Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being a wife is now Brooklyn’s entire personality.

I know Bailey got engaged/married a while ago, but her YouTube video got 10 million views and her Instagram proposal photo got 1.1 million likes. I know they assumed the views for Brooklyn’s engagement would be the same. Brooklyn always gets more likes on her photos than Bailey, but I think it’s very telling that the views/likes are a lot less for Brooklyn’s engagement (because a lot of people think it’s too fast and a mistake). And Bailey said at the end of their video that there will be more wedding content… this feels so fake! Why do they capitalize their relationships? Brooklyn made a video after her breakup with Parker and after her breakup with Brooks, Mindy put “Brooklyn post-breakup” in the title of her video. It’s sad!

Reactions: 15
honestly WHAT are they going to post about after this is all done?
They still have plenty of material. Pregnancy, house tour, how they are going to decorate the house, baby shower, baby name picking.. you name it, they’ll do a video about it

Reactions: 12
They still have plenty of material. Pregnancy, house tour, how they are going to decorate the house, baby shower, baby name picking.. you name it, they’ll do a video about it
imagine living your life to hit certain quotas to “entertain” people. these goals and monumental moments should happen naturally, not as a means to make money

Reactions: 10
Ohhh imagine if one of them would have twins... omg they will break the bank with the likes 🤣

Bailey said that she doesn't want kids yet but Im telling you, when Brooklyn make a pregnancy annoucment, few months later we gonna have a video OUR BIRTH CONTROL DIDNT WORK - cause they say that pull out method is a birth control 🤣 and 'omg we gonna be pregnant together'. Seriously you think that Bailey will let Brooklyn be first at something? Have her own posts and videos about pregnancy? Ofc she will get pregnant to make videos whos belly is bigger and 'husband petying the belly, will he guess who is his wife' 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhh imagine if one of them would have twins... omg they will break the bank with the likes 🤣

Bailey said that she doesn't want kids yet but Im telling you, when Brooklyn make a pregnancy annoucment, few months later we gonna have a video OUR BIRTH CONTROL DIDNT WORK - cause they say that pull out method is a birth control 🤣 and 'omg we gonna be pregnant together'. Seriously you think that Bailey will let Brooklyn be first at something? Have her own posts and videos about pregnancy? Ofc she will get pregnant to make videos whos belly is bigger and 'husband petying the belly, will he guess who is his wife' 🤣
maternity line at LND coming 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cracking up seeing this comment under the lingerie post on their Instagram. If u see all their launch items stories today, u probably notice all of it start with "OK" from Brooklyn 😂 running out of words for describing i see?

I don't know if it's fashionable nowadays but the "dress", which is lingerie by the way, doesn't even fit her boobs
What kind of style is this? 🥺 So weird a long and not fit to body dress is styled with a sneakers. Also that wavy hair make Brooklyn looks like an old wrinkly lady 🥺

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I honestly think their views are going down on all channels cause people are catching onto the gimmick. they dont seem genuine anymore and everything appears to be a cash grab or just "oh its our scheduled weekly homework assignment"

I think Bailey and Asa's wedding video seemed more genuine because they were together for so long and like as cringe as they were, it felt like okay they're in love even though they look 12 years old, its been like 5 years this seems like a real wedding.

with the bridal launch on LND and plus Brooklyn always saying "oh Dakota is so camera shy he hates to be on camera" and "I dont need to post my life on social media I dont like sharing stuff" .....

Being a wife is now Brooklyn’s entire personality.

I know Bailey got engaged/married a while ago, but her YouTube video got 10 million views and her Instagram proposal photo got 1.1 million likes. I know they assumed the views for Brooklyn’s engagement would be the same. Brooklyn always gets more likes on her photos than Bailey, but I think it’s very telling that the views/likes are a lot less for Brooklyn’s engagement (because a lot of people think it’s too fast and a mistake). And Bailey said at the end of their video that there will be more wedding content… this feels so fake! Why do they capitalize their relationships? Brooklyn made a video after her breakup with Parker and after her breakup with Brooks, Mindy put “Brooklyn post-breakup” in the title of her video. It’s sad!
its kind of sad but that's how they grew up and that's the environment the family was raised in. weddings and marriages are idealized and romanticized. it's critical for them and the ultimate end goal. which is fine like they can live their life how they want.
but if they are going to share their life for money they need to realize they are not immune to criticism. people are going to drag you if you share your stupid (who said that???) life so openly online for money

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anyone else see Asa’s blue light glasses “shop”. Giving it a name and charging $24.99 for a single pair doesn’t change the fact they’re literal plastic 🤡

• Haha
I keep forgetting they got nose jobs lol
I think Bayley has an inferiority complex. She is constantly comparing herself to Brooklyn (her identical twin), who is more fashionable, who is taller, who gets married first…
She has said that Brooklyn is more photogenic than her and made a tik tok of how sometimes she complains to Brooklyn that she feels ugly when they look the same.
Must be hard for her realize that the twin who doesn’t care that much about social media looks better in photos than her

Reactions: 14
Am I tripping or are there so many launches nowadays? Or maybe I just never paid attention... Do any other youtubers do this?(so many launches so close together)

kind of sad how so many comments get deleted on the lash next door insta...and how some people still cant realize they dont bring in more sizes cause they buy those clothes for cheap from somewhere else oops

Am I tripping or are there so many launches nowadays? Or maybe I just never paid attention... Do any other youtubers do this?(so many launches so close together)
when you buy your clothes for cheap from someone else you have the luxury of a launch every other week

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.