Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say, pleasantly surprised to see he added his pronouns to his profile (that’s not a default setting). It seems like Asa is the one that’s more progressive & prompted Bailey’s support of the LGBTQ community
I thought that too! Low-key wonder if it’s going to be Baisa who do the tell-all about the family, not Rylan, Dax or Pais (though the secrets the latter two could spill would probably fill at least a few books worth…sadly).
In reality, though, I doubt ANYONE will do a tell-all while the youngest two are still minors, and let’s be honest, if anyone does, it will be them. Baisa would never (even though I think they seem a bit different from the rest of the McKnights).

Reactions: 2
I will say, pleasantly surprised to see he added his pronouns to his profile (that’s not a default setting). It seems like Asa is the one that’s more progressive & prompted Bailey’s support of the LGBTQ community
There’s a former University of Kentucky student who had her pronouns in her bio but called a black student the n word last week. I’m not giving him credit for doing the bare minimum when he was a registered republican. Asa gives me performative vibes, the whole family does actually.

Reactions: 3
There’s a former University of Kentucky student who had her pronouns in her bio but called a black student the n word last week. I’m not giving him credit for doing the bare minimum when he was a registered republican. Asa gives me performative vibes, the whole family does actually.
Oh tit I forgot he was a registered Republican. I kept thinking that was just Sean and Mindy.

Just want to point out about Dax’s untied shoes and no socks from the last thread! :)

I’m pretty sure it’s sensory related due to his autism. I’m autistic and I can only manage certain shoes/socks and I know many people who go without socks at all, or just wear Tevas and stuff! Not tying them could be because he takes his shoes off immediately in the car, or to reduce sensory input.
I absolutely hate wearing shoes and socks lol. I hate the restrictive feeling of them. Obviously I do wear them when necessary, but I'd choose thongs (flip flops) any day over shoes and socks. I think my feet are claustrophobic 🤣

Reactions: 5
I thought that too! Low-key wonder if it’s going to be Baisa who do the tell-all about the family, not Rylan, Dax or Pais (though the secrets the latter two could spill would probably fill at least a few books worth…sadly).
In reality, though, I doubt ANYONE will do a tell-all while the youngest two are still minors, and let’s be honest, if anyone does, it will be them. Baisa would never (even though I think they seem a bit different from the rest of the McKnights).
Bailey is way too entangled into the family business. Telling all would mean her own business can go under. Rylan has a lot less to lose.

Pull your hair back!! She just sprayed that all over those 2 hair strands…

I also noticed when they give a simple skincare routine on ITK, they rarely mention sunscreen. That should be the number 1 tip. Also, pro tip from the dermatologists I follow, apply your skincare to your neck too, not just your face (your neck will age too).

Attachments

• 58.3 KB

I also noticed when they give a simple skincare routine on ITK, they rarely mention sunscreen. That should be the number 1 tip. Also, pro tip from the dermatologists I follow, apply your skincare to your neck too, not just your face (your neck will age too).
    These are honestly the top two things I've heard from pretty much everyone in dermatology and aestheticians. Sunscreen always always always and definitely don't forget your neck and décolletage because that will show age faster than anything else!

Reactions: 6
    I absolutely hate wearing shoes and socks lol. I hate the restrictive feeling of them. Obviously I do wear them when necessary, but I'd choose thongs (flip flops) any day over shoes and socks. I think my feet are claustrophobic 🤣
    unrelated but flip flops are also called thongs? i didn't know that😭 thongs only mean one thing in my head

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    What the frick is this pose? She looks like an idiot!
    I don't know why the whole family does this in their stories.

Same. If I could I would just wear them everyday 😁

unrelated but flip flops are also called thongs? i didn't know that😭 thongs only mean one thing in my head
    It's an Australian slang 😉

Reactions: 3

I've noticed in the past when they've mentioned sunscreen in their routines they're like "sunscreen is really important during the day but this was at night", but they never do a day routine

Bailey is way too entangled into the family business. Telling all would mean her own business can go under. Rylan has a lot less to lose.
    I think that none of the "blood sisters" (🤮) will be the ones to tell all. It'll be Pais or Dax when they are old enough to understand how they're truly being though of in the family and manage to get away.

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.