Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to where we discussed how they can’t cook
Brooklyn just did a story attempting to recreate Dakotas famous pasta dish
It’s literally just boiling pasta, a jar of tomato sauce and a bit of cream
Not a tomato onion garlic or herb/spice in sight
These girls really don’t know how to cook

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, why is the pasta "swimming" in the sauce?🤧🤧

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
LMAO I could make that from scratch by age 12, and I am definitely not a cook! That seems like a parenting fail.

Reactions: 7
In their Seventeen interview, Brooklyn said that she didn’t know how to make scrambled eggs because Bailey always cooked them for her. What 23 year old doesn’t know how to make eggs? It’s kind of embarrassing.

They’re very co-dependent on each other. Maybe it’s a good thing Brooklyn’s by herself right now. It’ll force her to grow up a little.

Reactions: 10
In their Seventeen interview, Brooklyn said that she didn’t know how to make scrambled eggs because Bailey always cooked them for her. What 23 year old doesn’t know how to make eggs? It’s kind of embarrassing.
I was going to ask if they at least know how to fry an egg as a joke 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's be real, with these two, the only state of eggs they're concerned about is whether or not they're fertilized.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, so they posted a new video about sleeping over at B&D’s new house. First of all, I do get a lot of Merrell twins vibe as they have, I believe, done the same once Ronnie got married and moved in with Aaron. Anyway, 4 minutes (I fastforwarded to this point of the video because it was putting me back asleep) in and Bailey noted that she took Asa with her. Like, can’t you really do anything by yourself? Just yourself? I love being with my significant other also but it is so refreshing to just be away from him from time to time so we can both mentally reset and do our own stuff. Bailey is so obsessed with being a wife that she needs Asa to be there 24/7….I guess so we don’t doubt they are married, even though they mention it at least twice a day!

• Haha
Kamri couldn’t do a Sephora haul without a side of “I don’t know anything about makeup guys 🥺 The employees had to help me because I don't know anything 🥺 Isn’t it normal to use foundation that’s 5 years old? I wouldn’t know because I don’t know makeup 🥺

Not only is there nothing wrong with being a girly girl, or being into makeup, or god forbid being ‘like the other girls’ but Kamri wears makeup all the time! The pick-me energy is so strong

Oh and did she forget to (smugly) mention how she LIVES at coffee shops and spends FOUR HOURS there daily doing schoolwork. There’s nothing wrong with being studious, and in all honesty I respect her work ethic, but she really shoves it down everyone’s throats. Being a STEM major doesn’t make her better than other people, so she can stop making it her whole personality or I suspect she’ll find herself very lost once she finally graduates.

Reactions: 16
Kamri couldn’t do a Sephora haul without a side of “I don’t know anything about makeup guys 🥺 The employees had to help me because I don't know anything 🥺 Isn’t it normal to use foundation that’s 5 years old? I wouldn’t know because I don’t know makeup 🥺

Not only is there nothing wrong with being a girly girl, or being into makeup, or god forbid being ‘like the other girls’ but Kamri wears makeup all the time! The pick-me energy is so strong

Oh and did she forget to (smugly) mention how she LIVES at coffee shops and spends FOUR HOURS there daily doing schoolwork. There’s nothing wrong with being studious, and in all honesty I respect her work ethic, but she really shoves it down everyone’s throats. Being a STEM major doesn’t make her better than other people, so she can stop making it her whole personality or I suspect she’ll find herself very lost once she finally graduates.
Honestly she gets her makeup done often enough that she should just ask the artists what they use, also if you have foundation that's five years old, you probably don't need a Sephora haul of foundation and other makeup products...

Let's be real, with these two, the only state of eggs they're concerned about is whether or not they're fertilized.
You joke, but the only purpose of a Mormon women is that of homemaker, wife and stay at home mom. You would expect that because of that, and because they only care about the fertilization of their eggs, they would have learned how yo cook lol

I know they’ve said before they don’t drink but there’s a bottle of Smirnoff vodka in Brooklyn and Dakota’s pantry in their most recent YouTube video. It does look like it’s filled with something other than vodka, but it’s been drank at some point. I don’t know I just thought it was odd.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.