Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy sh... Is that even legal?! Can you bash a company like that in the US, especially when you work for a direct concurrent? šŸ˜³

Reactions: 9
Not Asa leaving this whole paragraph review šŸ¤” definitely conflict of interest; him being Brooklyn's brother in law and designing the menu
Forgive me for being a bit surprised that at least Asa can string together a coherent paragraph. This is better written than anything Iā€™ve seen B&B write

but yeah, super shady to tit on the competition that they quite belligerently ripped off šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
These girls do nothing all day, how are they so unorganised, itā€™s not that difficult to clean up after yourself šŸ™ƒ
I think they think they are being relatable by having a messy wardrobe like ā€œ oh we arenā€™t perfect all the time look at our wardrobesā€
I personally think itā€™s disgusting does she just throw clean clothes on the floor after the laundry or was it all dirty

Also the unpacked suitcase from weeks ago wow imagine having so much crap on the floor that you cover up a suitcase

Reactions: 6
Her picking clothes up OFF THE FLOOR, folding them, and putting them in her drawers is just gross. Like sometimes Iā€™m guilty of leaving my clothes in a basket, but theyā€™re folded and not on the floor.
---
Please go boost this! The Tiktok is: shadytime5
Itā€™s actually so disgusting that he did this, especially since heā€™s a racist POS.

Attachments

They have so many clothes but usually they default to cut off shorts and a cami top :ROFLMAO: They canā€™t possibly wear all the other stuff.

Reactions: 9
I think they think they are being relatable by having a messy wardrobe like ā€œ oh we arenā€™t perfect all the time look at our wardrobesā€
Also surely most people don't have a huge walk-in wardrobe? I just have a freestanding wardrobe so it is actually impossible to have things not where they belong.

I personally think itā€™s disgusting does she just throw clean clothes on the floor after the laundry or was it all dirty

Also the unpacked suitcase from weeks ago wow imagine having so much crap on the floor that you cover up a suitcase
This suitcase must smell especially if she has all her bikinis in there. Imagine the smell of chlorine mixed with dirty clothes šŸ’€

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
If my wardrobe was that messy (if I were rich enough to have one lmfao) Iā€™d wash everything on the floor before putting it back. How gross to just leave stuff on the floor? I was thinking maybe Iā€™m just paranoid because I have dogs, butā€¦they have two (three??) dogs too and youā€™d think theyā€™d have developed more of a ā€œgerm conscienceā€ with doggos around? I guess not.

also Iā€™ve been following the Dakota/racism fiasco over on Reddit and jeez that man is insane. Iā€™m surprised they donā€™t address it more. This isnā€™t good PR. Theyā€™d be better off twisting an intricate PR story that ā€œexoneratedā€ Dakota or at least made him look like a changed, improved man or some crap. Iā€™d never buy it ofc, but youā€™d think their PR agency would at least try something. The radio silence seems even more incriminating (and it incriminates the whole family by association)?

Even though they definitely have the same beliefs, they purposely act basically neutral and if I were Mindy, Iā€™d refuse to associate with Dakota for that exact reason. Sure, Mindy is probably on Dakotaā€™s side deep down, but most sensible people see through that stuff and sheā€™s all about making money off her family, not allowing a scandal to escalate.

Naturally this doesnā€™t ACTUALLY make anything better (racism hidden behind good PR is still racism!), but from a marketing standpoint, Iā€™m so shocked at how theyā€™ve responded! Theyā€™re losing so many supporters (hello new people! Welcome to the twisted world of the McKnight klan family!šŸ˜„)

also Iā€™ve been following the Dakota/racism fiasco over on Reddit and jeez that man is insane. Iā€™m surprised they donā€™t address it more. This isnā€™t good PR. Theyā€™d be better off twisting an intricate PR story that ā€œexoneratedā€ Dakota or at least made him look like a changed, improved man or some crap. Iā€™d never buy it ofc, but youā€™d think their PR agency would at least try something. The radio silence seems even more incriminating (and it incriminates the whole family by association)?

Even though they definitely have the same beliefs, they purposely act basically neutral and if I were Mindy, Iā€™d refuse to associate with Dakota for that exact reason. Sure, Mindy is probably on Dakotaā€™s side deep down, but most sensible people see through that stuff and sheā€™s all about making money off her family, not allowing a scandal to escalate.

Naturally this doesnā€™t ACTUALLY make anything better (racism hidden behind good PR is still racism!), but from a marketing standpoint, Iā€™m so shocked at how theyā€™ve responded! Theyā€™re losing so many supporters (hello new people! Welcome to the twisted world of the McKnight klan family!šŸ˜„)
Completely agree! Dakota has exposed them and he has become their downfall. Theyā€™re constantly deleting things and now Brooklyn keeps exposing herself by saying racist things (blood sisters, my parentsā€™ kids, Japanese people are scared of roller coasters).

Their views have also declined since Dakota. They were getting 1-2 million views before him and now their videos barely get 400k. Brooklyn is usually the favorite with their fans but her engagement and wedding videos had significantly less views than Bailey and Asaā€™s. And I think thatā€™s because of Dakota and how quickly they got engaged.

I also think the way Brooklyn acted after her engagement upset a lot of fans. Her saying ā€œI know who Iā€™m marrying. You donā€™t know everything. I donā€™t have to post my life onlineā€ like girl, your fans helped you buy a huge house and take monthly vacations. Donā€™t act like a brat

The tiktok pages have also exposed their beliefs. I even saw few negative reviews on Sip Cityā€™s Google page saying the owners are racist. He seems like a PR nightmare but I guess Mindy only cares that Brooklyn is married and doesnā€™t care who sheā€™s married to.

Reactions: 10
I now see where Brooklyn got her ā€˜trying to avoid kisses from Dakotaā€™ pose from šŸ˜‚
Ew, Mindy looks soooo much younger than Shawn here. Like in.. Not even an adult - young.

Reactions: 10
B&D should be getting sealed this month. They posted this 5 months ago saying that theyā€™re getting sealed on their anniversary and the 30th is their anniversary. She also mentioned having kids in the next year or twoā€¦ so Iā€™m betting sheā€™ll get pregnant soon after getting sealed (or after the Mt. Everest hike), especially since she thinks Dakota is so old šŸ˜’

Attachments

Reactions: 3
B&D should be getting sealed this month. They posted this 5 months ago saying that theyā€™re getting sealed on their anniversary and the 30th is their anniversary. She also mentioned having kids in the next year or twoā€¦ so Iā€™m betting sheā€™ll get pregnant soon after getting sealed (or after the Mt. Everest hike), especially since she thinks Dakota is so old šŸ˜’
He's what, 28? If they have kids in the next year or two, he'll be 30 or close to it. Not remotely what I'd call a "young" dad. More "average".

Brooklyn will use being pregnant as an excuse to get out of Everest - she hasn't shown herself training once, if she was taking it seriously she would be showing herself walking daily, and hiking on the weekends surely... She's going to be incredibly unprepared if she does go

Reactions: 11
I know Iā€™ve said this a million times but I hate how heā€™s always aggressively touching her. Sheā€™s clearly trying to pull her arm away from him but then he wraps both arms around her, while she pulls further away. I dated a guy like that once. He was always touching me and had no respect for my boundaries. Dakota reminds me of a creepy uncle forcing you to hug him šŸ„“
His parents should've named him Boa instead of Dakota. Middle name Constrictor.
---
Not Asa leaving this whole paragraph review šŸ¤” definitely conflict of interest; him being Brooklyn's brother in law and designing the menu
Slagging off the other business that his in laws literally copied? Wow, classy Asa šŸ‘

Last edited:
Reactions: 7