Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW: shooting, violence, ignorant McKnights
I know Mindy is not blaming the SCHOOL for the horrible shooting?? guess what?? sandy hook had a top notch security system as do MANY that are unfortunately victims of violence. how f*cking stupid do you have to be to think the number of entrances and security systems are the answers to stop a crazy person with assault rifles?? so good for you Mindy. YOUR kids a
Brooklyn referring to Bailey, Kamri and Rylan as her 'blood sisters' and then palming off Paisley (and Dax) as too young to be a proper part of the bridal party was... Yikes. It's got to be because she knows that Dakota's family will be too busy seething with racist rage seeing P&D to give her and wrinkle head all the attention at the altar...
This made my blood boil. I'm glad to see people roasting her in the comments over it. Gotta love when she says she is a feminist. Literally laughed at that one, considering she belongs to a church who DON'T encourage women to have a voice. They are just baby making machines to keep the cult going. If she is such a feminist, then why is she even getting married? We aren't that silly Brooklyn, your religion tells you that you should be married by now and popping out babies. You aren't a feminist at all, you are just doing what your religion tells you to.

Reactions: 10
new thread title: The wedding date’s been decided, but Brooklyn still seems unexcited.

Reactions: 4
Damn maybe I'm not smart enough to understand how to create the a new thread😂😂 someone help... I can't seem to find the 'post thread' button🙈

Not their “pride collection” on lashnextdoor (a couple of multicolored items that aren’t even proper rainbows, with names like “love is love shirt” and “celebrate you set”). Tell me you didn’t consult anyone who’s actually lgbtq+ without telling me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Damn maybe I'm not smart enough to understand how to create the a new thread😂😂 someone help... I can't seem to find the 'post thread' button🙈
I wonder if there is something broken, I became just a “member” and I still don’t see that button. Can only super active members post new threads? Someone who is able to do this, please help haha

Reactions: 3
I wonder if there is something broken, I became just a “member” and I still don’t see that button. Can only super active members post new threads? Someone who is able to do this, please help haha
I don't see the button as well. I've asked in another thread if someone could create it because obviously the last people to comment here can't see the button or don't know how to do it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.