Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is WAY too much going on in that kitchen. The shelves and glasses next to those lamps,, nope

Reactions: 2
Nah, nobody said that 😒
This screenshot also shows just how precarious those glasses are. If someone tall stands up too quick and bumps their head, those glasses are going down. The dogs could very easily accidentally knock them off. And also if/when they have children those glasses are so dangerous and could easily fall. I don’t think they’ve thought it through other than the ✨aesthetic✨

Reactions: 3
Off topic a bit, but I was scrolling through the Australian Kmart clearance items, and what do I see? Hairitage! Obviously not doing too well out here in Australia, I wonder if the sales are plummeting in America also?

Off topic a bit, but I was scrolling through the Australian Kmart clearance items, and what do I see? Hairitage! Obviously not doing too well out here in Australia, I wonder if the sales are plummeting in America also?
I think in a cost of living crisis people either stick to products they know from adverts or previous usage, or the supermarket's own brand. Apart from Instagram I don't think Hairitage is advertised anywhere? I don't think they have much market anymore, Mindy slowed down doing hair videos ages ago, if she had kept that up maybe she'd have more of a current audience.

Reactions: 1
Is Bailey soft launching an OF account?👀 Posting about Asa looking at her b00bs in a public place then about Asa's hickey? Like miss girl really said it was ok to post this on her IG?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Bailey soft launching an OF account?👀 Posting about Asa looking at her b00bs in a public place then about Asa's hickey? Like miss girl really said it was ok to post this on her IG?
I get the ick from those photos, Asa looking pleased with himself I just can't imagine him in the bedroom :sick: He still seems like a teenager to me. They are well matched though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was going to say! And the fact it was his sister who took those photos in that cafe/restaurant. I get that Asa likes his wife and finds her attractive but there’s a time and a place and it’s definitely not in front of your sister!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The two recent posts about her new dining area and glasses shelves are full of comments about how it looks awkward and off centre, and now I can’t unsee it! If I was Bailey I’d be asking for a refund

This looks AWFUL
Agreed! It’s messy, but not in a cool way. If they would’ve painted the wall in the same pink color as the booth area, hung and framed the tv, and then had the pictures around it, it might look better. She need to work with the angles in the room/roof and not just force the pictures into a space they REALLY don’t work in

Reactions: 1
Not a good ad for her interior designer friend. Things don't need to be busy busy busy on every wall. Some walls can be plain.
These projects all seem very spontaneous, there's definitely been no thought into them besides "I must do this"