Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Brooklyn saying she hasn't been back to Baylor in so long. Girl, you graduated in 2021, marrying young doesn't make you old or anything 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Liz.Lemon

Brooklyn trying to make it sound like she’s been with Dakota for 3 years… Did she forget she dated Brooks first? She’s on video admitting that she was hanging out with Brooks after the other dates. Also, it’s not really a flex that you created a dating series so you could find a boyfriend.
Also it literally says “2 years ago” ?!? 🧐

• Haha

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
So Shaun has been surprising Mindy with gifts but she did not get him any gifts
Bailey clearly learned from her because I remember she was shocked when her minions asked her what she got Asa for Valentine's day and she didn't know she had to buy him simething 😳

• Wow
  • Haha

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Their bio is so ridiculous!! “foundation of hard work” and “bootstrapping their money together” excuse me? They both come from wealthy families and I highly doubt they had to work hard or take out a huge loan to open this business. Also, ofc she had to mention that she’s married 🙄 The privilege to buy a huge house and open a business in the same year (I highly doubt they paid for their own wedding)
I've never seen anyone said anything about planning a wedding and buying a house on their website before 💀

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Is it just me or is it weird how she never says “our bedroom” or “the bedroom”, but “my room”? For someone who’s so focused on telling everybody that she’s married every chance she gets it seems strangeView attachment 2304166
It makes me laugh how they had a whole house built and she takes zoom calls on the floor of her bedroom. Surely she can have a little desk against one of the walls, something like a vanity table she can use? Surely that’s more professional when zooming with cosmetic companies etc than them seeing her on the floor next to her bed?

starbucks10v3r

Omg ya'll! Pais AND Dax are allowed on a family vacay.... wonder what sparked this.
If they can travel without their parents and only their siblings, i think they can handle going on a trip and disrupting their routine! Especially dax, he was calm and reading! This goes against everything they have spewed about him and his behavior and why he cant go on trips!! So sad!!!

• Sad
Mindy is desperately trying to relive her twenties since she spent them child rearing. Not saying there’s anything wrong with being a young parent at all but this is what happens when societal pressures lead to being in that situation too young and then the parents end up trying to recapture their youth instead of just enjoying the stage of life that they’re at now

you guys kamri changed her bio on tiktok from "premed student" to "neuoscience student" and changed it on insta from "premed student" to just "Student"... is it just me or does something seem fishy here? and she also added entrepreneur to her bio on instagram

mindlesswaffle

Kamri was even worse, gagging at the breakfast today 🤮 So rude!

They don't seem to have any clue about anything outside of their sheltered bubble. They seemingly never came across fog before, too. Or drizzle. Or freezing temperatures.
It's hilarious from a european perspective, as they are basically hiking in standard february weather.

I bet the sherpa (? don't want to be disrespectful) is lying to them about being faster than regular groups to cheer them up at this point.
I totally agree. They seem the type that go on holiday and eat at the local McDonald’s and don’t try any local cuisine. I understand eating the same thing most times a day can be tough but surely after a day of hiking being able to fuel your body is paramount rather than what it tastes like.

sophg

I understand that this page is for hate and to expose all our non-positive thoughts about them, but can we appreciate how different b&b currently look?

Bailey looks radiant, she looks really happy with Asa, you can tell that they really enjoy their marriage, her makeup is very good, her long hair (in her natural color) looks very nice on her. On the other hand, Brooklyn looks unkempt, always with her hair in a messy ponytail, her eyebrows are heavily maked up like when a grandmother makes her eyebrows with black eyeliner, her features are much harder, her face is always red.

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I'm very impressed they made it given the training they didn't do. Not at all shocked that the experienced hikers are the only ones making the hike back down. I'm interested to hear how they'll spin this in the vlog so it doesn't look like their plan the whole time.

Nupy

They might not have been far but imagine having to cut short your hike because Brooklyn couldn't wait to get to Kathmandu because miss girl couldn't even count how many clean pair of underwear to bring with her 💀
Which further proofs they never planned to hike down. Otherwise they wouldn't even have reached Lukla by now :rolleyes:
They could've also just taken 1-2 cameras instead of like 10 if weight limitations were an issue. Lots of undies for a camera!

JsMama2019

So are we in agreeance that the lake house was never going to be a rental during the summer? I honestly don't see how it would be with them being there every single weekend.