Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she feel the need to share this? That rebranding is so f*cked up
Also, that’s not the face of someone who looks like they’re posing willingly, Asa looks mortified and like he wants to be anywhere else but there

Reactions: 4
So not once but twice did Mindy bring up the fact that they have a condo in Hawaii. It's like we get it, you have a crap ton of money.
Wow I totally missed this. 🙄🙄 if they can afford that, why do they complain about affording a house and furniture etc. Even if the girls made half of what their mom does, they can afford a house 🏡 plus i thought they didn’t “have money” to furnish their homes, yet they filled their garage with stuff before the home was even built LOL

Reactions: 7
Why did she feel the need to share this? That rebranding is so f*cked up
If that came in the mail, why is it in a red bag you get from the store? Wouldn’t it be in a box?

B&D told the story on how they started dating and it’s weird that she thinks it’s a cute story. She said he texted her every 2 weeks wanting to date her (immediately after her breakup with Brooks). She said no every time. Then, he offers to fly to Texas and drive the uhaul 18 hours to Utah. Because she was “resourceful” she literally used him to help her move, while she slept. Then, she was lonely in Utah so they started dating 3 weeks later.

It’s not cute that a guy 6 years years older than you won’t take no for an answer. Brooklyn basically thought, “Well he’s obsessed with me and I need a free mover to drive this uhaul 18 hours, so why not?” He was a creep and she used him. Girl, that’s not a cute story.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
so does he open every package thats addressed to her ? 🤨
My thoughts too
---

If that came in the mail, why is it in a red bag you get from the store? Wouldn’t it be in a box?

B&D told the story on how they started dating and it’s weird that she thinks it’s a cute story. She said he texted her every 2 weeks wanting to date her (immediately after her breakup with Brooks). She said no every time. Then, he offers to fly to Texas and drive the uhaul 18 hours to Utah. Because she was “resourceful” she literally used him to help her move, while she slept. Then, she was lonely in Utah so they started dating 3 weeks later.

It’s not cute that a guy 6 years years older than you won’t take no for an answer. Brooklyn basically thought, “Well he’s obsessed with me and I need a free mover to drive this uhaul 18 hours, so why not?” He was a creep and she used him. Girl, that’s not a cute story.
Brooklyn is still trying to convince us (and herself) that she's in love with Dakota

Reactions: 10

She could have made it so much better by elaborating on a few points like she said no as wanted a bit of time to herself post breakup.

he offered to drive me to Utah and I realised on this trip that I may have liked him more than a friend and we got very close.

we spent some more time getting to know each other more when in Utah and 3 weeks later we started dating.

I mean even if what I put above was a lie it still sounds better and like she actually has some feelings not just I felt sorry for him so said yes to exploiting him and now it’s gone to far and we are married just because I wanted to get married within a year of my twin.

Reactions: 12
Hell, I could exploit the F out of my kids on social media if I wanted to. But I don't lol. Those kid's whole lives have been in front of a camera. At least Paisley has been on camera her whole life.
And with that much money, it is crappy she had to choose. I bet you none of the other kids have ever had to choose. And poor Dax, it feels like he doesn't get to do anything.
I know exactly what you're saying. I promise this is not a biased opinion, my daughter has the awards and trophies to prove she can really sing! She just won a grand final three months ago. I'm super proud of her, especially considering she has uncontrolled epilepsy. She has three different types of seizures, and misses a lot of school due to this. Her music teacher is in absolute awe of her now that he has heard her sing, and is asking for her to sing for the school band and to compete against other schools. She had a rough start from birth, being born with hip dysplasia, required grommets to fix fluid on her ears, and now having epilepsy. Her epilepsy is lifelong, and a very hard epilepsy to control. She will never be allowed to drive a car, she cannot swim, or ride a bike, or even just go for a walk by herself ever again. It's possible she won't ever have babies unless someone will be with her 24/7 as it's too much of a risk for her to be alone with babies in case of a seizure. Somehow, she still gets up and keeps going. She is literally my hero, but she doesn't have a YouTube channel, or Instagram, or TikTok. There is more than enough time for her to still be a kid, and I most certainly wouldn't make a YouTube video about how hard it is to parent a child with different needs like she did to Dax. That video really made me sad, Dax was not given a choice to have that video aired. He is definitely treated so differently to the others. He isn't a puppet like the others are, he can't be molded like they can. My heart really does break for Dax 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know some people are more comfortable with PDA than others but every time Dakota goes to hug or kiss Brooklyn she’s like backing away from him. If she’s that uncomfortable she should say something off camera and if she’s not then act like you like your damn husband. Behaving like she can’t stand to be around him is fuelling everyone’s argument that she got married purely just to keep up with Bailey.

Reactions: 13
I know some people are more comfortable with PDA than others but every time Dakota goes to hug or kiss Brooklyn she’s like backing away from him. If she’s that uncomfortable she should say something off camera and if she’s not then act like you like your damn husband. Behaving like she can’t stand to be around him is fuelling everyone’s argument that she got married purely just to keep up with Bailey.
But like I read on discord, she was fine when she was with Brooks! What changed? Also, she's been wrapping her legs around Dakota in steamy photos, so sometimes she's OK with it and sometimes not??

Reactions: 9
But like I read on discord, she was fine when she was with Brooks! What changed? Also, she's been wrapping her legs around Dakota in steamy photos, so sometimes she's OK with it and sometimes not??
Brooklyn and Dakota’s relationship is so weird. I don’t understand the timeline, or why they chose each other.

Reactions: 11
Brooklyn and Dakota’s relationship is so weird. I don’t understand the timeline, or why they chose each other.
Theyre like a couple thats hit that point when theyve been together for 30 years and cant stand each other anymore.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone hear Bailey admit in the new video “I don’t know why we are excited for this double date when we’ve all been living together for over a year anyway…”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
B&B #7 Pretending to be poor, buying house decor, Dakota stopping Brooklyn running out the door?
---

Thread name suggestion

B&B #7 Pretending to be poor, buying house decor, Dakota stopping Brooklyn running out the door?

Reactions: 8
maybe a little building where she can sell her esthetician services? put that degree to use or somethin lol
Honestly, I don’t see any of the McKnights working a typical 9-5 job. They make too much money as influencers, they’re constantly going on vacation, and they complain about working 8 hours.

Since she said it’s something they’ve both been dreaming of, I’m assuming it’s the Sip City drink business Dakota has on his Instagram. Brooklyn will probably have some Dr Pepper flavored drink

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.