Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I get why bailey and kamri just look at Dakota like they dont know what to do with him... I think they might think Brooklyn was tricked into *cough 'having sex' cough* with him and since they valued their virginity that long I guess just losing it or you know b&d staying in the same room gives them weird vibes... Remember bailey and ASA used to never share a room? Am sure the parents just let the kids do mistakes and learn bt marriage is kinda huge
Thats what she said before wedding. After wedding she showed us her favourite sex toys and said they were intimate before marriage, but no sex. So what they say and what they do are totally diffrent.

Reactions: 5
Bayley confessed that Asa sneaked in her room at night the days that Asa stayed with the McKnight’s.

Reactions: 3
Thats what she said before wedding. After wedding she showed us her favourite sex toys and said they were intimate before marriage, but no sex. So what they say and what they do are totally diffrent.
Yes exactly. They are not as innocent as they act like they are which is why everyone is speculating on if they’re still LDS. The only ones who actually follow the rules are Daxton and Sean lmao.

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of us can agree that if Brooklyn was even slightly upfront about not following strict mormon rules with Dakota that most of us would be supportive and let the girl live her life. I have tons of Mormon family so I understand the pressure and 100% support those who want to leave the church, but it can be confusing and damaging for viewers when they pick and choose when to be honest or choose when things are shameful or not. It’s harmful and can really blur the lines for (especially young) viewers

Reactions: 13
I think a lot of us can agree that if Brooklyn was even slightly upfront about not following strict mormon rules with Dakota that most of us would be supportive and let the girl live her life. I have tons of Mormon family so I understand the pressure and 100% support those who want to leave the church, but it can be confusing and damaging for viewers when they pick and choose when to be honest or choose when things are shameful or not. It’s harmful and can really blur the lines for (especially young) viewers
Yes I agree with that statement. She probably went to tell Dakota.. I’m not you’re average mormon fully. I have a feeling some of them left the church expect for Shaun, Mindy, Daxton and Paisley but when Daxton and Paisley moves.. out I would say Mindy will be leaving the church and Shaun will not. What I mean about leaving the church is by not going to church every Sunday.

This is exactly how I feel. They’re sitting the fence hard on this. It’s like are you or aren’t you!

I literally cannot stand Bailey attempting to comment on the Met Gala. She polled a bunch of the looks with 0 mention of the actual theme. She has absolutely no substance behind anything she speaks about

I literally cannot stand Bailey attempting to comment on the Met Gala. She polled a bunch of the looks with 0 mention of the actual theme. She has absolutely no substance behind anything she speaks about
She’s a fashion enthusiast with zero clue about it as she has lost every single competition 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s been a dream of hers to style someone for the Met Gala... Sorry I don’t think they’d accept your overpriced clothes from Shein!! Girl bye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s been a dream of hers to style someone for the Met Gala... Sorry I don’t think they’d accept your overpriced clothes from Shein!! Girl bye 😂
Thank you! I was looking at those clothes and was like WTF, ppl in america really dress like this? And those comments from customers that they are setting their watches and will be fighting for this clothes. This clothes are very ugly. Idk who thinks its cute. And looks like very cheap fabrics and quality od stiches etc is bad.

Reactions: 2
Thank you! I was looking at those clothes and was like WTF, ppl in america really dress like this? And those comments from customers that they are setting their watches and will be fighting for this clothes. This clothes are very ugly. Idk who thinks its cute. And looks like very cheap fabrics and quality od stiches etc is bad.
I remember one of her outfits to Disneyland, I think the one she went with Asa only. I was thinking "this is something I would wear to sleep" 😂

Dakota’s thank you to James Allen in the proposal video is honestly the cringiest thing I’ve ever heard 😭😭😭

Reactions: 7
So Brooklyn is going to the doctor after many days being sick. Imagine if all along she was pregnant 🤣

So Brooklyn is going to the doctor after many days being sick. Imagine if all along she was pregnant 🤣
Fingers crossed its just fatigue coz no matter how much I want to see what they would do if she's pregnant I won't like seeing an unwanted pregnancy on the internet where the child would know they were sth people laughed at.... If she is pregnant though she won't be the first nor the last person with an unplanned pregnancy so😇

I swear I came to say the same thing LOL. Like she has the right to judge anybody when it comes to Fashion. When all of their stuff they don't even design.

honestly rly hope she isnt pregnant it would expose everything and the poor girl just does not deserve that no matter how much shits gone down yk?

Okay not to be mean but Kamri is basically showboating now 😭😭😭 like we get it, you’re a premed. No need to rub it in our faces

Reactions: 9
I’m asking because Alyssa Mikesell married her husband on the temple and had a very small reception. Pretty modest compared with Bayley’s wedding, and money was definitely not the issue as Alyssa’s mom has a successful business. And I noticed that since getting married she started to dress more modestly too. Maybe the people that marry on the temple are expected to have a small and intimate affair
I think Dallin has changed Alyssa a lot. Before they got married or even met, Alyssa NEVER spoke about her religion. All of a sudden, since marrying Dallin she speaks about her religion or how they do Bible study every morning. When Alyssa’s family were in the plane crash, Gentry done a tv interview after he came home from the hospital and he mentioned that before the crash he wasn’t overly religious but now he is because he felt like he was saved.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.