Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dakota wore the same pants to baileys wedding. Just interesting because I feel like the twins are the type of people to buy a new outfit for everything event in their life vs actually re use the nice things they already have

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So I remembered that one of my mom's friends works for James Allen and got my Mom to ask about sponsorships because I'm nosy af 😂 She's not particularly high up or within the advertising side of the company but from her knowledge on spons, the guys would've still had to pay a portion for the rings. Apparently, it's highly unlikely that they were given free rings but would've gotten a very significant discount and a team to help design the ring. Still highkey tacky to have an ad ring imo but interesting to know

I think it mainly just makes me a little sad, these girls lives have been walking ads since they were getting their hair braided in their family bathroom, the one thing that should be theirs is their engagement/wedding and kids but they're required to be pumping ads out because the guys got an ad deal and didn't want to do the whole thing themselves. We all know Brooklyn's gonna pump out some ad babies within a year too

Reactions: 15
Dakota was only supposed to be a wedding date not her husband I think brooklyn is just excited to be married not specifically to Dakota just in general

Reactions: 24
So I remembered that one of my mom's friends works for James Allen and got my Mom to ask about sponsorships because I'm nosy af 😂 She's not particularly high up or within the advertising side of the company but from her knowledge on spons, the guys would've still had to pay a portion for the rings. Apparently, it's highly unlikely that they were given free rings but would've gotten a very significant discount and a team to help design the ring. Still highkey tacky to have an ad ring imo but interesting to know

I think it mainly just makes me a little sad, these girls lives have been walking ads since they were getting their hair braided in their family bathroom, the one thing that should be theirs is their engagement/wedding and kids but they're required to be pumping ads out because the guys got an ad deal and didn't want to do the whole thing themselves. We all know Brooklyn's gonna pump out some ad babies within a year too
Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if Bailey is already pregnant or if she’ll try to be pregnant enough to show at the wedding because she can’t deal with attention NOT being on her.

Reactions: 13
Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if Bailey is already pregnant or if she’ll try to be pregnant enough to show at the wedding because she can’t deal with attention NOT being on her.
I've said this before, too! Bailey will either be trying to get pregnant right now so she'll have a bump for the wedding and she'll be demanding attention like "it's so hard being a matron-of-honor with my back hurting/feet swollen/baby kicking". OR... she'll have had a baby before the wedding so the baby can be a flower-girl/ring-barer and garner attention!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it weird that Brooklyn cant even have her own highlight reel on insta so you have to go through all of Bailey’s engagement and wedding to see Brooklyn’s engagement. Its a good way to remind everyone she was first. 😂😂

• Haha
Does anyone else find it weird that Brooklyn cant even have her own highlight reel on insta so you have to go through all of Bailey’s engagement and wedding to see Brooklyn’s engagement. Its a good way to remind everyone she was first. 😂😂
That’s because Bayley runs their insta account. She could easily have made a section specially for Brooklyn, but noooo everyone has to know she got engaged and married first. People needs to remember hey wonderful wedding if not how could she live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Question.
we know Dakota and his family are traditional and conservative Mormons. If he and Brooklyn get married in the temple, will Brooklyn be able to have a lavish wedding with music and dancing?

Reactions: 2
Question.
we know Dakota and his family are traditional and conservative Mormons. If he and Brooklyn get married in the temple, will Brooklyn be able to have a lavish wedding with music and dancing?
I think they can have a reception but only members of the church can attend the actual sealing in the temple. Like someone mentioned, she doesn’t seem to fit in with them. His mom posts a lot of religious things on fb. And his sister/sister-in-laws seem to dress fairly modest. All of his siblings got married in the temple, so did Mindy and Shaun. So I’m sure they would want Brooklyn and Dakota to get married in the temple too. If they DON’T, everyone will assume it’s because they had sex… there’s really no reason for them to not get married in the temple.

Attachments

She just said, I LET Dakota pick out the ring but i did send him some ideas.

