Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooklyn will use being pregnant as an excuse to get out of Everest - she hasn't shown herself training once, if she was taking it seriously she would be showing herself walking daily, and hiking on the weekends surely... She's going to be incredibly unprepared if she does go
This! Plus the rest of the family who is going, none of them have shown how they are training except Kamri, breaking in her hiking boots and actually living and hiking in a higher altitude. The rest of the family is going to have a very difficult time. Probably for sensational videos, to get more views. “Had to be helicoptered out from Everest!!”

Reactions: 9
I just did the math, when they got married, Shaun was 24 and Mindy was 19! Then they had B&B two years later.
I mean, 19 & 24 dating is alright I think (though she looks more like 16 and he 26) but 19 is way too young to get married imho, especially if you have kids right away.
Mindy in her 40's acting and dressing like a teenager and pretending she's the same age as her daughters, getting away from her children over and over again for weeks speaks volumes.
She is now living her 20's as she couldn't back then. Kind of sad. I'm genuinely happy for the girls they weren't forced to get married and have children as young as Mindy.

RE: Everest
They are going to hike 200m and call it a day. No need to do more than a few steps to prove they did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did she wash the clothes first? Or could it be they wash it at the lake house which I would find weird if they usually go for a few days 🤔
For contest she is unpacking because last time she said she didn't unpack her bag when she came back from Mexico
When I get home from somewhere I wash everything I packed even if I didn't end up wearing it. Gives me a bit of an ick that she's mixing her clean and dirty clothes in her closet - even if she didn't wear it all, it's all come into contact with the lake water from her swimwear which is in the same bag 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Kamri overloading on her intense units for her final semester because she wants to be done with college so she can travel next year? She's already said she's struggled with her regular number of units in the past and now girl is doing 6 units. I don't know what the standard is in the US but in Australia it's 4 units a semester and they make overloading very difficult.

Reactions: 5
Dakota being weird and creepy again. The way he pushed harder on her boob after Bailey said “Dakota’s taking a cop of your..” I know it’s a tiktok challenge but why’s he grabbing her boob in front of everyone, including their coworkers 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
Mindy and Shaun must be sipcitys number 1 customers. There never seems to be anyone else in the queue except them

Reactions: 10
Why yes, $325 for a twin mattress is very affordable. They have no idea what it's like to struggle financially. And they can honestly thank their parents for that one.

Reactions: 3
Anyone willing to explain what that phrase even means? I'm not a native speaker and I have no clue.
I don't understand the word "cop" here, especially not followed by "of your".
Makes as much sense to me as a sentence like "it's colder outside than slapping a piece of wimbelwombledabadu".

Thank you in advance! 🙂

Reactions: 2
Anyone willing to explain what that phrase even means? I'm not a native speaker and I have no clue.
Makes as much sense to me as a sentence like "it's colder outside than slapping a piece of wimbelwombledabadu".

Thank you in advance! 🙂
This is what google says it means. lol.
Screenshot_20230907-150708_Chrome.jpg

Thank you in advance! 🙂
the full phrase, or at least the way i’ve most often heard it is “copping a feel” which means to touch someone, in a sexual context. it’s usually done kind of secretly, like they’re trying not to be caught doing it.

in this context, they’re referring to him grabbing her boob.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kamri overloading on her intense units for her final semester because she wants to be done with college so she can travel next year? She's already said she's struggled with her regular number of units in the past and now girl is doing 6 units. I don't know what the standard is in the US but in Australia it's 4 units a semester and they make overloading very difficult.
Yeah I don’t think she passed the med school test and/or didn’t get into any med schools. Sounds like she wants to finish and move on from college. I mean when you see your family living the life and not doing hard work yet making tons of money and traveling the world, why would you want to be stuck in school haha

Did anyone else pick up on Brooklyns odd choice of words the other day on stories when talking about the baby blankets and how all the girls had them and then saying ‘oh this was before we got Paisley’ like she’s sone kind of pet?? Wouldn’t you say before she was born, came into our family or even just adopted? It is so clear she sees herself as so different and separate to her and Dax

Reactions: 12
This is Bailey's fridge in the latest video (twin house swap). Must eat a lot of fast food if that's all she has in her fridge on a regular day... Also was interesting that Dakota made dinner for himself and Brooklyn after going to the shops, but Bailey and Asa just decided to get takeaway. I'm sure if Brooklyn wasn't with Dakota she'd be eating out as well
Screenshot_20230909-214517.png

Reactions: 4
This is Bailey's fridge in the latest video (twin house swap). Must eat a lot of fast food if that's all she has in her fridge on a regular day... Also was interesting that Dakota made dinner for himself and Brooklyn after going to the shops, but Bailey and Asa just decided to get takeaway. I'm sure if Brooklyn wasn't with Dakota she'd be eating out as wellView attachment 2436897
Its cause they never learned to cook, all they make is beef stew or noodles lol

Reactions: 7
Its cause they never learned to cook, all they make is beef stew or noodles lol
They can’t do anything for themselves. They both seem very dependent on each other and on their husbands. Asa and Dakota are always running their errands and bringing them lunch.

They definitely don’t know how to cook! 2 videos came to mind. In one, Brooklyn said “I moved to college and realized I didn’t know how to cook scrambled eggs because she cooked them for me my whole life” and the other, the Merrell Twins asked what changed since getting married and Brooklyn said “I don’t have to cook for myself anymore, Dakota does”

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This is Bailey's fridge in the latest video (twin house swap). Must eat a lot of fast food if that's all she has in her fridge on a regular day... Also was interesting that Dakota made dinner for himself and Brooklyn after going to the shops, but Bailey and Asa just decided to get takeaway. I'm sure if Brooklyn wasn't with Dakota she'd be eating out as wellView attachment 2436897
They eat like teenagers who have just moved out and can buy food they like but don’t make meals.
They have those brilliant kitchen spaces but all they do is eat takeout or heat up pasta.

They eat like teenagers who have just moved out and can buy food they like but don’t make meals.
They have those brilliant kitchen spaces but all they do is eat takeout or heat up pasta.
What was the point of buying that expensive fridge with spare coloured doors?