Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Bailey is potentially displaying worrying weight loss. If you've got an identical twin with the same gene set and a similar life style then it'd weird that, after all these years, Bailey suddenly has a different weight from Brooklyn.
There is pressure in a lot of strict Christian circles in America for women to be slim and look attractive and made up.
I can imagine Mindy controlling her daughters' weight. She's young herself and seems preoccupied with maintaining this young, pretty image.
Hasn't no one really thought that maybe she's using certain drugs that affected her body weight... I dont think she's forced to be slim coz she was to begin with I really think its sth else like side effects of maybe a UDI? I heard they can be brutal and we all know she doesn't want to have kids rn

It looks like Bailey is potentially displaying worrying weight loss. If you've got an identical twin with the same gene set and a similar life style then it'd weird that, after all these years, Bailey suddenly has a different weight from Brooklyn.
There is pressure in a lot of strict Christian circles in America for women to be slim and look attractive and made up.
I can imagine Mindy controlling her daughters' weight. She's young herself and seems preoccupied with maintaining this young, pretty image.
I wonder if kamri, Brooklyn, and Bailey (or at least one of them) are “pre disposed” to be curvier like rylan (I think her figure looks the healthiest and best looking) but have some issues and all the pressure that makes them go to the extreme.

Reactions: 3
Hasn't no one really thought that maybe she's using certain drugs that affected her body weight... I dont think she's forced to be slim coz she was to begin with I really think its sth else like side effects of maybe a UDI? I heard they can be brutal and we all know she doesn't want to have kids rn
Neither twin in on BC (they’ve said so themselves). The twins weren’t always supper skinny. They both looked closer to Rylan when they were in their early years of high school. Keep in mind they’re both really short so it would make sense for them to be fuller. I suspect Mindy has some involvement. We know she was making a joke about Paisley using the treadmill (taking a jab at her weight). So it wouldn’t surprise me is she said similar things to the twins.

Reactions: 7
Neither twin in on BC (they’ve said so themselves). The twins weren’t always supper skinny. They both looked closer to Rylan when they were in their early years of high school. Keep in mind they’re both really short so it would make sense for them to be fuller. I suspect Mindy has some involvement. We know she was making a joke about Paisley using the treadmill (taking a jab at her weight). So it wouldn’t surprise me is she said similar things to the twins.
I believe they said they weren't on birth control before bailey was married bt she is now and wouldn't it be safer to be on birth control now that she's sexually active and doesn't want surprise pregnancies?

I believe they said they weren't on birth control before bailey was married bt she is now and wouldn't it be safer to be on birth control now that she's sexually active and doesn't want surprise pregnancies?
Lol no. She said she is using cycle planning, condoms, and the pullout method.

Lol no. She said she is using cycle planning, condoms, and the pullout method.
Oh no... She really believes in the cycle and pull out methods? Doesn't she know that 1 out of 5 people using the pull out method gets pregnant? She may end up being that one person just saying... What does she have against birth control coz I think condoms are the same 98% effective as BC wouldn't she want double protection?😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
is the Mormon religion like super christian? Sorry if the way i worded that sounds dumb i’m not from America so don’t really hear of Mormons can someone please explain

Reactions: 1
is the Mormon religion like super christian? Sorry if the way i worded that sounds dumb i’m not from America so don’t really hear of Mormons can someone please explain
From what I've heard Mormons are also Christians meaning its one of the many denominations of Christians ( catholics, evangelists, born again Christians, adventists etc)... They believe God was a mortal then gained supernatural powers I guess, not so sure myself bt they are super religious and have these rules that differentiate them from other Christians like, they must marry young(not 100%sure bt everybody says its true), they have kids early, they aren't allowed to wear revealing clothes, not allowed to drink alcohol and sprinkle in the no sex before marriage and you've got yourself all religions in one church... I also heard they're racist bt am not totally sold on that except the pictures I saw were people who are white-white( blond hair, blue eyes white) I really didn't know abt it till recently so if I missed sth someone add on or if I gave out false info plz correct me
PS I think that church is in america only given most major christian denominations are known worldwide 😔😌

Reactions: 2
What does she have against birth control
In their BC video, Bailey said something along the lines of "I've heard that BC can cause issues with getting pregnant later". Brooklyn didn't respond well to her BC and made her really depressed and anxious so she's staying off it now. Mindy said she had an IUD put in after Rylan was born and she suffered from infertility after the IUD so reckons that caused it.
Seems like a well knowledgeable science family...

Reactions: 4
In their BC video, Bailey said something along the lines of "I've heard that BC can cause issues with getting pregnant later". Brooklyn didn't respond well to her BC and made her really depressed and anxious so she's staying off it now. Mindy said she had an IUD put in after Rylan was born and she suffered from infertility after the IUD so reckons that caused it.
Oh thats too bad I guess they experience the dreaded side effects😔 I heard once of someone who had an IUD put in and went on to bleed(not sure how to call it if it goes on for that long) for a whole year plus... They can be horrible if you are one of those people who gets the side effects... Oh well better not mess with the hormones then

I get not wanting to be on BC since they can cause issues. Advertising the pull out method is idiotic lmao.

A few months ago in a video she says that her and Asa “use condoms and family planning” to prevent pregnancy

So Bailey did lose weight in 2018, she posted these before and after photos on her twitter which I think is mad because she looked perfectly healthy in the first photo! Lately she is looking super boney so I hope she’s not struggling with an ED.
I can’t believe she posted that!! I’m sure most of her followers were very young back then and that photo is quite damaging. She looked healthy in the before picture! If I saw that photo when I was younger, I would think I needed to lose weight too, since Bailey obviously thought she needed to lose weight. Bailey and Kamri look very slim in this photo. I truly hope they are ok. I can’t imagine having to pose in bikinis and tiny crop tops every other week for LND.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I truly hope they are ok. I can’t imagine having to pose in bikinis and tiny crop tops every other week for LND.
10000x this. I don’t wear crop tops bc they make me feel insecure, I can’t imagine being forced to model them every week or so for the sake of my/my sisters’ clothing line. I also feel really bad for Rylan because she’s not super thin like her sisters and I think that upsets Mindy (especially considering the “joke” she made about Paisley).

One of their kids will eventually spill the dirt on the family and I can’t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you want to know more about Mormonism, have a look at the South Park parody.
Basically, Mormons believe that a guy named Joseph Smith heard that Jesus had lived in America. Smith 'wrote down' information he found on golden plates when an angel directed him to a box of plates. This information became the Book of Mormon that's read alongside the Bible.
If you've never encountered them in your city, you're lucky. They missionize a lot overseas, it's usually two young guys in a suit approaching you in the street and talking for a long time. Mormons have a low social status in Europe and are mostly seen as a Christian sect/outcasts.

Reactions: 6
If you want to know more about Mormonism, have a look at the South Park parody.
Basically, Mormons believe that a guy named Joseph Smith heard that Jesus had lived in America. Smith 'wrote down' information he found on golden plates when an angel directed him to a box of plates. This information became the Book of Mormon that's read alongside the Bible.
If you've never encountered them in your city, you're lucky. They missionize a lot overseas, it's usually two young guys in a suit approaching you in the street and talking for a long time. Mormons have a low social status in Europe and are mostly seen as a Christian sect/outcasts.
When I was a teenager I was approached by 2 young men in suits that both had the name ´Elder´ and then something. Were those mormons? They are not that big in my country.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.