Im sorry?First dont you want to be suprised with what kind of ring you get and when you get it?
Oh just saw its an ad
I guess you dont wanna be too surprised and not like the ring so maybe someone knowing what you like is better than disappointment from both of you😕

And there’s the ad for the ring…. I’m confused. I’ve never been sponsored before but doesn’t the brand have to reach out to her for approval and compensation? Like don’t they need her to agree to the partnership and how many posts/stories she’ll share? SHE is paid by the brand to promote her own ring. It just seems tacky. I’ve never seen anyone else do that (besides Bailey). Anything for money I guess lol
If I remember correctly ASA was going to buy a cheaper ring GE could afford since they told the sponsor they still had a year to go then ASA talked to Brooklyn and the sponsor blah blah blah they got the ring the one bailey would like so they had it customized told bailey they have a family dinner and to dress formal they all went to asa's family's farm and he took bailey for a walk and when they were almost there bailey saw the decorations and was shocked the rest is history😇

Last edited:
I don't think Brooklyn 'crop top' McKnight would be excited about wearing Mormon underclothing under her wedding dress. She wouldn't be able to wear something in the style she likes.

Reactions: 10
I think they can have a reception but only members of the church can attend the actual sealing in the temple. Like someone mentioned, she doesn’t seem to fit in with them. His mom posts a lot of religious things on fb. And his sister/sister-in-laws seem to dress fairly modest. All of his siblings got married in the temple, so did Mindy and Shaun. So I’m sure they would want Brooklyn and Dakota to get married in the temple too. If they DON’T, everyone will assume it’s because they had sex… there’s really no reason for them to not get married in the temple.
I’m asking because Alyssa Mikesell married her husband on the temple and had a very small reception. Pretty modest compared with Bayley’s wedding, and money was definitely not the issue as Alyssa’s mom has a successful business. And I noticed that since getting married she started to dress more modestly too. Maybe the people that marry on the temple are expected to have a small and intimate affair

Reactions: 2
They’re fast! Brooklyn’s (not Dakota’s lol) engagement party… I’m telling you, she’ll be married before or very soon after moving into the new house in September/October!!! In a video before Bailey got engaged, Brooklyn said she wanted to have a double wedding with Bailey (of course Bailey said no- which honestly, I don’t blame her lol). If she gets married in September/October, their wedding anniversary will be close…. This just makes Brooklyn look even more desperate to be married. If they weren’t religious, I’d assume she was getting married so fast because she’s pregnant lol

Attachments

• Haha
Definitely agree the wedding will be before the house is finished so they can move into the house, perfect timing and all like always 😉

No doubt a pregnancy announcement for Christmas as well. It’s all so contrived

Reactions: 9
Dakota wore the same pants to baileys wedding. Just interesting because I feel like the twins are the type of people to buy a new outfit for everything event in their life vs actually re use the nice things they already have
He's a guy its never as noticeable as a woman wearing the same dress she wore to her sisters wedding people notice more when women repeat clothes they wore to huge public events

They’re fast! Brooklyn’s (not Dakota’s lol) engagement party… I’m telling you, she’ll be married before or very soon after moving into the new house in September/October!!! In a video before Bailey got engaged, Brooklyn said she wanted to have a double wedding with Bailey (of course Bailey said no- which honestly, I don’t blame her lol). If she gets married in September/October, their wedding anniversary will be close…. This just makes Brooklyn look even more desperate to be married. If they weren’t religious, I’d assume she was getting married so fast because she’s pregnant lol
She may be pregnant though, tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she has a child before bailey... No wonder the merrell twins asked people not to speculate pregnancies and will be told when it happens... We do have wild imaginations 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
He's a guy its never as noticeable as a woman wearing the same dress she wore to her sisters wedding people notice more when women repeat clothes they wore to huge public events

She may be pregnant though, tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she has a child before bailey... No wonder the merrell twins asked people not to speculate pregnancies and will be told when it happens... We do have wild imaginations 😂😂😂
I mean, Bailey made it pretty clear that she wants to wait a couple of years before having babies. Brooklyn on the other hand wanted to have babies fairly soon. Wouldn’t it ruin Mindys perfect-Christian-daughter-image if Brooklyn were preggo before marriage lol. I lowkey hope she’s knocked up

Reactions: 5
I mean, Bailey made it pretty clear that she wants to wait a couple of years before having babies. Brooklyn on the other hand wanted to have babies fairly soon. Wouldn’t it ruin Mindys perfect-Christian-daughter-image if Brooklyn were preggo before marriage lol. I lowkey hope she’s knocked up
Well there's no such thin as a perfect christian... Am christian and I know people who got married to cover up out of wed lock pregnancies bt seriously I wouldn't marry someone just for that reason its never a good idea, people become miserable 😰 being honest I believe in waiting till am ready for both marriage and pregnancies etc Brooklyn though if she is pregos it will be known soon enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.