Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really not understanding and grasping why influencers expect everything to be positive. Do they not understand their lives are a form of entertainment? It’s like reality tv, or a drama but real? People literally review movies and tv shows for a living critiquing peoples acting, film shots, storyline etc why is it not acceptable to critique influencers and what they post about their lives? I’m not seeing anyone posting anything nasty about how he looks but purely factual stuff about BLM and how Dakota comes across on camera. If so many people are saying the same thing doesn’t that throw some credibility behind peoples opinions? If she doesn’t like the critique then maybe change job? You don’t see actors and actresses crying about a film critic doing a review of them, or a trip advisor review of a restaurant? If anything a good business would take the feedback on board and review it see what they can do to improve.

Reactions: 15
It sucks that she feels the need to defend her choices online but…..she made the decision to make her life public so it’s fair to assume people are going to have opinions. Someone else mentioned this but she could EASILY step back from social media if that’s what she wants. She could say “hey I’ve been doing this since childhood and I’m officially over it” and take a more behind the scenes role with their “businesses.” It seems like the natural choice anyway. Are they going to share an Instagram account when they have kids? Share a family channel? It almost makes MORE sense for just Bailey to be the face of their brands at this point, especially since whenever Brooklyn is involved she just looks like she’s been forced into it.

Reactions: 15
😂 Also I think they definitely read this because a lot of what she said in her instagram story has been spoken about on here.
Literally what I was thinking. The pregnancy speculation and twin competition was only mentioned here 🤣. No one wastes time on Instagram anymore cause your comment’s gonna be deleted anyway. Plus when people mentioned that Dax wasn’t on the Disney trip, they suddenly started posting him lol???
Since y’all are reading this, hi 👋 , this is the more pressing issue👇
What she's also failing to address is the main reason she is receiving negativity, which is the controversies around Dakota and his family. But god knows she's never going to talk about that and will pretend that the only hate she's receiving is that "she's rushing"
👆this comment is underrated. I don’t think there would have been this much backlash if things had been rushed with Brooks for example. And those still supporting and defending this situation without question are probably Trumpies too 🤷‍♀️

It’s just so sad to see such a special milestone in someone’s life be clouded by all this. Maybe that’s what killed her interest in posting on Instagram so we’re stuck with Bailey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It's the hypocrisy surround BLM/Trump/Dakota that is most concerning but that has been glossed over and they are only focussing on the length of time they have known each other. Hypocritical family. P.s. if you make an advert about your engagement ring, then people are going to have opinions about the engagement. Opinions does not necessarily mean hate. It's okay to call out hypocrisy.

Reactions: 12
I hate how they are just glossing over the Trump/BLM stuff. The insta story has made it clear they have read here and all the comments on instagram but they're just choosing to move the focus on the time they've been dating, which honestly is not a huge issue imo because they're mormon like we all expected them to get engaged super fast. They have 2 black siblings which some of us are genuinely concerned about, I really hope Dax and Paisley do not have to deal with racism from Dakota's family :(

Reactions: 14
My only concern about D&B is her family isn’t treating it the same. I realize Bailey was with Asa for a while longer but your daughter is getting married act more excited.
This isn’t some business deal. I mean it is since you earn money off of this which I mean only Dakota and Brooklyn should but that’s beside the point.

Reactions: 6
I feel as though they don’t acknowledge Dakota’s family’s racism issue because if they publicly defend them and say they’re not racist, people who don’t know about all this will finally see the red flags & search for the racist Facebook posts.

Reactions: 9
My only concern about D&B is her family isn’t treating it the same. I realize Bailey was with Asa for a while longer but your daughter is getting married act more excited.
This isn’t some business deal. I mean it is since you earn money off of this which I mean only Dakota and Brooklyn should but that’s beside the point.
Maybe they don't like him and are hoping she wakes up from this nightmare

Reactions: 5
you literally cannot have it both ways. you can’t be online for nearly your entire life and show people your life, giving people a sense of familiarity and closeness, and then turn around and say “I don’t have to post online” and make it out to seem like your followers are being malicious for the sake of being malicious. bestie, people are saying these things because they are genuinely concerned. things aren’t adding up (you had no reason to lie 10 months ago when you first said you were dating Dakota, you have a reason to lie now and that’s why it’s suddenly “over a year”), things are fishy, and people are concerned. you can’t want people to be invested in your life and then turn around and say “you don’t know my life”. pick a bleeping lane and give people credit. I’m not saying that they need to share everything or that they don’t deserve to keep things private, but it’s the hypocrisy that rubs me the wrong way. and maybe address the tit that your fiancé did so that people stop “saying hurtful things”

Reactions: 18
When Asa & Bailey got engaged & married last year we all talked about it. But then looking back at Brooklyn engagement, there were so many differences. Asa & Bailey was celebrated by both sides of the family. Bailey is close to Asa mom and had an interaction with his family. Their cousins can hangout with her etc. Unlike Brooklyn. She never posted anything about Dakota families. This is so weird. Its like Dakota family just follow the flow.

Reactions: 10
Don’t know how this relationship is going to work if Dakota doesn’t like the camera

Reactions: 8
I think she means like theyve been going on dates for over a year but they were officially boyfriend/ girlfriend for 10 months. Trying to trick ppl with a technicality

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Brooklyn looks pregnant? Boobs a little bigger, fuller than bailey, etc
Maybe her and Dakota are active? Usually that affects your body but idk.

I think she means like theyve been going on dates for over a year but they were officially boyfriend/ girlfriend for 10 months. Trying to trick ppl with a technicality
Then she moved on extremely quickly from Brooks lmao 😭 not a good look either. 10 months or a year, Dakota still feels like the rebound/second choice.

Reactions: 4
Maybe they don't like him and are hoping she wakes up from this nightmare
She just commented on her insta story that her mom, dad and Bayley approve of him and consent to this marriage. So that says a lot 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She just commented on her insta story that her mom, dad and Bayley approve of him and consent to this marriage. So that says a lot 🤷‍♀️
Exactly what I thought!! They can’t say they didn’t know about his past because they’re deleting comments about it. Brooklyn even said, “I know who I’m marrying”…..
“I don’t HAVE to post online” oh, let me thank Brooklyn for gracing us with her presence. I feel so privileged lmao. Every time she’s online she looks miserable, like Bailey forced her to smile for the camera
“Dakota doesn’t like being online” but she just make fun of him for not knowing how tampons work or other random feminine products.
She’s such a hypocrite. Girl it was a LONG DISTANCE 10 months relationship. The proof is online (YouTube and Instagram). How did she NOT assume people would make comments about it being fast? I would’ve been more supportive if it were Brooks because they seemed genuinely in love. Their body language showed that.

Reactions: 9
Exactly what I thought!! They can’t say they didn’t know about his past because they’re deleting comments about it. Brooklyn even said, “I know who I’m marrying”…..
“I don’t HAVE to post online” oh, let me thank Brooklyn for gracing us with her presence. I feel so privileged lmao. Every time she’s online she looks miserable, like Bailey forced her to smile for the camera
“Dakota doesn’t like being online” but she just make fun of him for not knowing how tampons work or other random feminine products.
She’s such a hypocrite. Girl it was a LONG DISTANCE 10 months relationship. The proof is online (YouTube and Instagram). How did she NOT assume people would make comments about it being fast? I would’ve been more supportive if it were Brooks because they seemed genuinely in love. Their body language showed that.
“Dakota doesn’t like being online”

Makes him watch her going on dates with other guys including her ex she picked over him.

Make it make sense please.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.