Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did I feel like Bailey’s sob story about narrowly missing the engagement scream pay attention to me! Like girly you had your time last year!

Reactions: 15
She just said, I LET Dakota pick out the ring but i did send him some ideas.

Im sorry?First dont you want to be suprised with what kind of ring you get and when you get it?
Oh just saw its an ad

Reactions: 13
Why did I feel like Bailey’s sob story about narrowly missing the engagement scream pay attention to me! Like girly you had your time last year!
bailey is such a pick-me girl. like, first being pissed about someone literally DYING and being SOOOO upset that you missed your connecting flight because someone literally DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE LIKE JESUS H CHRIST HIMSELF is so condescending and rude. someone literally lost their life (and got it back but still) - how would the person's family feel if they saw that? she didn't "girlboss" her way to a new flight...she KAREN'D her way to a new flight! like duck off bailey

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On another unrelated note: Where are Bailey and Asa's dogs? I swear they haven't been in any photos/ insta stories for months... Since maybe Christmas? And they holiday so often as well. I wonder if they've been given away. You shouldn't have dogs unless you can commit to spending the majority of your time with them. Poor things :(

Reactions: 10
bailey is such a pick-me girl. like, first being pissed about someone literally DYING and being SOOOO upset that you missed your connecting flight because someone literally DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE LIKE JESUS H CHRIST HIMSELF is so condescending and rude. someone literally lost their life (and got it back but still) - how would the person's family feel if they saw that? she didn't "girlboss" her way to a new flight...she KAREN'D her way to a new flight! like duck off bailey
I feel like an average person saying they have a family event wouldn’t get bumped up on the standby list. I hate saying it but I guess being pretty and crying works. Would’ve wanted to see her reaction if she didn’t get to go

Reactions: 10
I feel like an average person saying they have a family event wouldn’t get bumped up on the standby list. I hate saying it but I guess being pretty and crying works. Would’ve wanted to see her reaction if she didn’t get to go
I have a feeling that she said to the workers that she’s famous and would try to get them fired if they didn’t help her.

Reactions: 6
I get that she was there for the content, but I genuinely don't see why she HAD to go. her presence was so unnecessary, and it wouldn't have been the end of the world if she got there the next day. it's about brooklyn - NOT you, bailey. I swear this girl makes everyhting about herself.

Reactions: 14
I get why she was so upset to be fair - my best friend of 12 years was there when I got engaged (& helped my partner plan the proposal) and I would be absolutely devastated if flights/ etc got in the way of me getting to her proposal on time... But it all comes down to what you value. If Brooklyn was adamant about Bailey being there for the proposal, surely Dakota would have held off until Bailey was there? I know my partner wouldn't have dreamed of proposing to me without my best friend there - they know me well enough.

With Bailey and Asa the whole family was there to witness - albeit from inside a house a distance away. Did Brooklyn not care about her family being there for her proposal? And did she really care that Bailey would/ wouldn't be there? The whole thing just seems so stupid to me. If she was that fussed about Bailey being there, Dakota surely would've waited...

Reactions: 7
She just said, I LET Dakota pick out the ring but i did send him some ideas.

Im sorry?First dont you want to be suprised with what kind of ring you get and when you get it?
Oh just saw its an ad
To be fair when I got engaged me and my husband went and chose the ring together because I don’t wear much jewellery and wanted to make sure it was something I liked 😂 I don’t think it’s that unusual now to choose something together. But yeah definitely weird it being sponsored…

I get why she was so upset to be fair - my best friend of 12 years was there when I got engaged (& helped my partner plan the proposal) and I would be absolutely devastated if flights/ etc got in the way of me getting to her proposal on time... But it all comes down to what you value. If Brooklyn was adamant about Bailey being there for the proposal, surely Dakota would have held off until Bailey was there? I know my partner wouldn't have dreamed of proposing to me without my best friend there - they know me well enough.
I feel kind of confused logistically at what point brooklyn realised Bailey was there? Like she must have known straight away it was the proposal, it seems like a weird way of giving it away… Unless that’s just the style of these kinds of proposals with the big set up, maybe it’s not supposed to be a surprise in the moment (I’m in the uk so maybe things are different haha)

Reactions: 4
And there’s the ad for the ring…. I’m confused. I’ve never been sponsored before but doesn’t the brand have to reach out to her for approval and compensation? Like don’t they need her to agree to the partnership and how many posts/stories she’ll share? SHE is paid by the brand to promote her own ring. It just seems tacky. I’ve never seen anyone else do that (besides Bailey). Anything for money I guess lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It is a lovely ring. But I’ll feel embarrassed that something so personal and special had to be involved in an ad. Feels tacky and makes it seem like my fiancé cannot afford it.

Reactions: 22
I’m sure the first James Allen sponsorship included Bailey and Brooklyn’s rings lol all of this is planned and it’s actually kinda sad…they’re living for the internet

I think if it was up to Shaun, the family would be very, strictly Mormon. But we all know Mindy runs that household. And she’s clearly tired of living the vanilla lifestyle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i think a marquise cut would've looked much nicer and the halo / side stones / setting made symmetrical. the fact they both have pear cut diamonds screams competition

Reactions: 4
I’m sure the first James Allen sponsorship included Bailey and Brooklyn’s rings lol all of this is planned and it’s actually kinda sad…they’re living for the internet

I think if it was up to Shaun, the family would be very, strictly Mormon. But we all know Mindy runs that household. And she’s clearly tired of living the vanilla lifestyle 😂😂😂
Shaun reminds me of Mr Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. Has a load of daughters to marry off, takes a back seat in arranging it all, Mindy is Mrs Bennett who wants them all married off as young as possible, and when one of them marries a rogue, they turn a blind eye because her being married is most important to them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would genuinely be happy for Brooklyn no matter who she was dating/engaged to, as long as she was honest! She is obviously trying to hide Dakota being an active trump supporter and not supporting the BLM movement. If that's who she thinks should be her husband and a brother to her black siblings, fine. But own it! Don't pretend it isn't happening 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.