Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find it strange that Bailey decides to pose and post about the dogs real time. Its a really stressful and scary situation, posting about it should be the last of your worries.

Reactions: 9
I still find it strange that Bailey decides to pose and post about the dogs real time. Its a really stressful and scary situation, posting about it should be the last of your worries.
She hasn’t updated at all. Hope the dogs are ok….

Reactions: 1
The doggos are ok ❤
I'm glad!
However they're really well trained dogs I thought, why would they go into where the chocolate was stashed, manage to open the bag and eat it all? And where was Brooklyn's dog?
No way am I implying they've staged this, or anything like that, it's just a bit odd years think

Reactions: 3
I'm glad!
However they're really well trained dogs I thought, why would they go into where the chocolate was stashed, manage to open the bag and eat it all? And where was Brooklyn's dog?
No way am I implying they've staged this, or anything like that, it's just a bit odd years think
I don’t think Bailey and Asa are the most responsible pet owners lol. Very happy the pups are okay 🙌🏾.

Brooklyn and Bailey: “oMg whY dO pEopLe keEp asKiNg aBouT BabiEs”

Enough with the clickbait please and thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Bailey and Asa are the most responsible pet owners lol. Very happy the pups are okay 🙌🏾.

Brooklyn and Bailey: “oMg whY dO pEopLe keEp asKiNg aBouT BabiEs”

Enough with the clickbait please and thank you.
"Y'aLl I sWeAr It WaSn'T oN pUrPoSe" yeah, sure 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You just need to look at the caption to know it was intentional to increase engagement.
P.S you hit enter twice to hide the second part of the caption
I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw their post. It was very obvious they were trying to garner more attention and engagement and speculation.

Reactions: 12
I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw their post. It was very obvious they were trying to garner more attention and engagement and speculation.
Exactly. This post has had more comments than a lot of their previous post. So they were probably running out of money to buy furniture for their house and had to make up for it somehow🙃🙃😂😂

Reactions: 8
Did they get a new car? That’s a Porsche logo.

Bailey has a Honda, Asa has Shaun’s old Lexus, Brooklyn has a Jeep, and Dakota has a truck (I remember in a video Bailey was laughing and saying “you know what they say about guys with big trucks”)
Why would Bailey say that 💀 good grief.

Reactions: 2

Bailey has a Honda, Asa has Shaun’s old Lexus, Brooklyn has a Jeep, and Dakota has a truck (I remember in a video Bailey was laughing and saying “you know what they say about guys with big trucks”)
According to Discord, both Asa and Dakota got new car a few weeks ago. I asked the same question when he was dropping Paisley off to swimming class

And then they complain they can't buy furniture for their houses

Reactions: 3

The Porsche is Dakota’s

Reactions: 2
The Porsche is Dakota’s
I looked through old videos, I think the Porsche is Shaun’s. I forgot B&D are babysitting and I guess they’re driving Shaun’s car too. 🥴
Why would Bailey say that 💀 good grief.
Yeah the joke is big truck=small 🍆 And Dakota tried to play dumb saying, “what do they say about it” (This was in the video where Bailey spent the day with Dakota)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
According to Discord, both Asa and Dakota got new car a few weeks ago. I asked the same question when he was dropping Paisley off to swimming class

And then they complain they can't buy furniture for their houses
What is their discord? I'm always looking for it but can never find it

Reactions: 1
I looked through old videos, I think the Porsche is Shaun’s. I forgot B&D are babysitting and I guess they’re driving Shaun’s car too. 🥴

Yeah the joke is big truck=small 🍆 And Dakota tried to play dumb saying, “what do they say about it” (This was in the video where Bailey spent the day with Dakota)
These people are idiots. They made Paisley choose between cheer camp and a trip to the Arozes Islands but Sean is driving a Porche 💀💀💀.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.