Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm already annoyed by her *New Kitchen* stories, posts, videos, etc. It's been going on for months now!
I really don't like her kitchen. Not trying to be mean, just not my taste. I'm glad she is happy with it, but definitely not the most riveting thing she could be posting about. You're correct, it's getting really annoying. And she accuses Shaun of being Vanilla!

Reactions: 9
IF they have a traditional Mormon wedding, will they post about it or keep it under wraps?
If they do post about it it’ll not be as much as the first wedding. From what I’ve heard it’s not very cute and very culty. No one in the family will be able to attend the ceremony except Shaun and Mindy anyways since no one else has gotten sealed before.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see this? To me Asa was rolling his eyes because he is soo done with Bailey's BS

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see this? To me Asa was rolling his eyes because he is soo done with Bailey's BS
He kinda looks like one of those guys in a hostage video trying to send a rescue signal. He does NOT look thrilled to be where he is lol.

Reactions: 11
I’m not a major swiftie but the thing that infuriated me is that the whole family was on trying to get tickets - like yes we know you’ve the funds to pay for it but like give other people a chance to get some you know? There’s probably other people who couldn’t get in the queue because the mcknights were buying tickets all round them.

Reactions: 10
I’m not a major swiftie but the thing that infuriated me is that the whole family was on trying to get tickets - like yes we know you’ve the funds to pay for it but like give other people a chance to get some you know? There’s probably other people who couldn’t get in the queue because the mcknights were buying tickets all round them.
Yeah I live in the DFW area and it was almost impossible. I am choosing to blame them and the Texas government.

Reactions: 7
Well Kamri only got two so I'm assuming that's her and Rylan because she'll be in Utah when TSwift is touring, or her and her roommate. Bailey got 6, so that's her, Brooklyn, their husbands and Mindy and Shaun (because Mindy wants to be apart of everything the twins do). So Dax and Pais are out, once again, unless they can get more tickets when it releases to the general public

Reactions: 11
Well Kamri only got two so I'm assuming that's her and Rylan because she'll be in Utah when TSwift is touring, or her and her roommate. Bailey got 6, so that's her, Brooklyn, their husbands and Mindy and Shaun (because Mindy wants to be apart of everything the twins do). So Dax and Pais are out, once again, unless they can get more tickets when it releases to the general public
Didn't Mindy say Dakota's got tickets but won't be at the front with them and "won't even be able to see anything".
Does she even hear herself? Does she know that some people can only afford these tickets because they don't have money to spend to be at the front of the stage?

Not Bayley doing another fashion poll to see if finally people pick her over Brooklyn 🤣

Genuine question, is this something traditional to America? To me it looks like baby food
Screenshot_20221116_211037.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
This makes me feel a tiny bit bad for him. He doesn’t look too happy here. Maybe instead of recording him cleaning, get up and help him? Their marriage definitely feels 1 sided. And why is she even working late?
I mean she’s an influencer so doesn’t she basically wfh? 😂 And what is he doing? This tiktok killed me. I also think there may have been some honest from Brooklyn in there. (Go away Dakota)
He doesn’t have any friends in Texas because he left them all in Utah. No friends/family and he’s doing all the cooking and cleaning… not a great start to a marriage.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This makes me feel a tiny bit bad for him. He doesn’t look too happy here. Maybe instead of recording him cleaning, get up and help him? Their marriage definitely feels 1 sided. And why is she even working late?

He doesn’t have any friends in Texas because he left them all in Utah. No friends/family and he’s doing all the cooking and cleaning… not a great start to a marriage.
He is literally going to become Parker Ferris from Aspyn and Parker. For those of you who aren’t familiar with them:

Parker was raised super Mormon and he met Aspyn in high school. He was planning on going on a two year Mormon mission trip but Aspyn said they would break up if he went so he decided not to go so they could continue dating. They got married at 19/20 (they didn’t wait until marriage) and ultimately moved to the Salt Lake City area to be closer to Aspyn’s family and subsequently farther away from Parker’s. They now have two girls both under three and Parker does 95% of the cooking, cleaning, and parenting because Aspyn is so busy with ✨ influencing ✨. I can definitely see this happening with Dakota. Considering Brooklyn couldn’t get out of bed to see Daxton off to the bus…….

Brooklyn and Dakota be like 😍💓💞
stooooppppp LMAO wtf 😭
Genuine question, is this something traditional to America? To me it looks like baby food
my mom makes this sometimes, it's pretty good (not sure if it's relevant to the dish, but i'm texan like B&B; probably a southern thing? 🤷‍♀️) not sure why theirs looks .... odd? i dont understand the bowl of corn and fruit together LOL???

--
edit: anyone watch B&B's "10 things i wish i knew as a bride" vid? they discussed finding a venue before getting engaged (which bailey did as well) and then brooklyn said it's normal for couples who've been in long relationships to discuss things like venues, ring sizes, etc..and i was like.....cough B&D been together a year cough
holy tit, brooklyn talks about how some people were confused and contacting her about travel details and stuff for the wedding because they were close enough to the family to think they'd be invited, but brooklyn had to tell them they werent invited as per B&D's preferences, small wedding, whatever whatever. that sounds so awkward to me im sorry, i hope i never have to deal with this!! i'm a huge people pleaser :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Don’t you think this is giving Dakota a taste of him own medicine in some way?

When Brooklyn was in Utah, she was in the same predicament as Dakota - no friends and no one she could rely on and go to - it was only Dakota. Dakota was there for practically everything - picking her up at her esthetician school and driving her and being the only person she can rely and go to. She was vulnerable and Dakota is now. He took advantage of her vulnerability and now she is too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.