Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Credit to this person for catching that Shaun went to the bank with them! I genuinely don’t understand why they lie so much (especially about little things like this). Lying comes so naturally to them. It’s insane. I hope their fans wake up and realize how much they’re lying to them.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

envyadams

Kamri’s recent ig story, says she wants to get as many degrees as possible??? I think she thinks she has something to prove to be “successful” because of her sisters and this is all she has. Pretty sad way to look at life. Being stuck in school all your young life is a waste, if you never use what you learned in the real world!!! View attachment 1882476
I actually don’t think this is a bad thing to aspire to achieve. Regardless of how frustrating some of her posts are, it’s admirable to see her wanting to pursue her education to the fullest extent. I also want to get as many degrees as I can (I’m off to get a J.D in this coming Fall), and I don’t think this is that problematic of her to post. If she’s not done with school, good for her! Everyone has a different path, and it’s nice to see influencers promoting higher education, and for her to want to do something beyond social media/social media related businesses.

Reactions: 23
I honestly cant put into words how pissed off this has made me. The most arrogant self absorbed things I've seen all day. Someone made a geniune (and true) comment about the number of ads, and she's turned it around to be the victim saying she's shocked she isn't being supported?!? Uuuggghhhhh stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 22

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Why did she feel the need to share this? That rebranding is so f*cked up
If that came in the mail, why is it in a red bag you get from the store? Wouldn’t it be in a box?

B&D told the story on how they started dating and it’s weird that she thinks it’s a cute story. She said he texted her every 2 weeks wanting to date her (immediately after her breakup with Brooks). She said no every time. Then, he offers to fly to Texas and drive the uhaul 18 hours to Utah. Because she was “resourceful” she literally used him to help her move, while she slept. Then, she was lonely in Utah so they started dating 3 weeks later.

It’s not cute that a guy 6 years years older than you won’t take no for an answer. Brooklyn basically thought, “Well he’s obsessed with me and I need a free mover to drive this uhaul 18 hours, so why not?” He was a creep and she used him. Girl, that’s not a cute story.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Poor sweet Paisley. I hope she doesn’t have body dysmorphia when she gets older. B&B love pointing out that Paisley is the same size as them, comparing their height, shoe size, and hand size to Paisley. Brooklyn even says in her story, “I’m 23 and she’ll be 12 next week” B&B are around 5’1 and I think Paisley has an average height for her age.

Let’s not forget Kamri saying that Paisley was wearing her shorts in the wedding vlog and Mindy saying, “There’s no way those are your shorts” And the time Paisley got a timer for Christmas and Mindy saying it was a “walk on the treadmill timer”

It just breaks my heart for her.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Catsme

Chatty Member
32CB7FD4-A2F7-4E0F-9A6B-A10814D3B7D0.jpeg
There is nothing I am more jealous of than Brooklyn sitting in the floating skin and poop particles of a Trump supporter 😋😍🥂🛁💋

*HEAVY SARCASM*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

fienb

It's awkward how Mindy has basically announced Daxton might not get through high school 🙄 yes, why not tell millions of people that he is struggling 🙄 poor guy deserves privacy.

View attachment 1853005
Came here with the same screenshot. What an awful way to talk about your 14yo son that's trying to find his way.
I personally know many people with the same struggles as Dax: gifted combined with Autism and ADHD. There is no way they shouldn't be able to finish high school, they just might struggle with the traditional school system. So instead of dragging him from doctor to doctor to therapy to therapy, why not stop trying to make him fit the school and look for a school that fits him a bit better? I don't know the system in the US and whether they have different types of schools, but sure there is some way to make it easier on the kid without forcing him into a mold and him not graduating if he doesn't fit that mold.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Poor sweet Paisley. I hope she doesn’t have body dysmorphia when she gets older. B&B love pointing out that Paisley is the same size as them, comparing their height, shoe size, and hand size to Paisley. Brooklyn even says in her story, “I’m 23 and she’ll be 12 next week” B&B are around 5’1 and I think Paisley has an average height for her age.
I wonder if sometimes the rest of the McKnight's forget that Dax and Pais don't share their genetics, so of course they're not going to be the same size/shape/height. They just need to accept them for the way they are, they're gorgeous, healthy kids nothing else matters.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Obviously we can’t 100% confirm this actually happened but this is very on brand for all parties involved 😭😭😭.
I could see this being true. Brooklyn and Kamri have always given me “I’m better than you” vibes. Brooklyn is a wannabe badass (making fun of Bailey for only kissing 1 guy, acting like her rice purity results are low, bragging about kissing 10 guys). Girl, get over yourself. You settled for a creepy 28 year old unmarried Mormon just to keep up with your twin.

While Bailey is full of herself, she does seem nice and like she genuinely loves social media and meeting people.

Catsme

Chatty Member
Bailey treats marriage like playing house, but it’s still real for her and I do think that her and Asa are a good fit and will stay together, tbh. Eventually there may be a **chance** that they mature/learn more about adulting in a better way, but they’re still a genuine couple I think.

Brooklyn treats marriage like a “gotta be done” thing and it’s just so…odd. She’s become super arrogant/cocky since the wedding too. She acts like she’s hot sh*t and yet everyone knows how rushed and phoney it is. What is she trying to prove? I’m single but I don’t think marriage is a joke.

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
Recap:

Everyone knew Brooklyn’s wedding date and dress before it actually happened.

The wedding speeches were extremely impersonal and awkward. No one could say anything personal about Brooklyn and Dakota’s relationship.

Kamri is the ultimate “I’m not like the other girls cause I’m a STEM major 🤪” pick me.

Dakota is still a creep and him and Brooklyn are getting sealed in the temple according to Mindy.

Daxton and Paisley don’t get treated right by any of their siblings or Mindy, Sean seems the most genuine.

Two Brooklyn and Bailey stans were either blocked from the thread or decided to see themselves out 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Reactions: 19

Andyakafrenchie

Imagine being married and your spouse still has videos online with their ex. (Tiktok and YouTube) You’d think if she was so happy with Dakota, she’d delete these. Guess money and views are more important.
Brooklyn was glowing when she dated Brooks.
Dakota is such a rebound. The fact that she still hasn’t deleted/privated her videos with Brooks when she is *happily* married to someone else says a lot.
Not gonna pity Dakota though, he’s a creep who took advantage of Brooklyn’s emotional state when she was alone in Utah. Hope she opens her eyes and divorces before it’s too late. She’s too busy playing house and keeping up with Bailey to realize that she is actually stuck with him for the rest of her life (per Mormon rules)

Reactions: 19