Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I watched the video like oh wow they met Taylor - but they did not 😂
And I can also guarantee you Taylor does not watch every single influencer and that was invited. You know her PR people were in charge of that. For Brooklyn and Bailey to have that look on their face like she watches their YouTube videos is priceless LOL

Reactions: 8
Given these girls have never done any housework in their lives, I’m not surprised that they’ve used scrubbing entirely wrong 😂

Scrubbing is getting on your hands and knees and putting in the effort, this is filming your husband using some water

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_3820.png

What friends??? Its just the four of them getting food and only ever the four of them in stories or pictures LOL
---
IMG_3821.png

I was right, next story shows the whole table and its JUST THEM LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did they choose Florida for the hairitage photoshoot and why is Rylan missing all her classes to go as well?

Reactions: 3
Who TF buys their friend Lego for their birthday and builds it before giving to them 🤣🤣🤣
I know it was for the purposes of the ad but she really could’ve executed this better.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
For someone who has travelled to a lot of countries, Bailey is acting like people don't carry around their suitcase when their holidays are over 💀
I see people like that every single dat in my town. Is there anyone that thinks walking with a suitcase is weird? That's for walkable cities I guess.
The weirdest thing is that she is wearing a thin sweater and dungarees when its below 0celcius. Why is she not wearing a coat? A hat? Mittens?