts and Iā€™m sure people were asking where she was. And Bailey probably had to tell her to make a video. I know Brooklyn was in Cancun all week but she couldā€™ve posted something.

Baileyā€™s ski stories have been interesting. Iā€™m glad sheā€™s actually doing something adventurous.

Reactions: 2
This is sad. I wonder if this is because of her growing up on social media, B&B being the favorites, and Kamri being called B&Bā€™s triplet. I think in some ways Rylan is trying to please her parents. I still want to know the real reason why they sent her away to that camp.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see brooklyn do the "when your card declines at therapy" trend? Who is the ex she's referring to I wonder...

I hate how this sounds like a last minute decision. If it was any of her ā€˜blood siblingsā€™ (as she refers to them) they would have all have been there.

Edit: Go Daxton! They seemed really sad he didnā€™t get 1st but he should be proud regardless!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
They leave for Everest in less than two months and Mindy has just done her first test of her shoes and socks. I'm dying to see them struggle because Mindy seems so adamant that she doesn't need to do training because they're not walking far each day

Reactions: 10
^ Can somebody explain to me were this everest idea came from in the first place?

They leave for Everest in less than two months and Mindy has just done her first test of her shoes and socks. I'm dying to see them struggle because Mindy seems so adamant that she doesn't need to do training because they're not walking far each day
itā€™s so funny because when they do ā€œtrainā€ (and Iā€™m using the word lightly) they are walking on flat surfaces! The trek to Everest base camp is not flat at all!

Reactions: 7
^ Can somebody explain to me were this everest idea came from in the first place?
I'm not sure, but I am willing to bet that Kamri probably signed up to do it first and then Mindy probably thought she'd hijack it too. Out of all of them, Kamri seems genuinely into hiking.

Reactions: 8
The podcast episode that Brooklyn and Bailey and their husbands did with Matt and Abby. One of the twins explained that their uncle is climbing the base of Mount Everest and they decided to join him

B&B came back from their "work trip" and will go to the Olivia concert tomorrow. I bet you they won't work at all tomorrow and will just try a couple of clothes and call it a day šŸ’€

Considering how much money they have they always dress in cheap rubbish with no style. Other influencers their age with that kind of money dress a lot more stylishly. They don't seem to buy quality pieces that last. Every event they go to = a new costume of tat.
The way she is "defending" herself on IG šŸ’€

I think Brooklyn looked really goodā€¦ Bailey wtfā€¦ donā€™t even get me started on Kamri, Rylan or Asa

• Haha
Reactions: 3