Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Brooklyn has been noticably more covered up lately. Maybe the temple wedding happened and now she is wearing the garments? Or its coming soon?

Reactions: 9
This makes me feel a tiny bit bad for him. He doesn’t look too happy here. Maybe instead of recording him cleaning, get up and help him? Their marriage definitely feels 1 sided. And why is she even working late?

He doesn’t have any friends in Texas because he left them all in Utah. No friends/family and he’s doing all the cooking and cleaning… not a great start to a marriage.
By working late she means browsing Shein to buy stock, probably 😂

Reactions: 7
I feel like Brooklyn has been noticably more covered up lately. Maybe the temple wedding happened and now she is wearing the garments? Or its coming soon?
Interesting theory! I don't think she'd ever start wearing the garments permanently, but wearing them close to the time of the sealing might be a thing she would do. I guess we'll see if she keeps wearing those high neck long sleeve tops in future posts and videos...

Reactions: 10
Saw this on Reddit.
Her response was so bitchy and aggressive!! Her facial expressions and the way she was talking was so weird. It shows that she’s still insecure about her relationship since she’s still trying to prove how happy she is and that she didn’t rush into marriage. They said nothing about her “hating her husband” so idk where she got that from.

I get what they were saying, B&D haven’t been together that long so they probably haven’t dealt with any major stress or disagreements yet. Funny that comments about her rushing to get married make her angry but not the comments about Dakota’s beliefs. Brooklyn has been showing her true colors lately.

Reactions: 14
I guess the new rebrand is ‘working girls 😩’ since they’re no longer ‘brides 😌

I feel like every story they’re reminding us that they ‘work’ and have a ‘job’ (as if every other adult doesn’t also have to work). It’s not like they even got a new job, they’ve had LND since what, like 2018?

He is literally going to become Parker Ferris from Aspyn and Parker.
this 100%. They follow Aspyn on IG, I wonder how self-aware they are

The way she was talking in that video was WEIRD ☠
She knows she’s lying she’s really trying to convince herself she made the right decision. She comes off as a total mean girl. Does anyone genuinely believes her and Dakota will be together forever? Probably not.

She knows she’s lying she’s really trying to convince herself she made the right decision. She comes off as a total mean girl. Does anyone genuinely believes her and Dakota will be together forever? Probably not.
Like people mentioned on reddit, the way she was breathing 😬 I also noticed she was blinking a lot as well

This is their whole personality now 💀

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I doubt Brooklyn will ever wear garments expect when she goes to church. I just think it’s getting colder so she probably wants to layer. I’m only saying I doubt Brooklyn will wear garments because she has outfits wouldn’t be so worthy to wear them in the summer. Dakota doesn’t even wear his so yeah expect when he got engaged and the wedding. This is from me snooping around and I’m not a fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So in their latest video Brooklyn basically said that she HATED planning her wedding and that during the wedding she allowed herself to be sad for about two minutes everytime something didn't go according to plan. Oh and also that she spent 90% of her wedding with guests not with Dakota. Finally after practically saying that she was miserable all this time she says that she "Absolutely looooooves her husband" . Hmmmm. It's sad how different her and Bailey's experience was because Bailey was happy no matter what just for the fact that she was marrying Asa.

Reactions: 15
So in their latest video Brooklyn basically said that she HATED planning her wedding and that during the wedding she allowed herself to be sad for about two minutes everytime something didn't go according to plan. Oh and also that she spent 90% of her wedding with guests not with Dakota. Finally after practically saying that she was miserable all this time she says that she "Absolutely looooooves her husband" . Hmmmm. It's sad how different her and Bailey's experience was because Bailey was happy no matter what just for the fact that she was marrying Asa.
Two things:

1. Her engagement was definitely typical for Mormons (short) so yeah I’m sure she was stressed slapping tit together so fast. What was their rush 💀.

2. No one was rooting for Dakota in the 10 dates series, and ex fans just don’t like him because we know his beliefs. She also feels so mature (even though she isn’t) so she’s trying to convince us, but mostly herself that she’s “sooooooooo in love with him” and that they’ll be in the honeymoon phase forever 🙄. BFFR.

2. No one was rooting for Dakota in the 10 dates series, and ex fans just don’t like him because we know his beliefs. She also feels so mature (even though she isn’t) so she’s trying to convince us, but mostly herself that she’s “sooooooooo in love with him” and that they’ll be in the honeymoon phase forever 🙄. BFFR.
THIS. I wasn’t a fan before Dakota, but I wasn’t an anti or anything. I just kept an eye on the McKnights from when I used to follow them for hair content as a teen, probably ten years ago. But when Dakota showed up, I REALLY changed my mind.

