Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This top Kamri is wearing looks like one I saw from SheIn. If that's from their shop, I'm actually wondering if they use the same or similar factory, and are pulling some sort of dropshipping thing in disguise.

Also what kind of name is Lash Next Door?

Also also do they do spray tans or tanning beds? Have they ever spoken about tanning? Brooklyn and Kamri are always so tan.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Miss Bailey could not accept defeat
If they thought they were the same height what was the need for a poll?

This top Kamri is wearing looks like one I saw from SheIn. If that's from their shop, I'm actually wondering if they use the same or similar factory, and are pulling some sort of dropshipping thing in disguise.

Also what kind of name is Lash Next Door?

Also also do they do spray tans or tanning beds? Have they ever spoken about tanning? Brooklyn and Kamri are always so tan.
If the pants were all wrong on her why draw attention to them no one would have noticed or maybe that's just me I never notice small things like a belly button showing I'll just guess its supposed to be that way, I'll only notice if maybe someone's butt is out or their boobs hanging out😂😂😂

ALOT of their clothes are from Shein.

Reactions: 7
Yes, if you have instagram, check lashnextdoor dupes. They show the same item or similar ones from shein
Yep, almost all of them look exactly the same. I wonder if they take the shein labels off and replace them with their own

Anyone know anything about red hawk, where they allegedly sent Rylan?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone know anything about red hawk, where they allegedly sent Rylan?
[/QUOTE]

Rylan was indeed sent to Red Hawk Academy while Mindy was stating that she was attending an out of state school due to bullying.

Some suspicions are that Rylan was sent away due to anger issues because she hit a car out of anger or because she was talking to a guy and telling him she loves him, the latter of which can be found on VSCO.

Many pictures can point to Rylan being at the academy. There was a picture of her riding a horse with a distinctive mark on its face and when looking at the academy’s pictures, the same horse is shown, the former of which is already deleted I believe. The other evidence is Rylan wearing a digital watch on her hand for some time during her time at the academy and when she was back at home.

Information about the academy and where Rylan was during this time can be found on another website. Some internet sleuths figured out her location based on photos, information mentioned by the family, and videos from Behind the Braids.

I tried highlighting the watch in two of the pictures posted if you can’t see it. The text messages are from Rylan’s VSCO.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The way they handled Rylan being sent away proves they can’t be trusted 100% of the time. I wonder what else they’ve covered up/hid from fans.

Reactions: 16
I was reading through the old gossip guru threads. Someone shared this article: https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts...ey-mcknight-are-youtubers-from-texas-11634129

Here are 2 interesting quotes from it:
(About Brooklyn’s breakup with Parker)

Today, Brooklyn says she would wait “awhile” before introducing another guy to her fans.
“Not unless it was like, we knew it was going to be a solid relationship, and even then, I put my first boyfriend in videos, and we broke up and I had to explain to my audience,” Brooklyn says. “And it was such a hassle, I don't know if I would even. At this point in my life, I don't know if I would put him in a video till it was borderline a year, two years dating, and it was looking like we were going to have a future together. I don't know if I'd put anyone in a video.”

Mindy also said Brooklyn “needed to do that” (the breakup video) because her fans are “obsessed with it.” Funny how Brooklyn completely changed her mind and instead made an entire dating series! Lol

Another quote:
“Roommates signed a contract agreeing that if they were in any videos, there would be no problems. If a friend or roommate is in one of their videos, Brooklyn and Bailey compensate them for their time.”

I wonder if they also pay Asa and Dakota for being in their videos… or all the guys from the 10 dates series.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was reading through the old gossip guru threads. Someone shared this article: https://www.dallasobserver.com/arts...ey-mcknight-are-youtubers-from-texas-11634129

Here are 2 interesting quotes from it:
(About Brooklyn’s breakup with Parker)

Today, Brooklyn says she would wait “awhile” before introducing another guy to her fans.
“Not unless it was like, we knew it was going to be a solid relationship, and even then, I put my first boyfriend in videos, and we broke up and I had to explain to my audience,” Brooklyn says. “And it was such a hassle, I don't know if I would even. At this point in my life, I don't know if I would put him in a video till it was borderline a year, two years dating, and it was looking like we were going to have a future together. I don't know if I'd put anyone in a video.”

