Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kamri couldn’t do a Sephora haul without a side of “I don’t know anything about makeup guys 🥺 The employees had to help me because I don't know anything 🥺 Isn’t it normal to use foundation that’s 5 years old? I wouldn’t know because I don’t know makeup 🥺

Not only is there nothing wrong with being a girly girl, or being into makeup, or god forbid being ‘like the other girls’ but Kamri wears makeup all the time! The pick-me energy is so strong

Oh and did she forget to (smugly) mention how she LIVES at coffee shops and spends FOUR HOURS there daily doing schoolwork. There’s nothing wrong with being studious, and in all honesty I respect her work ethic, but she really shoves it down everyone’s throats. Being a STEM major doesn’t make her better than other people, so she can stop making it her whole personality or I suspect she’ll find herself very lost once she finally graduates.
Didnt she used to say that anything put on her face makes her break out into like hives or something!! Since when can she buy stuff from sephora??

Reactions: 2
Did they delete the video?
Looks like it’s down now
3F6C894C-59B1-4864-96B4-3CC5155F0D88.jpeg

Imagine having a whole team of ppl who help you brainstorm content and STILL thinking it’s a good idea to post that. Of course no acknowledgement from them as per usual. They just delete and move on 🙄

Reactions: 9
Looks like it’s down now
View attachment 1931960

Imagine having a whole team of ppl who help you brainstorm content and STILL thinking it’s a good idea to post that. Of course no acknowledgement from them as per usual. They just delete and move on 🙄
It's not on their personal profile. Ot's ITK. Who is responsible to post on ITK socials? Is it Brooklyn or do they have someone specific?
These girls need to hire PR staff

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh - so out of touch. I don’t think any of their stuff goes through a vetting team or they are just around yes people rather than just advising it might not be the best. I wonder if they spent longer making the video than it was up 🤣

Reactions: 6
Poor sweet Paisley. I hope she doesn’t have body dysmorphia when she gets older. B&B love pointing out that Paisley is the same size as them, comparing their height, shoe size, and hand size to Paisley. Brooklyn even says in her story, “I’m 23 and she’ll be 12 next week” B&B are around 5’1 and I think Paisley has an average height for her age.

Let’s not forget Kamri saying that Paisley was wearing her shorts in the wedding vlog and Mindy saying, “There’s no way those are your shorts” And the time Paisley got a timer for Christmas and Mindy saying it was a “walk on the treadmill timer”

It just breaks my heart for her.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Poor sweet Paisley. I hope she doesn’t have body dysmorphia when she gets older. B&B love pointing out that Paisley is the same size as them, comparing their height, shoe size, and hand size to Paisley. Brooklyn even says in her story, “I’m 23 and she’ll be 12 next week” B&B are around 5’1 and I think Paisley has an average height for her age.
I wonder if sometimes the rest of the McKnight's forget that Dax and Pais don't share their genetics, so of course they're not going to be the same size/shape/height. They just need to accept them for the way they are, they're gorgeous, healthy kids nothing else matters.

Reactions: 20
The Tiktok of them pretending to be poor but still buying ITK is still up and comments have not been deleted 💀💀 what in the world is going on?🤣🤣🤣

Monthly reminder she's not pregnant 💀View attachment 1934328
Comes around very quick, feels like yesterday she last reminded us 😂
---

Let’s not forget Kamri saying that Paisley was wearing her shorts in the wedding vlog and Mindy saying, “There’s no way those are your shorts” And the time Paisley got a timer for Christmas and Mindy saying it was a “walk on the treadmill timer”

It just breaks my heart for her.
Paisley seems like she will grow to be a beautiful, healthy, strong woman, and she seems to have a really good heart and personality. She deserves better than the McKnights. I hope she can go to school wherever she wishes.

Daxton, will not be compared in quite the same way because he is a boy, and he has his own journey. I just hope he doesn't get forgotten either.

I wonder if sometimes the rest of the McKnight's forget that Dax and Pais don't share their genetics, so of course they're not going to be the same size/shape/height. They just need to accept them for the way they are, they're gorgeous, healthy kids nothing else matters.
Especially since their body shapes are the results of a diet; they are naturally thicker than what they look like now. They are the Mindy’s toxic influence

Reactions: 7
For someone who says stories about bath time with Dakota, she wouldn't even let him kiss her in their latest storiew🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.