Even if Dakota was super progressive lol, there was always something that seemed extremely phoney about the whole relationship, especially compared to Brooklyn’s chemistry with Brooks (and let’s be honest Brooks probably has similar views to Dakota, he just didn’t admit it publicly 🥴).

After Dakota appeared, so much changed. Especially Brooklyn, who changed waaayyy more than I expected…and not for the better. Even if she’s just now showing her true colors and is ultimately the same as Dakota/generally petty and kinda mean, it still took me aback. Brooklyn was always a fan favourite, but now I think a lot of fans are moving over to Bailey. It’s a pretty big sea change.

With this TikTok, my impression was that Brooklyn is well aware of this and is embarrassed/ashamed/doesn’t want to admit it, hence the mean girl rant. That comment was so harmless and she just BUTCHERED it, all while sounding super false and extremely triggered.

She reminds me so much of these influencers who act sooooooo in looooove and then announce their divorces/breakups before spilling the tea on their ex. Anyone who has to prove their love isn’t really in love, imho.

And the difference between Bailey and Brooklyn’s wedding is a big red flag to me. Sure, not everyone loves weddings and it’s totally fine not to (I’d be stressed AF with wedding planning lol), but to look and sound so empty talking about it? Homegirl’s heart wasn’t in it, let’s be real.

Reactions: 14
THIS. I wasn’t a fan before Dakota, but I wasn’t an anti or anything. I just kept an eye on the McKnights from when I used to follow them for hair content as a teen, probably ten years ago. But when Dakota showed up, I REALLY changed my mind.

Even if Dakota was super progressive lol, there was always something that seemed extremely phoney about the whole relationship, especially compared to Brooklyn’s chemistry with Brooks (and let’s be honest Brooks probably has similar views to Dakota, he just didn’t admit it publicly 🥴).

After Dakota appeared, so much changed. Especially Brooklyn, who changed waaayyy more than I expected…and not for the better. Even if she’s just now showing her true colors and is ultimately the same as Dakota/generally petty and kinda mean, it still took me aback. Brooklyn was always a fan favourite, but now I think a lot of fans are moving over to Bailey. It’s a pretty big sea change.

With this TikTok, my impression was that Brooklyn is well aware of this and is embarrassed/ashamed/doesn’t want to admit it, hence the mean girl rant. That comment was so harmless and she just BUTCHERED it, all while sounding super false and extremely triggered.

She reminds me so much of these influencers who act sooooooo in looooove and then announce their divorces/breakups before spilling the tea on their ex. Anyone who has to prove their love isn’t really in love, imho.

And the difference between Bailey and Brooklyn’s wedding is a big red flag to me. Sure, not everyone loves weddings and it’s totally fine not to (I’d be stressed AF with wedding planning lol), but to look and sound so empty talking about it? Homegirl’s heart wasn’t in it, let’s be real.
She was soooo in love with Brooks and then dropped a breakup Instagram post 💀 She told Bailey they were going to be together forever, how’d that workout?

Also, look at these comments posted before she revealed who she picked in the dating series 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
It's sad. Just to think about how much money, time and effort she put on a day she didn't even enjoy! If she doesn't enjoy big parties and loves her husband SO much why not just elope? Or do their freaky temple sealling. But let's be real it was not about their love, she just wanted what Bailey had and it didn't turn out the same way cuz their relationships are very different.

Reactions: 10
She said in their engagement q&a video that Dakota wasn’t helping her plan the wedding, so maybe that’s partially why she hated planning it (even though she had a wedding planner).

Everything seemed thrown together- the awful rehearsal dinner outfit, not knowing what song she wanted to walk down the aisle to, not knowing how she wanted her hair, etc.

For someone who wanted to get married so badly, she seemed to not care about anything. She didn’t even look happy on her wedding day.

I’m curious about the wedding q&a with the Merrell twins. Both of their proposals were natural and not staged. And Veronica’s wedding seemed so genuine. You could feel the love between them and their family.

Reactions: 8
Everything seemed thrown together- the awful rehearsal dinner outfit, not knowing what song she wanted to walk down the aisle to, not knowing how she wanted her hair, etc.

For someone who wanted to get married so badly, she seemed to not care about anything. She didn’t even look happy on her wedding day.
What she wanted was to not feel (and look) like she was left behind by Bailey.

In her Instagram Stories, Bailey called herself a triplet with one of the Rybka twins and also with the Merrell twins.

Does anyone see the resemblance between the three? Or could they pass for triplets?

What I know is that they don’t look anywhere like triplets. Is it just me?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.