Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they get a new car? That’s a Porsche logo.

Bailey has a Honda, Asa has Shaun’s old Lexus, Brooklyn has a Jeep, and Dakota has a truck (I remember in a video Bailey was laughing and saying “you know what they say about guys with big trucks”)
I love the head tilt clearly meant to casually show off the Porsche logo

In the 3rd pic especially, she is completely leaning out of the way yet manages to keep it clearly, fully in shot

548E2F66-3A4E-4448-B5D5-5BCB1C4AF8EC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bailey's tiktok where she showed us her pimple reduced in size overnight after using the mist yet her skin texture is worse in the morning
Hilarious that she showed the date because no one believed her last time she used the blemish mist. Maybe don’t lie so much?
Just leaving this here
Why do they have to drive his Porsche when they both have cars? They love playing pretend mom and dad, while living in Mindy’s mansion and driving Shaun’s fancy car… istg if they film a video “nannying my siblings” I’ll scream 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hilarious that she showed the date because no one believed her last time she used the blemish mist. Maybe don’t lie so much?

Why do they have to drive his Porsche when they both have cars? They love playing pretend mom and dad, while living in Mindy’s mansion and driving Shaun’s fancy car… istg if they film a video “nannying my siblings” I’ll scream 🤣
Do you think they are sleeping in Mindy's and Shaun's bedroom as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean how else they gonna spend their money…. On their kids? Nah that’d be too normal
It actually blows my mind. They treat Daxton and Paisley like 5 year olds when it comes to vacations. Sure, Daxton may not want to go because it would disrupt his schedule but why put him on a plane by himself then? What’s the excuse for Paisley? Mindy just redid her entire kitchen but can’t pay for Paisley to go on Rylan’s senior trip and Sean drives a Porsche🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. Why adopt kids if you aren’t going to treat them right?

Reactions: 13
It actually blows my mind. They treat Daxton and Paisley like 5 year olds when it comes to vacations. Sure, Daxton may not want to go because it would disrupt his schedule but why put him on a plane by himself then? What’s the excuse for Paisley? Mindy just redid her entire kitchen but can’t pay for Paisley to go on Rylan’s senior trip and Sean drives a Porsche🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. Why adopt kids if you aren’t going to treat them right?
Mindy probably got jealous of the girls getting new houses.

Is that her mormon attire?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I'm already annoyed by her *New Kitchen* stories, posts, videos, etc. It's been going on for months now!

Reactions: 3
Mindy probably got jealous of the girls getting new houses.

Is that her mormon attire?
Trying to be like a home and garden magazine. I can honestly see her page turn into a life style page soon enough. Lol channeling her inner chip and joanna gaines i guess 😂😂 hair just isnt paying the bills anymore

Reactions: 7
IF they have a traditional Mormon wedding, will they post about it or keep it under wraps?
I wouldn't think so, dress won't be in Brooklyn's usual style and the venue won't be as aesthetic as the redwood forest. Might be mentioned in a Mindy vlog, but I don't think it'll be particularly publicised by B+B. They're probably waiting until Rylan is 18 so the blood sisters can all be together

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.