Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The church definitely gives their rich members the benefit of turning a blind eye to them not following the rules. Jordan and Mckay said something along the line of Mormon YouTubers painting a false picture of what the church is. If you’re a devoted member you don’t cuss, drink, dress immodestly, and you get sealed in the temple.

I’m not saying I agree with any of that crap but the Mcknight’s are still claiming to be LDS without practicing it. I remember the twins getting comments asking why they don’t dress in temple appropriate clothes and they said they practice Modesty in other ways (like not cussing) but now they do lolol

Reactions: 9
You’d hope with the Texas shooting they would release a statement or post about it but I doubt it :/

Reactions: 5
Bailey NO ONE CARES about your random “passionate” topics! There was a mass shooting at an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Uvalde yesterday, from which you live about 4 hours and neither you nor Brooklyn have said a WORD. Being non political is no excuse, some non political people (like Lindsay Arnold and her sisters) posted about it! Do something useful that would help people for once in your lives. Start a GoFundMe for the families of the victims, heaven knows you have enough money to help them.

Reactions: 15
Bailey NO ONE CARES about your random “passionate” topics! There was a mass shooting at an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Uvalde yesterday, from which you live about 4 hours and neither you nor Brooklyn have said a WORD. Being non political is no excuse, some non political people (like Lindsay Arnold and her sisters) posted about it! Do something useful that would help people for once in your lives. Start a GoFundMe for the families of the victims, heaven knows you have enough money to help them.
It os not her job to help these people financially but I agree that she can metion it and do a go fund me or something like that

Reactions: 2
1. They won’t say anything until a bunch of other influencers post about it first. Not that I want their performative thoughts and prayers anyways lol.

2. There were pictures of Dakota and his family trophy hunting on Facebook and Instagram (all deleted now of course) so I think we can assume his stance on gun control lol.

I doubt it was thanks to me but in her “topic you’re passionate about” I wrote something like “school shootings and the fact y’all never mention anything”
And now she posted two stories about it and deleted her previous ones sharing the replies she got to her question.

Reactions: 6
Is she really trying to say she only learned about the shooting less than 30 minutes ago? BS
Yeah I’m in the uk and we heard about this last night (like 12 hours ago) how is she claiming to only hear about it a couple hours ago? Either they’re completely detached or weren’t planning on posting about it until they were called out

Reactions: 12
I doubt it was thanks to me but in her “topic you’re passionate about” I wrote something like “school shootings and the fact y’all never mention anything”
And now she posted two stories about it and deleted her previous ones sharing the replies she got to her question.
I did as well! Hopefully a lot of people put pressure on them.
Is she really trying to say she only learned about the shooting less than 30 minutes ago? BS
What a lie. As influencers they know what’s going on all the time

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’m in the uk and we heard about this last night (like 12 hours ago) how is she claiming to only hear about it a couple hours ago? Either they’re completely detached or weren’t planning on posting about it until they were called out
Just realised I meant 24 hours ago whoops not 12 🙃 but that makes it even more mad they claim to have not heard about it til recently

Reactions: 1
Imagine just reposting an old news article which has the incorrect number of deaths listed, and thinking "yes as someone who lives quite close to this area and with younger siblings still in school, this is enough to post to my following"
Rylan posted the same thing, while nothing from Mindy or Kamri.

Reactions: 5
Oh! Thats so sad and horrible for the victims present at the time.... Was it international news?
very much so. 19 kids (mainly 9 and 10 year olds) and 2 teachers were murdered at an elementary school. the loser ki!!er had an AR-15 assault weapon. Texas is an open carry state where anyone (I believe over the age of 18 idk I dont live there) can purchase and cary any type of gun out in public.

not trying to start anything but its very interesting how the family hasn't shared anything aside from Bailey doing damage control on her stories. there is NO WAY they live in Texas and were unaware of this shooting 24 hours after it happened like it was on EVERY news station, EVERY social media platform in the United States.

Also I hate this mindset and think it’s nasty sorry

Attachments

• Sad
very much so. 19 kids (mainly 9 and 10 year olds) and 2 teachers were murdered at an elementary school. the loser ki!!er had an AR-15 assault weapon. Texas is an open carry state where anyone (I believe over the age of 18 idk I dont live there) can purchase and cary any type of gun out in public.

not trying to start anything but its very interesting how the family hasn't shared anything aside from Bailey doing damage control on her stories. there is NO WAY they live in Texas and were unaware of this shooting 24 hours after it happened like it was on EVERY news station, EVERY social media platform in the United States.

Also I hate this mindset and think it’s nasty sorry
Couldn't they just post sth abt it? Clearly if sth that horrible happened near where they leave the news would blow out first near them?

I dont like their family motto... If you never say youre sorry how will you learn and I think people will hate you, they shouldn't teach that to their kids... Bt play to win part is not bad

I feel like they were fully aware of everything that was happening but just wanted to wait for the right moment. So they posted their usual content on purpose and took everything down later to seem like saintly humans.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.