Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Asa shaved his eyebrows and Bailey is like "marriage fiasco" 🤡 please tell me how this is related to marriage in any sense?? Miss girl can't stop reminding people that she is married every single time

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Catsme

Chatty Member
37111AF3-CA07-4AAC-A9A3-147FEDEACACC.jpeg
97D3E384-969E-4338-B987-74646256B872.jpeg
2BD0DF17-AE3F-4456-B077-CA0DCA762750.jpeg

“How old is Dakota?”
“54.”
“Man, he looks great!”
“Nah, just kidding. He’s 43.”
😐😐😐” [*Polite silence*]
“Actually, he’s 29.”
[*Gasps, drink smashes on floor*] “WHAT—” 😱😱😱

Edit: I stg I gotta get these screenshots off of my phone or I’m going to have nightmares

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Tublet83

VIP Member
I would have picked the surgery over the hike - can’t imagine how expensive the travel insurance was and the worry of something going wrong whilst hiking.

Irresponsible to say “god cured her as well” 🥴

Reactions: 12

Nupy

I think it’s quite disrespectful how Mindy is complaining about the food. Also have they not hiked before that they don’t know that to climb a mountain it’s not all straight up and same for coming down. It’s not all down. Sometimes down can be worse on the legs.
Kamri was even worse, gagging at the breakfast today 🤮 So rude!

They don't seem to have any clue about anything outside of their sheltered bubble. They seemingly never came across fog before, too. Or drizzle. Or freezing temperatures.
It's hilarious from a european perspective, as they are basically hiking in standard february weather.

I bet the sherpa (? don't want to be disrespectful) is lying to them about being faster than regular groups to cheer them up at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Robot2350

Chatty Member
you guys kamri changed her bio on tiktok from "premed student" to "neuoscience student" and changed it on insta from "premed student" to just "Student"... is it just me or does something seem fishy here? and she also added entrepreneur to her bio on instagram
Working for your family business is not being an entrepreneur! Nor are any of her family members.

smieeee___

Did anyone else pick up on Brooklyns odd choice of words the other day on stories when talking about the baby blankets and how all the girls had them and then saying ‘oh this was before we got Paisley’ like she’s sone kind of pet?? Wouldn’t you say before she was born, came into our family or even just adopted? It is so clear she sees herself as so different and separate to her and Dax

starbucks10v3r

I feel like this outfit would ruffle some feathers considering how Mormon/Conservative vernal is lol.
i love how kamri was saying she was spreading her southern roots. Utah isn’t southern. Nor have any of them ever done anything remotely texan or country while living in texas. Its hilarious really. And this outfit would be laughed at, at any real rodeo lol at least in texas it would.

edit: all they showed of the rodeo was their outfits and the fireworks at the end. Nothing about the actual rodeo. 🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
So she married him to start a business for her? 😂
The way I ran here! This totally sounds like she saw him as a business opportunity (I mean she did call her wedding a project …. )

“Even before we started dating, I knew we’d start this business together” um, did she forget about Brooks again?

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Now asa and bailey are going on a beach trip??? They just went on a trip and they go to the lake all the time!
Yes, and apparently she needs more swimwear... i thought they already have dozens and dozens of swimwear sets. And they supposedly have their own clothes line, surely they have enough bikinis 🙄

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
It also makes sense as to why she was so emotional about getting the helicopter home and why the other group would give up their hike for her. I’m sure the thought of missing the surgery was really scary.
It also makes sense why she was freaking out about the clean undies. But then again, that's another reason to bring extra.
As for the helicopter ride, she should have refused to volunteer to stay back. But it's still awful she had to go through all this

starbucks10v3r

I wonder if Brooklyn gets paid for looking after D & P. Apparently they are staying with her until Thanksgiving (that's how long those negligent parents will be gone) , and I refuse to believe that Mindy and Shaun didn't monetarily compensate her.
IMG_3921.png

“Brooklyn is busy” ☠☠☠ maybe go help her watch “your parents kids” ????

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
I totally agree. They seem the type that go on holiday and eat at the local McDonald’s and don’t try any local cuisine. I understand eating the same thing most times a day can be tough but surely after a day of hiking being able to fuel your body is paramount rather than what it tastes like.
Honestly, I’m not surprised at how they’re acting disgusted by the food and bathrooms. This isn’t the first time they’ve been disrespectful to other cultures. When Brooklyn went to Japan, she made grossed out faces at many of the foods she tried and complained about having to take off her shoes. When they were in the Azores, Mindy was surprised people spoke English. They live in their privileged bubble. I feel like they didn’t think this through and Everest is just a photo opp for them.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
They did helicopter down. Shaun tweeted about it, apparently a surprise.
I bet you it was planned all along. Remember how they said the usual trek was like 12-13 days but they planned for 10 days🙄 guess more time for vacatiob

• Haha

Just-opinion

VIP Member
B&D should be getting sealed this month. They posted this 5 months ago saying that they’re getting sealed on their anniversary and the 30th is their anniversary. She also mentioned having kids in the next year or two… so I’m betting she’ll get pregnant soon after getting sealed (or after the Mt. Everest hike), especially since she thinks Dakota is so old 😒
Brooklyn will use being pregnant as an excuse to get out of Everest - she hasn't shown herself training once, if she was taking it seriously she would be showing herself walking daily, and hiking on the weekends surely... She's going to be incredibly unprepared if she does go

Reactions: 11
The fact she’s basically implying that she married him for a business gives me serious icky vibes - like it’s just adding fuel to the fire that she doesn’t actually love him. Like combine that with the constant pulling away from hugs (he does overdo it tbh) and the awkwardness in their wedding video, I honestly don’t see this as a happy marriage. At least Bailey and Asa seem happy. Insufferable but happy 😂

Reactions: 11