Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We only had 2 new thread title ideas and this one had the most likes. I had to shorten it to make it fit though. Thanks @FrecklesMcGee

Mod edit: full title was
Rylan trying for a man at BYU, Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

But no room for first bit without making it unreadable

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8
Recap:

Everyone knew Brooklyn’s wedding date and dress before it actually happened.

The wedding speeches were extremely impersonal and awkward. No one could say anything personal about Brooklyn and Dakota’s relationship.

Kamri is the ultimate “I’m not like the other girls cause I’m a STEM major 🤪” pick me.

Dakota is still a creep and him and Brooklyn are getting sealed in the temple according to Mindy.

Daxton and Paisley don’t get treated right by any of their siblings or Mindy, Sean seems the most genuine.

Two Brooklyn and Bailey stans were either blocked from the thread or decided to see themselves out 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Reactions: 19
So kamri just got a giant bunch of flowers, everyone thinks its from a guy. But her ig stories just said she isn’t seeing anyone and needs a hookup with single guys. So that closes the case on some people speculating if she was into guys or not. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To me, having B&D watch Daxton and Paisley feels like damage control. I know they saw the comments about Dakota not supporting BLM and Brooklyn’s blood sisters comment. It just screams “look we’re not racist, we’re taking care of them”

Idk why B&A couldn’t watch them. Like someone in the previous thread said, Bailey seems more motherly and nicer towards Daxton and Paisley. Asa works from home, so surely they could’ve watched them. It just feels like damage control.

Rylan posted a tiktok saying when she goes to the gym she goes in there thinking, “I’m going to make every guy fall in love with me” and “they’re going to think this is so hot” Then she said “this creepy old guy… like 30” came up to her, which is hilarious because Dakota is 29 (I know she’s only 17). She’s so boy crazy. She’s going to go wild when she gets some freedom at college

Reactions: 17
I don't know if it's just a different meaning in America, but the carpools Dakota is doing with Dax/Pais, just sounds like dropping them off to the place. Isn't a carpool where one family goes around and picks up a group of kids from different families going to the one place at the same time to save all the parents driving their own kid? Otherwise it's a... Drop off...

Reactions: 15
Rylan posted a tiktok saying when she goes to the gym she goes in there thinking, “I’m going to make every guy fall in love with me” and “they’re going to think this is so hot” Then she said “this creepy old guy… like 30” came up to her, which is hilarious because Dakota is 29 (I know she’s only 17). She’s so boy crazy. She’s going to go wild when she gets some freedom at college
Rylan is sooo thirsty. Not sure how this obsession started. Was it as soon as she graduated and knew she was going to BYU?

Reactions: 12
To me, having B&D watch Daxton and Paisley feels like damage control. I know they saw the comments about Dakota not supporting BLM and Brooklyn’s blood sisters comment. It just screams “look we’re not racist, we’re taking care of them”

Idk why B&A couldn’t watch them. Like someone in the previous thread said, Bailey seems more motherly and nicer towards Daxton and Paisley. Asa works from home, so surely they could’ve watched them. It just feels like damage control.

Omg so right, i thought b&a were going to watch the younger kids, bailey seems really nice to them.

Rylan is sooo thirsty. Not sure how this obsession started. Was it as soon as she graduated and knew she was going to BYU?
To be honest.... i always thougt rylan was bisexual, maybe this is her trying to hidde it even from herself? It just doesnt make sense

Reactions: 5
So kamri just got a giant bunch of flowers, everyone thinks its from a guy. But her ig stories just said she isn’t seeing anyone and needs a hookup with single guys. So that closes the case on some people speculating if she was into guys or not. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I dont know about this, she always has to clarify and be outright with the fact that she wants guys. So much so that it makes me feel like shes hiding something. Its like when someone overcompensates with information bc theyre lying.

Reactions: 9
I dont know about this, she always has to clarify and be outright with the fact that she wants guys. So much so that it makes me feel like shes hiding something. Its like when someone overcompensates with information bc theyre lying.
as much as i dont like kamri and her "look at me im a smartie stem girl" personality, i don't think we should speculate over her sexuality further. i think she said that because there's genuinely a lot of talk of her sexuality on the internet, and she probably just wanted all that to be cleared up, without outright addressing it. if some day she comes out then we can say we knew it haha.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember which twin (or both) said that they were open to adopting kids?

If I remember correctly, one twin said that they were open to adopting and the other said they didn’t want to adopt.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember which twin (or both) said that they were open to adopting kids?

If I remember correctly, one twin said that they were open to adopting and the other said they didn’t want to adopt.
I'm pretty sure Brooklyn is the one who said she wants to adopt in the future.

Reactions: 4
Just want to point out about Dax’s untied shoes and no socks from the last thread! :)

I’m pretty sure it’s sensory related due to his autism. I’m autistic and I can only manage certain shoes/socks and I know many people who go without socks at all, or just wear Tevas and stuff! Not tying them could be because he takes his shoes off immediately in the car, or to reduce sensory input.

Reactions: 13
Imma say it once and never again but Kamri isn't gay. I think she just isn't focused on guys at this point in her life with school. Also not every woman who isn't boy crazed is gay. yikes

Reactions: 13
It's kinda funny, Brooklyn's WFH day looks like my lazy Saturday of catching up with life stuff that gets put to the side during the work week. Must. Be. Nice.

I shan't comment on anyone's sexuality as frankly, I don't see how it's any of our business. I have things I think, but sharing them isn't going to do anything except potentially make the subject of speculation uncomfortable, unsafe, and/or extremely unhappy, and if they aren't straight it's going to make the world feel very unaccepting.

It's kinda funny, Brooklyn's WFH day looks like my lazy Saturday of catching up with life stuff that gets put to the side during the work week. Must. Be. Nice.

I shan't comment on anyone's sexuality as frankly, I don't see how it's any of our business. I have things I think, but sharing them isn't going to do anything except potentially make the subject of speculation uncomfortable, unsafe, and/or extremely unhappy, and if they aren't straight it's going to make the world feel very unaccepting.
Brooklyn and Dakota struggling to take care of their parents children is so laughable. Girly was too tired to see Daxton off to the bus but thinks she’s ready for babies? She has a big storm coming. I can honestly see their relationship being like Aspyn and Parker’s once they started having kids. Dakota will do all of the work and Brooklyn will complain 24/7 because she’s the “breadwinner”.

Just want to point out about Dax’s untied shoes and no socks from the last thread! :)

I’m pretty sure it’s sensory related due to his autism. I’m autistic and I can only manage certain shoes/socks and I know many people who go without socks at all, or just wear Tevas and stuff! Not tying them could be because he takes his shoes off immediately in the car, or to reduce sensory input.
Same here! And we have to remember he is also a teen, they cant just tell him "dax go put your socks or we will ground u" he is like 14?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember that physic video ()
where Brooklyn and Bailey had their futures read for them?

What was the result of the physic’s prediction for both twins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.