Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very much so. 19 kids (mainly 9 and 10 year olds) and 2 teachers were murdered at an elementary school. the loser ki!!er had an AR-15 assault weapon. Texas is an open carry state where anyone (I believe over the age of 18 idk I dont live there) can purchase and cary any type of gun out in public.

not trying to start anything but its very interesting how the family hasn't shared anything aside from Bailey doing damage control on her stories. there is NO WAY they live in Texas and were unaware of this shooting 24 hours after it happened like it was on EVERY news station, EVERY social media platform in the United States.

Also I hate this mindset and think it’s nasty sorry
That family motto doesn't sound very christian. And second thing, Mindy you are raising 6 kids and your family motto is NEVER SAY YOU ARE SORRY? WTF how you can live in a house like this?

Reactions: 16
NEVER SAY SORRY yet they sent Rylan away that time for supposedly doing something wrong. Did she have to say "sorry"? Makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
"Never say sorry" is a terrible motto and also quite immoral in my opinion. Especially if they're taught to say it even when they're in the wrong.

I remember in the who's most likely too video sister addition, one of the questions was "Who's more likely to apologise after an argument". Rylan said "Kamri", to which Brooklyn said "In what world".
Then when they started discussing who'd be most likely too they each kept saying "Not me, not me". Before saying Paisley and then the dog Finn???

It also probably contributes to some of their immaturity now. Especially in the case of Brooklyn hanging up the phone on Dakota rather then talking it out maturely like any other person her age should be doing.

Reactions: 14
In honour of Mindy's awful family motto, here's my new thread title suggestion:

Brooklyn and Bailey #3: Bringing the church her offertory, Mindy won’t need to say she’s sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was the argument?
No idea. After she said it, it quickly cut to the next question. The way Brooklyn worded it too "When I hang up the phone". It implies to me that she does it regularly.

Ironic given that the larger portions of the video were spent with the couples arguing then trying to find out how much they know each other based off their favourite food.

Reactions: 2
"Never say sorry" is a terrible motto and also quite immoral in my opinion. Especially if they're taught to say it even when they're in the wrong.

I remember in the who's most likely too video sister addition, one of the questions was "Who's more likely to apologise after an argument". Rylan said "Kamri", to which Brooklyn said "In what world".
Then when they started discussing who'd be most likely too they each kept saying "Not me, not me". Before saying Paisley and then the dog Finn???

It also probably contributes to some of their immaturity now. Especially in the case of Brooklyn hanging up the phone on Dakota rather then talking it out maturely like any other person her age should be doing.
I can’t imagine dating someone who never says sorry. I think being able to say you’re sorry shows maturity and emotional awareness. It also shows that you’re considerate of the other person’s feelings. It’s interesting that in that video, Asa’s pet peeve was that Bailey leaves clothes on the floor and Dakota’s pet peeve was that Brooklyn’s stubborn and hangs up on him.

It’s disappointing that they’d rather ignore negative comments or just delete a post entirely. I still can’t believe she didn’t apologize after that horrible video where Dakota reacted to the other dates (Brooklyn was such a brat in that video). I wonder if Dakota will get tired of her attitude or he’ll just stick it out so he can be married.

Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine dating someone who never says sorry. I think being able to say you’re sorry shows maturity and emotional awareness. It also shows that you’re considerate of the other person’s feelings. It’s interesting that in that video, Asa’s pet peeve was that Bailey leaves clothes on the floor and Dakota’s pet peeve was that Brooklyn’s stubborn and hangs up on him.

It’s disappointing that they’d rather ignore negative comments or just delete a post entirely. I still can’t believe she didn’t apologize after that horrible video where Dakota reacted to the other dates (Brooklyn was such a brat in that video). I wonder if Dakota will get tired of her attitude or he’ll just stick it out so he can be married.
Them getting married doesn’t make sense to me for that reason. He’s 28 years old and his now fiancé made him react to a video of her going on dates with other guys including an ex? Maybe he truly loves her and will let her treat him however she wants. Like he’s moving to Texas for her… I wonder if he felt pressure to settle down?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Everything Dakota supports just screams terrifying im worried to think what kind of things he would teach their future kids

Reactions: 8
I wonder, how they found this guys from 10 days 10 dates? Did they call the church and ask for 10 good looking boys from good Trumpy families that are single and looking for a wife? 🤣 cause now, when I know that she was looking for a husband and that Dakota and Brooks are mormons how she picked them? Did she mention it? Omg this is so funny for me. I always think about americans as very openminded people, I watch tv series, reality shows and all people there are 38 and thinking about freezing eggs cause theg dont want settle down yet.
And that part about other mormon mom calling Mindy and sugesting 'do this do Brooklyn, it worked out great for my doughter'. Dangerously close to arranged marriage.

Reactions: 6
I wonder, how they found this guys from 10 days 10 dates? Did they call the church and ask for 10 good looking boys from good Trumpy families that are single and looking for a wife? 🤣 cause now, when I know that she was looking for a husband and that Dakota and Brooks are mormons how she picked them? Did she mention it? Omg this is so funny for me. I always think about americans as very openminded people, I watch tv series, reality shows and all people there are 38 and thinking about freezing eggs cause theg dont want settle down yet.
And that part about other mormon mom calling Mindy and sugesting 'do this do Brooklyn, it worked out great for my doughter'. Dangerously close to arranged marriage.
Dakota being 28 does not sit right with me I’m sorry. Why settle down now?

Reactions: 1
Dakota being 28 does not sit right with me I’m sorry. Why settle down now?
Maybe all his relationships usually fail? Or maybe he slept with her and is guilted into it? They did go on that trip where there was only one bed(talk abt temptation)... Seriously though if youre saving yourself dont tempt yourself to that extent right?

Reactions: 7
Maybe all his relationships usually fail? Or maybe he slept with her and is guilted into it? They did go on that trip where there was only one bed(talk abt temptation)... Seriously though if youre saving yourself dont tempt yourself to that extent right?
Yeah definitely. Asa and Bailey mentioned not even being in the bathroom together before marriage so they clearly did a lot to avoid temptation themselves.

The timing is so weird too. Like he reached out asking for another date right after she broke up with Brooks? And in the Hawaii vacation video he said exactly a year prior he received a text from Brooklyn (while she was still with Brooks) and he asked his friends for advice. Fishy.

Reactions: 6
Yeah definitely. Asa and Bailey mentioned not even being in the bathroom together before marriage so they clearly did a lot to avoid temptation themselves.

The timing is so weird too. Like he reached out asking for another date right after she broke up with Brooks? And in the Hawaii vacation video he said exactly a year prior he received a text from Brooklyn (while she was still with Brooks) and he asked his friends for advice. Fishy.
Now I'm thinking she just wanted to play the field

Reactions: 5
This is how Brooklyn was set up with the guys and how it all started.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
"she has been single for three years"... "should we do this for Kamri too"... God, your daughter is so young. Let her meet someone herself.

Reactions: 10
Brooklyn has a white dress on Rylan's graduation because she is getting MARRRIED this year, in case anyone forgots. I found this very funny that they are trying to make this wedding THE WEDDING. Who do you think you are? And second thing, why they are saying that their houses will be empty with no furniture because it is very expencive. Seriously? It is expsncive for you? So you will have a house like this with no furniture because you are short on money? Oh come on. We will have videos sponsorred by furniture company... who you are trying to foll?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.