Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember which twin (or both) said that they were open to adopting kids?

If I remember correctly, one twin said that they were open to adopting and the other said they didn’t want to adopt.
Not sure if you’re referring to something more recent (this is from November 2011) but in this video they both say they want adopt. It’s hard to hold them to something they said when they were 11 though.

A8873201-A52B-4EF6-9D07-DC3DB709B015.png

D6EED59B-9CD1-424B-A03A-8FEEC6443911.png

8B290683-3DEE-430F-9FD3-6464CAF25C71.png
Bailey: “Absolutely!”
Brooklyn: “Yes, yes, yes! Black babies are so cute!”
090D5509-2C69-4205-9B87-101B9CFAC2B9.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Not sure if you’re referring to something more recent (this is from November 2011) but in this video they both say they want adopt. It’s hard to hold them to something they said when they were 11 though.

View attachment 1721199
View attachment 1721201
View attachment 1721200Bailey: “Absolutely!”
View attachment 1721205
Whats horrendous about this is that mindy and shaun didnt find the"black babies" comment inappropriate and objectfying and edit it out.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 1721199
View attachment 1721201
View attachment 1721205
Sorry for double post but "Black babies are so cute"......
I don't hold them accountable for this at all because they're 11, but what kind of tokenistic "I live in a white only community and never leave" rhetoric have their parents taught them?????

Reactions: 10
Yeah no that is totally inappropriate. That's legit breaking the most basic medical welfare boundaries. :(
Daxton is too pure for this world 🥹 he holds such a special place in my heart so
I don't hold them accountable for this at all because they're 11, but what kind of tokenistic "I live in a white only community and never leave" rhetoric have their parents taught them?????
Yup, I’m black and this is my take on it. It’s your parents job to educate you. Like they adopted black children and didn’t do enough learning to know they shouldn’t post a video of their daughter saying black babies are so cute 🙄 It doesn’t seem like Brooklyn changed much tho unfortunately. Utah, Texas, and Baylor are all pretty conservative so it’s not surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree. They were minors, and we also need to remember that the world was a different place in 2011. Over the years since then people have started becoming more woke & aware of what's acceptable and what's not towards different communities. Hence why a lot of people, not just B&B, get cancelled for things they've said in old videos/tweets.

Does anyone remember that physic video ()
where Brooklyn and Bailey had their futures read for them?

What was the result of the physic’s prediction for both twins?
It predicted that Brooklyn would end up with an older man.... lo and behold lmao!
It's so weird watching this video and seeing how both of them are so hyper and actively talking at the same time... nowadays Brooklyn doesn't have that energy and it's all Bailey's job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Omg another thing on Lash next door. Why are they not getting criticized for fast fashion???

Reactions: 2
Whats horrendous about this is that mindy and shaun didnt find the"black babies" comment inappropriate and objectfying and edit it out.
Give it a few days. (if they’re reading this thread as religiously as we think they are, the clip will be ✨mysteriously✨ edited out without mention)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1721199
View attachment 1721201
View attachment 1721205
Later on Bailey said she was open to it but because she only wants a couple of kids and they have the family history of twins increasing their chances of having twins she probably wouldn't.
When the cash stops flowing because she doesn't have little kid/s and can't make the content that appeals to new mums and needs another new set of furniture to redo the house, I think she'll do it to match Brooklyn

Reactions: 6
The new tiktok with Asa and Dakota is sooo cringe. But like always, the minions are kissing their a$$
I cringed. I don’t know how to word this without sounding offensive but to me, Dakota looks like he has a disability of some sort. Not that I’d judge someone for that but there’s something off there.

Second thing, I almost laughed out loud at Bailey’s caption. Not because of her and Asa, but because her twin sister definitely settled.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I don't know if it was on the last thread, but last week, Bailey was rolling her eyes while Asa was telling her something in the car. And then Asa put this on LinkedIn?? Like, is this supposed to mean anyrhing because of the quotation marks?

Secondly, even though he wants to support his wife's business, this is not a post for LinkedIn. I sometimes cringe at posts people share on LinkedIn which is meant to be professional.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I cringed. I don’t know how to word this without sounding offensive but to me, Dakota looks like he has a disability of some sort. Not that I’d judge someone for that but there’s something off there.

Second thing, I almost laughed out loud at Bailey’s caption. Not because of her and Asa, but because her twin sister definitely settled.
The call is coming from inside the house, BROOKLYN

• Haha
Reactions: 9

When I saw this I started scrolling so didn’t quite clock in it was Bailey then I read the caption and thought “Dakota would never” 😂

Reactions: 1
If Dakota asked for Bailey’s permission to propose and she agreed, then why did she post the TikTok video with the caption, “don’t settle”? I guess she is having second thoughts now.

Reactions: 4
Bailey is competitive af. Brooklyn rushing into marriage by "settling" for the older, less attractive guy puts Bailey, who married her high school sweetheart, in the lead.

She's not wrong though. Brooklyn was always the most popular of the twins among fans. I feel like more and more are favoring Bailey after Brooklyn started dating Dakota.

Reactions: 11
If Dakota asked for Bailey’s permission to propose and she agreed, then why did she post the TikTok video with the caption, “don’t settle”? I guess she is having second thoughts now.
I think she meant that she (Bailey) didn't settle when she chose to marry Asa, it wasn't about Brooklyn on purpose. But it's really ironic that she said it like that when it's obvious to literally everyone that Brooklyn did settle for Dakota.

Reactions: 10
I don't know if it was on the last thread, but last week, Bailey was rolling her eyes while Asa was telling her something in the car. And then Asa put this on LinkedIn?? Like, is this supposed to mean anyrhing because of the quotation marks?
I will say, pleasantly surprised to see he added his pronouns to his profile (that’s not a default setting). It seems like Asa is the one that’s more progressive & prompted Bailey’s support of the LGBTQ community

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.