Mindy also said Brooklyn “needed to do that” (the breakup video) because her fans are “obsessed with it.” Funny how Brooklyn completely changed her mind and instead made an entire dating series! Lol

Another quote:
“Roommates signed a contract agreeing that if they were in any videos, there would be no problems. If a friend or roommate is in one of their videos, Brooklyn and Bailey compensate them for their time.”

I wonder if they also pay Asa and Dakota for being in their videos… or all the guys from the 10 dates series.
On that Brooklyn really waited a while. She broke up with Parker when she was what 16-17?? She did the dating series at 20 maybe?

What I find awkward is they keeping the old Parker and Brooklyn videos. It’s been so long, their fans know they’ve broken up already. Must be weird for Parker knowing he is in those videos still.

We’ve mentioned before how the McKnights barely know Dakota, especially based on their body language (ex when Brooklyn came home, Bailey awkwardly looks at Dakota and Kamri goes to the dogs)

Mindy posted stories of them going to play games. They’re all standing in a circle…and Dakota is in the back, away from everyone with his arms crossed. Then, when they pick teams, Dakota picks Brooklyn first and next Bailey (no surprise bc he doesn’t know the others). Also, Paisley was hilarious with her sassy, “Dakota pick!” He always seems so spaced out

I can’t tell if Dakota says, “I don’t want Rylan” but it sounds like Paisley says, “Don’t pick me” (The screen recording is too large so I posted screenshots)

Attachments

If Dakota wasn't an actual racist Trump supporter, I'd almost feel sorry for him standing on his own that way

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course Bailey has to make it all about her. How is Asa always smiling for the camera? Thinking about his cut of the money?

As an aside, the daily posting thing irks me a bit. I know they want to keep people updated about their lives but some of their tik toks are just not good quality. First one I can think of is when Kamri lip synced and it was out of sync. Quality over quantity.

Attachments

I remember a while ago Brooklyn went on TikTok and did a live q&a (I think January this year) and @justcallmekat made a post about it (I can't quote it because its in the earlier thread). She couldn't upload the video at the time and it's one I want to see, having missed it live. @justcallmekat, do you still have that video? It's where Brooklyn changes her stance on discussing waiting for marriage.

Reactions: 1
@qewretry_ Unfortunately I don’t have the video anymore. 😕 It said the file was too large to upload. Here’s a screenshot though and you can see someone say, “so the short answer is no she’s not waiting” A lot of people we’re calling her out, saying she’s no longer waiting. I don’t think she’s gone live on tiktok since then lol

Here’s what I said when I first posted this:
Brooklyn went live on tiktok. I took a screen recording but it won’t upload… Someone asked if she’s waiting until marriage and she said, “I don’t feel comfortable answering that. I don’t want my opinion to sway your opinion. So I’m not answering that. Bailey loves talking about sex so you can ask her.” She’s full of 💩 They both always said that they were waiting until marriage! She literally said she’s waiting in her bf tag video with Brooks… So I guess she’s no longer waiting. She also didn’t answer the questions about getting married in the temple.

Then someone asked why so fast to get married. She goes, “We don’t feel like we have to get married. There’s no pressure for us to get married. But we just want to. He’s 27. And we’re about to move to Texas. And so we’re thinking about it.” Then her eyes got all big… So she’s definitely getting engaged SOON, if she’s not already engaged. She makes it seem like he’s 27 and sooo old, so it’s time to settle down. Lmao

Attachments

Last edited:
Regarding their "not so secret" project, aka their skincare line, how would anyone trust them when Brooklyn is asking for skin advice/remedies on Instagram?? Only their "fans" would buy it because for every LND launch they all go crazy 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no issue with anyone having sex before marriage, what makes me uncomfortable is the parents permitting (and no doubt encouraging) the twins to videos saying they are waiting at such a young age when how on earth do they know what they want in life (tbh I’m not sure you do at 22 either but that’s beside the point). Now as young adults Brooklyn is having to defend a position she made as teen on a very personal issue. Just gives me the ick.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.