Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay not to be mean but Kamri is basically showboating now 😭😭😭 like we get it, you’re a premed. No need to rub it in our faces
Yah it's weird since she goes to BYU. I wouldn't want to be treated by a doctor educated at a religious university that might not even teach basic concepts like evolution correctly.

Reactions: 11
Yah it's weird since she goes to BYU. I wouldn't want to be treated by a doctor educated at a religious university that might not even teach basic concepts like evolution correctly.
Sorry bt I need to know do you mean ovulation or this is a joke that I don't understand?😐

Sorry bt I need to know do you mean ovulation or this is a joke that I don't understand?😐
I think they mean evolution in biology if that’s the field you go into. Evolution may not be properly taught by those if they attended a religious college because often religious institutions don’t believe in evolution (which has been proven factual)

Reactions: 13
I think they mean evolution in biology if that’s the field you go into. Evolution may not be properly taught by those if they attended a religious college because often religious institutions don’t believe in evolution (which has been proven factual)
Evolution of man? Who cares what someone believes? If its for studies put your beliefs aside and get to work... Whether they believe in creation or not should not factor right?

Reactions: 1
Evolution of man? Who cares what someone believes? If its for studies put your beliefs aside and get to work... Whether they believe in creation or not should not factor right?
It would definitely factor in how a doctor treated a patient because evolution is a key part of human development.

Reactions: 5
It would definitely factor in how a doctor treated a patient because evolution is a key part of human development.
I think it wouldn't factor if a person knows how to compartmentalize their life... I'm sure I don't need to believe in evolution to learn abt it... Heck if you give me valid points I might research more abt why the earth is flat😂😂 I think what limits them is involving faith and religion where its not supposed to be

I think it wouldn't factor if a person knows how to compartmentalize their life... I'm sure I don't need to believe in evolution to learn abt it... Heck if you give me valid points I might research more abt why the earth is flat😂😂 I think what limits them is involving faith and religion where its not supposed to be

That's what they're saying... they hope BYU would still teach about evolution regardless of religious beliefs.

i do freelance captioning sometimes on a website where people upload their youtube videos and stuff to be captioned and look who’s name popped up👀 someone else took it before i had the chance to but it was probably a new behind the braids video.
currently captioning their vid with the rybka twins. it’s a wedding dress from amazon try on.

Attachments

No I mean evolution. Since God in the Bible created Adam and Eve perfectly formed I wonder if BYU would also teach the concept of humans evolving from apes since in my country even kids in basic high school biology classes must learn about evolution. In my view one cannot be a doctor without understanding such an important theory.

Brooklyn and Dakota moving in together before marriage…. scandalous 😱.
Haha. It’s normal for most other influencers to live together before getting married (if they even get married) but since they identified as Mormon and haven’t publicly changed that stance it makes sense people in the comments are questioning what’s going on with the shared housing. They need to be upfront.

Reactions: 3
No I mean evolution. Since God in the Bible created Adam and Eve perfectly formed I wonder if BYU would also teach the concept of humans evolving from apes since in my country even kids in basic high school biology classes must learn about evolution. In my view one cannot be a doctor without understanding such an important theory.
inherit the wind vibes

Silly me, I thought everyone learns that before college

Reactions: 1
I know this isn't what is being discussed on here right now, but I was bored so I did some detective work after watching Brooklyn's dress video and I think I might have figured it out lol. You can see at one part in the video (7:19) that there is a sharp edge on the dress by the armpit. There is also no pattern or decorations on the part that can be seen. They describe the dress as simple, but with a "little bit of glitz".... so

This dress, Rose from The Label, is my main guess: https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/...-aandbe-annabe-wedding-dress.png?format=1000w

But it also might be one of these two:

Wisteria by Alena Leena: https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/...11286-NONNLY7WV5DDEHN0VXC0/Wisteria+front.jpg

Pearl by Rose Williams: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/08/94/9b/08949b09acfb3b2c15e4aacd23042105.jpg

Reactions: 6
Asa Howard, Bailey Mcknight’s husband, is going to graduate within this month. I went to his LinkedIn page and found out that he is looking for a job in “data or business analytics”.

Do you remember in one of Brooklyn and Bailey’s Tiktoks, Bailey mentioned that she was the breadwinner between her and Asa?

I know this isn't what is being discussed on here right now, but I was bored so I did some detective work after watching Brooklyn's dress video and I think I might have figured it out lol. You can see at one part in the video (7:19) that there is a sharp edge on the dress by the armpit. There is also no pattern or decorations on the part that can be seen. They describe the dress as simple, but with a "little bit of glitz".... so

This dress, Rose from The Label, is my main guess: https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/...-aandbe-annabe-wedding-dress.png?format=1000w

But it also might be one of these two:

Wisteria by Alena Leena: https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/...11286-NONNLY7WV5DDEHN0VXC0/Wisteria+front.jpg

Pearl by Rose Williams: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/08/94/9b/08949b09acfb3b2c15e4aacd23042105.jpg
Maybe the first one since it has that lace they talk abt so much(I personally hate the dress bt thats nobody's business)
The second one is too revealing and I think they want some level of conservativeness(I hate it too😂😂)
The third dress doesn't have the lace they were talking abt so maybe not it(I kinda like the vibe though😉)
All in all the first dress is what fits what they described and would look gorgeous on her
PS is it ecru?

Asa Howard, Bailey Mcknight’s husband, is going to graduate within this month. I went to his LinkedIn page and found out that he is looking for a job in “data or business analytics”.

Do you remember in one of Brooklyn and Bailey’s Tiktoks, Bailey mentioned that she was the breadwinner between her and Asa?
Yep since she graduated first and they got married a year earlier that planned its not that weird

The second one is too revealing and I think they want some level of conservativeness
Do they though? I think it depends on if they're going to go for a temple wedding also (so if they care about appealing to the church or not), or if they're just going to do a regular one like Bailey did. Brooklyn didn't seem to have a problem with flashing her whole asscheek on instagram that one time, so who knows.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.