Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that they’re never getting sealed and it’s just something Mindy said would happen to make herself feel better.
I thought Brooklyn said it as well, that she was having a religious ceremony after 12 months? Maybe I am thinking of Mindy saying it

Reactions: 2
I thought Brooklyn said it as well, that she was having a religious ceremony after 12 months? Maybe I am thinking of Mindy saying it
This is something so many Mormons do but then never end up getting married in the temple or do it much later as you have to abide by certain rules etc. she probably hasn’t completed the “worthiness” checklist.

Reactions: 3
I’m probably reaching but this is an interesting post from Dakota’s mom. Is Dakota not going to end up in the highest kingdom because he’s not getting sealed in the temple?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Brooklyns just annoyed because everyone is calling her out for her choice of husband and her attitude towards him. Like fair enough if people following her don’t like him but you should at least act like you live him and show a thimbles worth of affection back. I know everyone isn’t big into PDA but I don’t remember her dodging Parker or Brooks in the past 🤔 just saying……..
Also the imaginary love life filter had me lolling so hard 😂
I saw her dodging Parker in one video. It was the one where they were interviewing celebrities, can't remember what it was called, but she was definitely being mean to Parker. She gives him this real bitchy stare until she notices the camera on her. Then says parker got stickers cause he is a 3 year old. When they are all getting out of the limo he tries to grab her hand and she pulls her hand away. Later on you see him going to put his arm around her and she shrugs him off. I honestly don't think she would be the easiest person to get along with. But I absolutely agree that she was head over heels in love with Brooks and Dakota is the rebound guy

Reactions: 8
Also, why is ‘being married’ anything to do with bringing Asa along? Marriage is now Bailey’s entire personality

Reactions: 6
They really want people to think this is a pregnancy announcement or something I swear
This was my thought but I can’t think of them reacting to anything else in this way. Unless they are getting another dog… which is totally possible!

Reactions: 7
Why was Bailey acting like she desperately needed that $100 from Shaun? You're telling me that she couldn't go to a restaurant by herself for her "pick me up"?

Reactions: 4
Mindy is desperately trying to relive her twenties since she spent them child rearing. Not saying there’s anything wrong with being a young parent at all but this is what happens when societal pressures lead to being in that situation too young and then the parents end up trying to recapture their youth instead of just enjoying the stage of life that they’re at now
Well said! Like why tf 😭:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This Instagram post was posted by Dakota’s mom.

I think it is hinting that Dakota (and Brooklyn) aren’t going to be sealed and how they aren’t going to be saved.

Attachments