Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there's no such thin as a perfect christian... Am christian and I know people who got married to cover up out of wed lock pregnancies bt seriously I wouldn't marry someone just for that reason its never a good idea, people become miserable šŸ˜° being honest I believe in waiting till am ready for both marriage and pregnancies etc Brooklyn though if she is pregos it will be known soon enough
I didnā€™t say thereā€™s such thing as perfect Christians. I said ā€MINDYS-perfect-Christian-daughter-imageā€. Because tbh she is really striving for the perfect life in all aspects, so I can only image that a pregnancy would ruin her fairytale image. This whole proposal, wedding, Dakota, lovey-dovey stuff seems so forced and rushed. Just like someone mentioned, at least you can tell that Bailey is in love although she can be over the top too.

I didnā€™t say thereā€™s such thing as perfect Christians. I said ā€MINDYS-perfect-Christian-daughter-imageā€. Because tbh she is really striving for the perfect life in all aspects, so I can only image that a pregnancy would ruin her fairytale image. This whole proposal, wedding, Dakota, lovey-dovey stuff seems so forced and rushed. Just like someone mentioned, at least you can tell that Bailey is in love although she can be over the top too.
This is true when you take both sisters and look at their love lives its clear bailey got lucky young and married after enough time passed now Brooklyn is the twin so she might think she has to get married too... She is what? 21? Where is the rush I really hope she loves him and much has happened bts bt since bailey has only seen him a handful of times we can imagine the whole family has seen him less... No wonder they like ASA more its cause they actually know him lol
PS I was talking abt their perfect public image

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is true when you take both sisters and look at their love lives its clear bailey got lucky young and married after enough time passed now Brooklyn is the twin so she might think she has to get married too... She is what? 21? Where is the rush I really hope she loves him and much has happened bts bt since bailey has only seen him a handful of times we can imagine the whole family has seen him less... No wonder they like ASA more its cause they actually know him lol
Theyā€™re 22, but I totally agree with you. It doesnā€™t surprise me that they like Asa more though. Not only do they know him a lot better but Asa seems like a really nice guy. Dakota gives me the irk lmao idk why. He looks so unpredictable and idk what else to say without coming off mean šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Whoa! It sounds very similar to a church here in Australia, located 10 mins from me. In fact, there was a vote here to legalise gay marriage, and one of the pastors made an ad saying you should say no to gay marriage. I actually went to school with this pastor, whom was brainwashed by said church and ran away from her parents to live with them. This church arranged her marriage to a man whom was a lot older than her. They have since come under fire for practicing gay conversion therapy, and two former members have said they were put in a programme to 'pray the gay away' One of those members were 'encouraged' to marry the head pastors' daughter. That daughter has since left the church ran by her father and they have nothing to do with her or her now ex husband. They have children together and are best friends now, and she fully supports his sexuality. Her own father never told her about her husband, he threw his own daughter under the bus and allowed her to marry a man who was gay. They also have to give a certain amount of their income to this church. They deny using gay conversion therapy, even though two ex members can talk in great detail about what they went through. There was a big war over Facebook, and I did try and ask if they would disown their children if they were gay, but they wouldn't reply. I'm not sure what their stance is on racism, however I have noticed they don't have any members that aren't white, so I'm assuming they are very racist. I really don't care if people want to be religious, but when it hurts others, then I will have an opinion. It's cruel to judge people by their sexuality or race, and these churches seem to think that it's okay to preach these opinions. It's a very outdated way of thinking, and how do they actually know their god would be against it?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Theyā€™re 22, but I totally agree with you. It doesnā€™t surprise me that they like Asa more though. Not only do they know him a lot better but Asa seems like a really nice guy. Dakota gives me the irk lmao idk why. He looks so unpredictable and idk what else to say without coming off mean šŸ˜‚
I get what your saying he has this vibe where you dont really get if he's faking or being real and since its through a screen its even weirder anything more and I may be rude or mean bt its really hard to understand him without really knowing himšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Whoa! It sounds very similar to a church here in Australia, located 10 mins from me. In fact, there was a vote here to legalise gay marriage, and one of the pastors made an ad saying you should say no to gay marriage. I actually went to school with this pastor, whom was brainwashed by said church and ran away from her parents to live with them. This church arranged her marriage to a man whom was a lot older than her. They have since come under fire for practicing gay conversion therapy, and two former members have said they were put in a programme to 'pray the gay away' One of those members were 'encouraged' to marry the head pastors' daughter. That daughter has since left the church ran by her father and they have nothing to do with her or her now ex husband. They have children together and are best friends now, and she fully supports his sexuality. Her own father never told her about her husband, he threw his own daughter under the bus and allowed her to marry a man who was gay. They also have to give a certain amount of their income to this church. They deny using gay conversion therapy, even though two ex members can talk in great detail about what they went through. There was a big war over Facebook, and I did try and ask if they would disown their children if they were gay, but they wouldn't reply. I'm not sure what their stance is on racism, however I have noticed they don't have any members that aren't white, so I'm assuming they are very racist. I really don't care if people want to be religious, but when it hurts others, then I will have an opinion. It's cruel to judge people by their sexuality or race, and these churches seem to think that it's okay to preach these opinions. It's a very outdated way of thinking, and how do they actually know their god would be against it?
People still do arranged marriages? Sorry this is what stuck out most to mešŸ˜

