Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always considered Asa a cutie. I feel like a massive perv saying that, at my 31 years of old age. But I’d have totally gone for the nerdy guy back in the day.

Reactions: 3
‘Look at us not even knowing we would be married later in life’ - surely that’s how all first meetings go?
I don’t understand why they got nose jobs. They looked totally fine before!

Reactions: 6
Seeing their throwback pictures made me notice, how healthy they looked and how thin and skinny they have gotten over the past few years. I wonder if Mindy pressured them or if they themselves felt as if their healthy weight was not good enough…

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why they got nose jobs. They looked totally fine before!
i think theyve said it was because of some medical reason
I’ve always considered Asa a cutie. I feel like a massive perv saying that, at my 31 years of old age. But I’d have totally gone for the nerdy guy back in the day.
right!! his vlogs are actually enjoyable too. honestly like watching him, unlike b&b

Reactions: 4
i think theyve said it was because of some medical reason

right!! his vlogs are actually enjoyable too. honestly like watching him, unlike b&b
Apparently to begin with they had deviated septums and that's why they went under to begin with but then told the doctor that something like if he wanted to straighten them out a bit he could or something like that since they were already under. Apparently one thing Mindy has said about Ryland, if she has the prettiest nose of all of the kids.

Apparently to begin with they had deviated septums and that's why they went under to begin with but then told the doctor that something like if he wanted to straighten them out a bit he could or something like that since they were already under. Apparently one thing Mindy has said about Ryland, if she has the prettiest nose of all of the kids.
And now they have botched noses!

Bailey trying to open the car door with a tip to use hand sanitizer to get rid of the ice (tip from a fan) puts it on about 5 inches worth of the door break and goes "hmm doesn't work"
I think it's still frozen all the way up the window all the way to the bottom of the car hun, doesn't even get icy where I live and I could figure that out

OUCH. If my mon said that in reference to me I would cry.

Reactions: 1
Their deviated septum excuse is 100% a lie. If you want plastic surgery, just be honest!!

A septoplasty (to correct a deviated septum) is an internal procedure that has little to no affect on the visual appearance of the nose.
A rhinoplasty (nose job) is a separate procedure that changes the look of the nose.

Can they be performed together? Sure! But a surgeon would NEVER just “offer to straighten out the nose” because it’s a completely different procedure that costs almost double the amount as a septoplasty, requires complicated incisions, requires different degrees and types of anaesthesia, has different recovery times, and is fundamentally two different surgeries.

What they probably had was a septo-rhinoplasty, which is common in people with deviated septums who ALSO want a rhinoplasty. Would you have to ask, pay, and plan for both? Absolutely.

So many celebrities/influencer use the deviated septum lie to cover nose jobs and it’s just surgically false, and gives us way too little credit as an audience. I wish western celebs/influencers would just be like the majority of Korean celebs/Kpop idols and just admit to surgery! It’s so weird when they don’t.

Reactions: 14
Their deviated septum excuse is 100% a lie. If you want plastic surgery, just be honest!!

A septoplasty (to correct a deviated septum) is an internal procedure that has little to no affect on the visual appearance of the nose.
A rhinoplasty (nose job) is a separate procedure that changes the look of the nose.

Can they be performed together? Sure! But a surgeon would NEVER just “offer to straighten out the nose” because it’s a completely different procedure that costs almost double the amount as a septoplasty, requires complicated incisions, requires different degrees and types of anaesthesia, has different recovery times, and is fundamentally two different surgeries.

What they probably had was a septo-rhinoplasty, which is common in people with deviated septums who ALSO want a rhinoplasty. Would you have to ask, pay, and plan for both? Absolutely.

So many celebrities/influencer use the deviated septum lie to cover nose jobs and it’s just surgically false, and gives us way too little credit as an audience. I wish western celebs/influencers would just be like the majority of Korean celebs/Kpop idols and just admit to surgery! It’s so weird when they don’t.
Exactly. They did both. Deviated septum and cosmetic surgery in one trip.

Reactions: 3
Why did she tell her 8 million followers she’s alone in her McMansion? We already know where she lives and the layout of her house. Do they not know how dangerous this is? They had a stalker in the past, so you’d think they would be more careful sharing these things online. It’s so dangerous and careless.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why did she tell her 8 million followers she’s alone in her McMansion? We already know where she lives and the layout of her house. Do they not know how dangerous this is? They had a stalker in the past, so you’d think they would be more careful sharing these things online. It’s so dangerous and careless.
You'd think she'd have removed it by now but guess content is more important than safety 🤡

Reactions: 9

I have actually seen a surgeon about my deviated septum and they didn’t straight out offer to straighten my nose but asked if there was anything I wanted done while I was under, as it would change the procedure he did and it would take longer but I think there are surgeons who offer it and not jus t have it requested

It might be different in America though I am Australian

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.