Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who says stories about bath time with Dakota, she wouldn't even let him kiss her in their latest storiew🤣🤣🤣
Her body language says everything!! The way she’s leaning away from him and how quickly she turns her head away when he tries to kiss her.

She’s always posting pictures kissing him or posing with her legs wrapped around him but there’s been multiple stories where her body language was screaming “Get away from me” Their relationship just feels so forced.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone saw Kamri's Q&As? Now that she is not doing great at school, she's downplaying it that it's people who assume she is smart, when it's her who's been posting about her studying 24/7
Screenshot_20230205_201135_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to ask if they at least know how to fry an egg as a joke 💀
The only eggs Brooklyn will be concerned about will be the fertilised kind...from her creepy trump lover!
---

Monthly reminder she's not pregnant 💀View attachment 1934328
I wish she'd stop posting about her period. Everytime she does, it reminds me that I'm due in a few days myself. Stop reminding me Bailey!! Might as well delete my period app, when Bailey is the best period tracker of all 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
oof oof oof, this is not the ✨relatable✨ serve they think it is. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you dated for less than a year 🤷‍♀️
48AAF591-6BAD-4E49-908D-10B10E56B551.png

also is this the first time we’ve seen any of them swear? Ik they do TikToks lip syncing to explicit songs and stuff but I’ve never seen any of them actually curse out loud/typed out.
0E9A5983-F9FC-484F-9638-BCABAA3B77C8.png

(nothing wrong with swearing as a 20 year old full adult lol, but I thought Mormons disagreed with swearing? I’m surprised she doesn’t have to abide by the same honor code seeing as she’s basically a BYU poster child)

oof oof oof, this is not the ✨relatable✨ serve they think it is. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you dated for less than a year 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 1939265

also is this the first time we’ve seen any of them swear? Ik they do TikToks lip syncing to explicit songs and stuff but I’ve never seen any of them actually curse out loud/typed out.
View attachment 1939268

(nothing wrong with swearing as a 20 year old full adult lol, but I thought Mormons disagreed with swearing? I’m surprised she doesn’t have to abide by the same honor code seeing as she’s basically a BYU poster child)
Is Dakota wearing a ‘Brooklyn and Dakota 2022’ shirt?

• Wow
  • Haha
So not once but twice did Mindy bring up the fact that they have a condo in Hawaii. It's like we get it, you have a crap ton of money.

Reactions: 6
So not once but twice did Mindy bring up the fact that they have a condo in Hawaii. It's like we get it, you have a crap ton of money.
Crass AF when most of us in the generation of her kids/the decade before them will never be able to afford to buy housing, and they have a condo in a place with a ridiculous homelessness crisis.

Crass AF when most of us in the generation of her kids/the decade before them will never be able to afford to buy housing, and they have a condo in a place with a ridiculous homelessness crisis.
I'm in her generation roughly, she's only 4 years older than me. And I rent a house. I honestly don't see me buying anytime soon. Granted my kids are young, 4 months and almost 4 years old. I know she doesn't stop and think before she opens her mouth, which really shows. And I swear it's like they act like going to Hawaii is no big deal whatsoever. When a huge chunk of us will never step foot out of the country we were born in. LOL

Reactions: 4
But Paisley had to choose between cheer camp and a family vacation *SIDE EYEEEE
---

Was this in her stories? I've been blocked by her so can't see anything 💀
I’m not blocked by any of their personal accounts but I’m blocked by Lash Next Door 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm in her generation roughly, she's only 4 years older than me. And I rent a house. I honestly don't see me buying anytime soon. Granted my kids are young, 4 months and almost 4 years old. I know she doesn't stop and think before she opens her mouth, which really shows. And I swear it's like they act like going to Hawaii is no big deal whatsoever. When a huge chunk of us will never step foot out of the country we were born in. LOL
I'm like ten years older than the twins so, what, eight years younger than Mindy?

tit, if only I married as a teenager, had a bunch of kids, and then exploited them on YouTube and other SM, I too could afford a house!

Reactions: 4
Anyone saw Kamri's Q&As? Now that she is not doing great at school, she's downplaying it that it's people who assume she is smart, when it's her who's been posting about her studying 24/7
View attachment 1939052
She literally wants people to think she’s smart! She’s always posting about how she’s sooo much smarter than everyone else. She brags about graduating early and how hard her classes are. Now suddenly it’s foolish that people assume she’s extremely smart and knows everything? Maybe this is her way of preparing her followers to not be shocked when she decides not to go to med school. We already know she didn’t make the dean’s list

Attachments

She literally wants people to think she’s smart! She’s always posting about how she’s sooo much smarter than everyone else. She brags about graduating early and how hard her classes are. Now suddenly it’s foolish that people assume she’s extremely smart and knows everything? Maybe this is her way of preparing her followers to not be shocked when she decides not to go to med school. We already know she didn’t make the dean’s list
Girl, calm tf down, anyone can take a damn standardized test. I got perfect scores on the ACT and SAT and 4 or 5 on every AP test I took (sixteen over four years), it does not make me smart, it makes me good at memorizing tit and recognizing patterns. To actually be intelligent, you need to be able to think critically, and Kamri Noel, you are the least damn critical thinker on Joseph Smith's barren earth.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.