Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t looked at their social media in ages but the comments on their recent post are saying they posted a story about how they support Israel and then deleted it? Which is why everyone’s commenting the Palestine flag

Reactions: 4
So of course they get to meet taylor swift and go to the premier. How did they even get invited. 🙄
---
I haven’t looked at their social media in ages but the comments on their recent post are saying they posted a story about how they support Israel and then deleted it? Which is why everyone’s commenting the Palestine flag
Goes to show they posted originally due to peer pressure and deleted it due to peer pressure. I wish they would just do what they believe and stick to it. Stop being yes girls and show who you truly are. I support the innocent people, not the horrible ones, either side.

Reactions: 7
Brooklyns outfit is so cheap and nasty Bailey did her dirty picking that for her at the mall

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They definitely had something nicer and also to dress code than those outfits in their walk in wardrobes.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, maybe its bc I'm not that well versed in fashion, but imo these outfits are sooo ugly and unflattering and weirdly proportioned?
Rylans legs look very hairy, Kamri is wearing a nightgown that's to big for her (and the jewelry ???) and Brooklyn is wearing a dress I owned in 2004 when I was 12.
As a professional stylist, I can confirm that these looks were not a great choice for any of them, especially Brooklyn.

Reactions: 4
I swear these girls do not know what the meaning of the word met, or meet means. They didn't meet her, Taylor Swift didn't single them out to talk to them, they just saw her in person. That was it LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I swear these girls do not know what the meaning of the word met, or meet means. They didn't meet her, Taylor Swift didn't single them out to talk to them, they just saw her in person. That was it LOL
Exactly. I watched the video like oh wow they met Taylor - but they did not 😂