Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are their ads for s€x toys always turn out cringe? Like if you are not comfortable talking about it, it's ok to decline the sponsorship. It's not like they need the money
They want to break out of the teen mould by shilling sex toys and reminding everyone their married but then at th same time they make videos about friggin hunger games. Who even is their audience at this point ? I'd be so weirded out at 12 watching my fave YouTubers talk about sex toys 🤨

Reactions: 8
Looks like they made Paisley stand while they were all eating breakfast, can they not all move down a bit and make space? I swear they are so horrible to her and Dax

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Also, sorry for the double post!! But Brooklyn’s never been to a luau?? I’ve never been to Hawaii but it would be something on my list to do, she’s been to Hawaii a lot if I’m right? Clearly shows they don’t try and see the culture anywhere they go

Attachments

Also, sorry for the double post!! But Brooklyn’s never been to a luau?? I’ve never been to Hawaii but it would be something on my list to do, she’s been to Hawaii a lot if I’m right? Clearly shows they don’t try and see the culture anywhere they go
I don’t get this either - shows they just stay at the hotel and go somewhere they can normally get cute pics. Where they were jumping in by the rope swing didn’t look the cleanest either but they go every year. How boring!

This holiday looks so much more interesting from Dakota’s family side as they are actually doing stuff.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get this either - shows they just stay at the hotel and go somewhere they can normally get cute pics. Where they were jumping in by the rope swing didn’t look the cleanest either but they go every year. How boring!

This holiday looks so much more interesting from Dakota’s family side as they are actually doing stuff.
Totally. Bailey was like "a relax day by the pool" as if she doesn't do that at her parents' place 😏

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree, there is so much to see and do in hawaii and I would LOVE to be able to go once, let alone all the time like they do. Like volcano tours, or helicopter rides, or museum visits (like pearl harbor!!) or yes luau’s or literally anything but just go to the pool that you can do anywhere!!!!

Mindy just said on her stories “last pool day!” Just to go back home and have her own pool. What a waste of a trip to hawaii

Mindy just said on her stories “last pool day!” Just to go back home and have her own pool. What a waste of a trip to hawaii
At this point, I don't think them going there is even an adventure or anything like that anymore. They do it so much, it's just normal to them. Anyone else would be taking full advantage.

Reactions: 4
Honestly their food always looks either absolutely vile, not fitting together or extremely uninspired

Reactions: 6
They are wearing the same tracksuit set again by accident, apparently. Or, they planned it as usual, for the Instagram.

Reactions: 4