Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm like ten years older than the twins so, what, eight years younger than Mindy?

tit, if only I married as a teenager, had a bunch of kids, and then exploited them on YouTube and other SM, I too could afford a house!
Hell, I could exploit the F out of my kids on social media if I wanted to. But I don't lol. Those kid's whole lives have been in front of a camera. At least Paisley has been on camera her whole life.
And with that much money, it is crappy she had to choose. I bet you none of the other kids have ever had to choose. And poor Dax, it feels like he doesn't get to do anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hell, I could exploit the F out of my kids on social media if I wanted to. But I don't lol. Those kid's whole lives have been in front of a camera. At least Paisley has been on camera her whole life.
And with that much money, it is crappy she had to choose. I bet you none of the other kids have ever had to choose. And poor Dax, it feels like he doesn't get to do anything.
I'm pretty sure Paisley didn't choose to go to camp. They send her there because they wanted to go on vacation to Ecuador and the rv trip. Especially knowing it was a christian camp.

Reactions: 6
So suddenly there *IS* money for the new house, because at first they claimed that there wouldn‘t be furniture etc. for a ~while~ because they couldn‘t afford it. We obviously knew that that was a lie but why constantly contradict yourself? Do they really think that people are so brainless and don‘t pay attention to their lies?

also, it shows how Bailey doesn‘t ask Asa about his preferences and just buys whatever she likes.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Meanwhile, most people are having to choose between rent and groceries.

Yes, I am a bitter old hater hag but this just annoys me. Is it supposed to be relatable???

Reactions: 8
How long did Brooklyn said she had to be off sugar to get rid of the "parasite"? Because the girl was drinking Dr Pepper not long ago on her stories, not that we didn't know it was all a scam because she had huge cups of soda everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How long did Brooklyn said she had to be off sugar to get rid of the "parasite"? Because the girl was drinking Dr Pepper not long ago on her stories, not that we didn't know it was all a scam because she had huge cups of soda everyday
IT was three months I think

Reactions: 1
So not once but twice did Mindy bring up the fact that they have a condo in Hawaii. It's like we get it, you have a crap ton of money.
I'm pretty sure the condo was just part of the hotel they were staying at, not property.

Reactions: 2
Tell us you barely do any work without telling us
F648D714-5DFA-4E85-8FC7-74E6B9D92BCA.png

Also why am I not surprised Bailey’s getting a new laptop case anyway, despite the poll being (slightly) in favour of keeping the old one?? so she can have cause to blame us for her constant needless expenditure maybe? 💀

Reactions: 9
Tell us you barely do any work without telling us View attachment 1943770

Also why am I not surprised Bailey’s getting a new laptop case anyway, despite the poll being (slightly) in favour of keeping the old one?? so she can have cause to blame us for her constant needless expenditure maybe? 💀
She’s still focused on her exs… that video is where she made her exs fill out a survey about her. Parker rated her attractiveness a 7 and her personality a 5 ☠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So suddenly there *IS* money for the new house, because at first they claimed that there wouldn‘t be furniture etc. for a ~while~ because they couldn‘t afford it. We obviously knew that that was a lie but why constantly contradict yourself? Do they really think that people are so brainless and don‘t pay attention to their lies?

also, it shows how Bailey doesn‘t ask Asa about his preferences and just buys whatever she likes.
She’s got the audacity to post about making unnecessary impulse purchases for her McMansion while also posting on the ITK account about being relatable because she only has $3 in her account. It isn’t cute or relatable at all.

Reactions: 10
She’s got the audacity to post about making unnecessary impulse purchases for her McMansion while also posting on the ITK account about being relatable because she only has $3 in her account. It isn’t cute or relatable at all.
They thought that waiting a few days before deleting the video would go unnoticed, but girl, we have all the receipts

Reactions: 8
Thread name suggestion: Brooklyn and Bailey pretend to be broke, but their behavior just is a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do they feel the need to waste food!? Sorry one of my biggest peeves in life is people wasting food in such ways! 🤬
Meanwhile, we are literally being warned about increasing food shortages. Selfish twats.

Reactions: 7
They are seriously dumb as hell if they think they don't have young fans that follow them. So this whole rebranding, is going to backfire.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.