Asa seems like a really solid guy, even though I can barely stand Bayleyā€™s personality I think she chose wisely and got lucky finding Asa. It seems he was a god career ahead of himself.
On the other hand not only does Dakota looks sus and kinda off most times. He didnā€™t go to college when his family could afford his studies and has some business here and there, it doesnā€™t seem pretty solid to me.Maybe there is nothing wrong with it and it is just me. I hope Brooklyn really knows marriage is suppose to be forever.

I get what your saying he has this vibe where you dont really get if he's faking or being real and since its through a screen its even weirder anything more and I may be rude or mean bt its really hard to understand him without really knowing himšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

People still do arranged marriages? Sorry this is what stuck out most to mešŸ˜
This church does. They all marry within the church, no outsiders are welcome. Their children will go on to marry only other people within the church. It's been described as a cult, especially by ex members.

This church does. They all marry within the church, no outsiders are welcome. Their children will go on to marry only other people within the church. It's been described as a cult, especially by ex members.
So they all are either born in the church or already in it? Thats messed up... No wonder people think Christianity is a cult if there are such churches( not all denominations are like that btw) so its basically like how McKnight's church is right? Except they're allowed to marry outside like bailey did

Reactions: 1
This whole engagement is so hilarious to me like genuinely wtf how are they engaged I just laugh when I think about it lol

Reactions: 8
Wow lol so Bailey got a well thought out engagement/engagement party with both of their extended families present. And Brooklyn gets an engagement party on a Tuesday in their shein resale headquarters

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think Brooklyn 'crop top' McKnight would be excited about wearing Mormon underclothing under her wedding dress. She wouldn't be able to wear something in the style she likes.
Under? Bestie, it's even better than that, on the wedding day they cover their wedding dress in the temple with temple garments. Her perfect wedding dress won't be on show at all! I'll be pretty shocked if Brooklyn has a temple wedding cause this is what she'd be signing up for...I wish I was joking
main-qimg-fe033f8cb4642a2080168e7cdf064a56-lq.jpg

Honestly it wouldnā€™t surprise me if Bailey is already pregnant or if sheā€™ll try to be pregnant enough to show at the wedding because she canā€™t deal with attention NOT being on her.
At least Brooklyn has repeatedly said she wants lots of babies young, I won't judge her (as much) if she starts having kids super quickly because she's said she wants that for years. Bailey, on the other hand, ALWAYS says she's waiting to have kids so imma be full of judgement if she turns up pregnant for attention lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow lol so Bailey got a well thought out engagement/engagement party with both of their extended families present. And Brooklyn gets an engagement party on a Tuesday in their shein resale headquarters
Maybe Dakota's family doesn't like her much and are just going with it?šŸ˜•

Sister of the year for sure šŸ¤£

Surely it could've been held at the McKnight house at the very least lol, the desk chairs and clinical office look is not a vibe. At least not for how rich both families are šŸ˜‚

Sister of the year for sure šŸ¤£
Can't blame it on bailey if Dakotas family doesn't wanna show up or they know if they show up it won't be fun... They aren't exactly modest... Plus I dont think they have that many friends on baileys engagement it was their families on Asa's parents farm so...

Reactions: 1
Can't blame it on bailey if Dakotas family doesn't wanna show up or they know if they show up it won't be fun... They aren't exactly modest... Plus I dont think they have that many friends on baileys engagement it was their families on Asa's parents farm so...
Yeah I'm pretty sure that party was planned by Asa and both sets of parents. Brooklyn was involved but wasn't her plan. Traditionally, the engagement party is thrown by the parents and the bachelorette is the sister/maid of honour's responsibility

Reactions: 3
Yeah itā€™s less about Asa/Dakotas families and more so the fact that allllll the McKnights went out of state to attend/help set up Baileyā€™s festivities and for Brooklyn they couldnā€™t even idkā€¦.rent out a restaurant so it didnā€™t look like an office building?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
49E3F23D-1661-4376-96E1-2A0C66F25CF6.png

Iā€™m sorry but this is the weirdest bleeping thing to have at someoneā€™s engagement partyā€¦ and to feature that on your story? odd, besties

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yā€™all. The fact that they planned to feature a LND collection at the engagement party has me thinking Brooklyn has already filmed a wedding dress shopping video and the venue is booked. The wedding will be this summer. Quote me. šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.