Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we are here for the hate, and i don't like these girls currently, but I vividly remember the time when I used to watch their videos and I liked them, I used to think that Brooklyn was much much prettier than Bailey, Bailey was boring to me.
Nowadays I surprise myself when I remember these thoughts, because Brooklyn seems creepy to me and not cute at all. But bailey on the other hand seems happier, younger more fresh

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I know we are here for the hate, and i don't like these girls currently, but I vividly remember the time when I used to watch their videos and I liked them, I used to think that Brooklyn was much much prettier than Bailey, Bailey was boring to me.
Nowadays I surprise myself when I remember these thoughts, because Brooklyn seems creepy to me and not cute at all. But bailey on the other hand seems happier, younger more fresh
Bailey also married for love, Brooklyn married because she wanted to compete with her sister. Bailey seems more genuine

Reactions: 13
Just because you have a husband doesn’t mean you’re in love. We see you constantly dodging his kisses. B&B love bragging that they’re married. It’s sad that being married was basically their main goal in life

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just because you have a husband doesn’t mean you’re in love. We see you constantly dodging his kisses. B&B love bragging that they’re married. It’s sad that being married was basically their main goal in life
LMAO what the hell is that face

Reactions: 4
Bailey also married for love, Brooklyn married because she wanted to compete with her sister. Bailey seems more genuine
True, bailey can be annoying sometimes but at least she is being genuine, i also think she seems happier cause of asa and being married and in love, brooklyn seems grumpy and irritated all the time

Brooklyns just annoyed because everyone is calling her out for her choice of husband and her attitude towards him. Like fair enough if people following her don’t like him but you should at least act like you live him and show a thimbles worth of affection back. I know everyone isn’t big into PDA but I don’t remember her dodging Parker or Brooks in the past 🤔 just saying……..
Also the imaginary love life filter had me lolling so hard 😂

Brooklyns just annoyed because everyone is calling her out for her choice of husband and her attitude towards him. Like fair enough if people following her don’t like him but you should at least act like you live him and show a thimbles worth of affection back. I know everyone isn’t big into PDA but I don’t remember her dodging Parker or Brooks in the past 🤔 just saying……..
I will always 10000% believe she thought brooks was the one and when he dumped her, she just needed a rebound and that’s where Dakota came in

Reactions: 10
She definitely switched gears on this. She had no issues cuddling Brooks on camera.

Reactions: 9
I will always 10000% believe she thought brooks was the one and when he dumped her, she just needed a rebound and that’s where Dakota came in
Completely agree!! She totally wanted to marry Brooks. In this video, someone asked “who’s more likely to get married first?” and Brooklyn said either could get married first.

Once B&D got engaged, Bailey said “guys have asked our permission before and we said no” but I think that was a lie to make Brooks look bad. I think she wasn’t Mormon enough for his family. She clearly went to school in Utah to be closer to him (her school was 10 mins from BYU).

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She definitely switched gears on this. She had no issues cuddling Brooks on camera.
It would be fine if they just didn’t show that part of their life but they need to portray the perfect life. She is always leaning away from him and like others have said was happy to show other relationships. She knows what she is doing as could quite easily change the perception by just making tiny changes but the truth is in her body language. It’s sad as Dakota is head over heels but Brooklyn is so distant towards him and it all shows in her “kidnapped” eyes! I see this all to often in Mormon communities when the honeymoon is over. She only seems excited when talking about making money at sip city.

Brooklyn's 1 year anniversary is this weekend, would have thought she'd be in Utah preparing for her sealing by now?

Reactions: 1
Mindy is desperately trying to relive her twenties since she spent them child rearing. Not saying there’s anything wrong with being a young parent at all but this is what happens when societal pressures lead to being in that situation too young and then the parents end up trying to recapture their youth instead of just enjoying the stage of life that they’re at now

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that thinks Bailey’s makeup bag and makeup being covered in product just makes them feel sick. She could use a makeup wipe and clean up the outside of the packaging. It looks like it exploded and she didn’t bother cleaning it up!

Reactions: 1
Brooklyn changed the caption from ‘365 days of us’ to ‘365 days of us being married - I mean it was all so rushed that it feels like they’ve only been dating for a year 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3