Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooklyn saying she hasn't been back to Baylor in so long. Girl, you graduated in 2021, marrying young doesn't make you old or anything 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brooklyn saying she hasn't been back to Baylor in so long. Girl, you graduated in 2021, marrying young doesn't make you old or anything 🤡
They were only there for three years too and always went back to dallas and only attended like one football game at baylor because they got to be on tv for it. I thought it was hilarious when brooklyn said they love football. Since when??? I doubt they even watch the cowboys, they have lived in dallas for a while now and I have never heard them talk or go to a dallas game either.

Reactions: 9
They were only there for three years too and always went back to dallas and only attended like one football game at baylor because they got to be on tv for it. I thought it was hilarious when brooklyn said they love football. Since when??? I doubt they even watch the cowboys, they have lived in dallas for a while now and I have never heard them talk or go to a dallas game either.
I feel like it was sponsored in some way the moment she said they were going there.

Reactions: 3
Do we think b&b will have gotten their temple recommend to get sealed at the end of this month? Also if they do get sealed do you reckon them hey will post about it?

Reactions: 4
Do we think b&b will have gotten their temple recommend to get sealed at the end of this month? Also if they do get sealed do you reckon them hey will post about it?
It's only Brooklyn getting sealed! I think if anything Mindy will be the one to let us know it's happened

Reactions: 3
Lol stupid autocorrect- I meant b&d 😂 I think if they do they won’t talk about it for some reason. I just have a feeling it’ll be very under the radar

Reactions: 1
I hate how every press release always contains such a high amount of unnecessary plastic and is just so garish and so early YouTube releases. Also I feel there is something in skincare press being subtle and let the product do the talking.
---
I’m so curious about the second wedding as well. Time is ticking.
If they are planning on getting married this month it would mean that Brooklyn is already wearing garments as has been “endowed”. The wedding is called a “sealing” her and Dakota will be sealed to God for time and all eternity.

Reactions: 2
Comparing themselves to Paisley again! They’re always making Paisley the negative when they compare themselves to her. With B&B comparing how “teeny tiny” they are to her, Kamri insisting Paisley couldn’t wear her shorts, and Mindy saying Paisley’s timer could be used for the treadmill, I bet sweet Paisley is going to have body dysmorphia. No one thought Brooklyn was 12 🙄 18 maybe, but not 12.

Also, kind of strange they’re going all the way to Utah for an ITK party… I bet they’re also doing something for Brooklyn’s 2nd wedding but they’re just not saying it

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
In reply to the previous message, I bet Brooklyn pulled the ‘I’m married’ line

Also, why can’t they use plates, are they really that against washing up, everything needs to be disposable with them 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 4
In reply to the previous message, I bet Brooklyn pulled the ‘I’m married’ line

Also, why can’t they use plates, are they really that against washing up, everything needs to be disposable with them 🙃
Can't get their hands dirty 🤡
Also, what's that hairstyle Kamri?

Also, kind of strange they’re going all the way to Utah for an ITK party… I bet they’re also doing something for Brooklyn’s 2nd wedding but they’re just not saying it
Shaun would definitely join if that were the case

And Dakota!
Mindy said “Shaun and the boys are staying back..” to do something. I don’t remember what activity she said they’d be doing. That’s why I thought it would be a wedding thing. Modest dress shopping, mini bachelorette party, idk just seems weird to go all the way to Utah for an ITK party. Plus their anniversary is in 2 weeks

Mindy said “Shaun and the boys are staying back..” to do something. I don’t remember what activity she said they’d be doing. That’s why I thought it would be a wedding thing. Modest dress shopping, mini bachelorette party, idk just seems weird to go all the way to Utah for an ITK party. Plus their anniversary is in 2 weeks
Wedding dress shopping could be, but its a little late for that. Final fitting maybe?
I thought she said they were staying for football? Maybe not though, i have very bad memory 😂. The girls were staying with mindy's parents, so church/wedding-related is possible (also bc grandpa made dr Pepper brownies 🤮, singling out/celebrating Brooklyn)

They are shopping for Kamri’s med school interviews. So i guess she did pass??
MCAT isn't pass/fail, you get a score from 472 to 528 and that gives med schools an idea of where you stand in the crowd. If she has interviews, she probably at least hit 500, which is average. They didn't say what schools they are but there are some that take lower scoring students if they have solid GPAs, experience volunteering or working in hospitals, and write a good personal statement.

MCAT isn't pass/fail, you get a score from 472 to 528 and that gives med schools an idea of where you stand in the crowd. If she has interviews, she probably at least hit 500, which is average. They didn't say what schools they are but there are some that take lower scoring students if they have solid GPAs, experience volunteering or working in hospitals, and write a good personal statement.
Ahhhh didn’t know!