Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like the wedding’s gonna happen sometime in the very near future considering the fact that all of them are going to be meeting soon and also cuz brooklyns already booked a honeymoon??? I honestly never thought it would be this soon 😳😳
I honestly think it could be that September 25th date (if not, definitely sometime in September or early October). Especially since it’s an outdoor wedding and it gets hot in Texas… and of course the house will be finished so they can live together, since they’ll be married

Reactions: 3

Bailey looks so skinny here compared to Brooklyn (and Brooklyn is slim). I hope she is okay.
The twins weren’t bone thin at the beginning of high school. Also, Mindy’s comment about Paisley using the treadmill in the Christmas vlog makes me think she puts extra pressure on her daughter’s weights ☹. I think there was a mention of one of them suffering from an eating disorder but it got taken down.

Reactions: 8
The twins weren’t bone thin at the beginning of high school. Also, Mindy’s comment about Paisley using the treadmill in the Christmas vlog makes me think she puts extra pressure on her daughter’s weights ☹. I think there was a mention of one of them suffering from an eating disorder but it got taken down.
Do you remember who was potentially suffering from an eating disorder?

The pressure of being slightly bigger than your super skim sisters must be horrible.

Reactions: 6
Do you remember who was potentially suffering from an eating disorder?
I think there was speculation that Rylan was at an ED clinic (before everyone figured out what happened when she was sent away). I don’t think there was ever any proof

This is just odd, y’all
Love ? She probably just likes him and can't be bothered waiting any longer to get married

Tbh I'm looking forward to seeing the wedding because i love weddings and I'm sure the venue and brooklyns dress will absolutely beautiful but I still don't like dakota I keep thinking suddenly they're going to post about the wedding being off 🙃

This is just odd, y’all
Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ BROOKLYN LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why does it matter to Mindy if all her daughters are not skinny. None of the girls are overweight so let them be.

Reactions: 3
It’s sad, because they post pics of their bodies every day, posing, I’m not surprised if some of the girls end of with EDs. Every day posting, every day seeing their own pics, every day editing and using filters etc, every day receiving feedback on their look... yikes.

I think there was speculation that Rylan was at an ED clinic (before everyone figured out what happened when she was sent away). I don’t think there was ever any proof
Does everyone know why Rylan got sent away? I still don’t know because I keep reading different things all the time 😩 someone enlighten me please, sorry to bring this up 😂

this give me vibes of what a Morman would say no surprise these girls are Christians and were probably given pressure to marry ASAP it's sad :/

The lash next door sneak peek on their stories with kamri and Bailey is giving me “we ripped of outdoor voices but the quality will not be there” vibes

Reactions: 2
It’s sad, because they post pics of their bodies every day, posing, I’m not surprised if some of the girls end of with EDs. Every day posting, every day seeing their own pics, every day editing and using filters etc, every day receiving feedback on their look... yikes.
Good point!! And them constantly calling Kamri their triplet probably puts pressure on her to look like them. Kamri and Bailey both look very slim in Kamri’s new post…. Also B&B post way more photos with Kamri than with Rylan. Kamri’s name is even on the LND website.

Reactions: 5
I actually think the opposite, I think being hyper happy around someone all the time isn’t a sign of feeling natural or comfortable necessarily. With my husband it felt very low key when we started dating and I was almost like, shouldn’t this feel more like fireworks or something? But actually I was just so myself around him that it felt calm and natural. I think she seems calm around Dakota so I do think they seem happy and in love.
I agree with this to an extent. I definitely think she's calm and loves him, overly happy (especially on social media) doesn't always reflect how the relationship really is. BUT she didn't even look happy or excited to try on wedding dresses.. that's when I think it gets odd

Reactions: 1
It looks like Bailey is potentially displaying worrying weight loss. If you've got an identical twin with the same gene set and a similar life style then it'd weird that, after all these years, Bailey suddenly has a different weight from Brooklyn.
There is pressure in a lot of strict Christian circles in America for women to be slim and look attractive and made up.
I can imagine Mindy controlling her daughters' weight. She's young herself and seems preoccupied with maintaining this young, pretty image.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.