Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she saw a tik tok video of someone cleaning their toilet and mixing different chemicals and she thought it was so cool that she wants to do it...she’s as thick as tit!

Reactions: 3
She does ‘hauls’ three or four times a week at the moment, her overconsumption appalls me

Reactions: 6
Why does she think she is some sort of fashion/ fitness/cooking guru...

It's ironic she's giving advice on how to get a job on BBC news when she doesn't have a viable job herself, and quit her actual job as it was too stressful?? Getting free stuff and posting on Instagram is not a job!

Reactions: 8
Oh her current story....“Who knew a dishwasher needed salt and rinse aid!” Kill me now! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It's ironic she's giving advice on how to get a job on BBC news when she doesn't have a viable job herself, and quit her actual job as it was too stressful?? Getting free stuff and posting on Instagram is not a job!
Completely agree. Is her starter checklist simply 1. Have rich parents 2. Throw away your morals 3. Exploit your fanbase?

Oh her current story....“Who knew a dishwasher needed salt and rinse aid!” Kill me now! 🤦‍♀️
Hahaha this was honestly so jarring: "School didnt teach us how to use a dishwasher":oops:. Something needs to be done about her. We can't keep just letting her get away with what she's doing and how much she's profiting off our people/at the expense of the environment. Any ideas anyone?

Last edited:
Ad, ad, ad fabletics, ad, oh someone I know died, fabletics, ad, fabletics, Sarah Everard, ad, ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh duck off queen of the swipe ups Bronte. An ad for Tesco Easter eggs?
Count how many times she says ‘actually’. It makes me want to cancel my Tesco deliveries knowing they are paying a twit like her to advertise for them.

Also- she doesn’t shop at tesco- everytime she posts her going to the supermarket it was Asda. Prick

Today’s stories. Wow.
Gifted. Gifted. Gifted. Ad. Ad. Ad. Gals who graduate.

bleeping get a job.

Reactions: 4
Do we think Bronte and her boyf have broken up? He's not featured on her stories in a while and no mention of him either

Reactions: 1
Do we think Bronte and her boyf have broken up? He's not featured on her stories in a while and no mention of him either
Yep- especially as she’s asking for best breakup advice too!!
Maybe he got sick of her loving herself more than him!

Yep- especially as she’s asking for best breakup advice too!!
Maybe he got sick of her loving herself more than him!
She said on one of her stories a few weeks ago that they weren’t together 🙄🙄she had to go off grid for a while but still managed to post her #ads as she’d already been paid committed to doing them.

She said on one of her stories a few weeks ago that they weren’t together 🙄🙄she had to go off grid for a while but still managed to post her #ads as she’d already been paid committed to doing them.
Ooer I wonder what happened there! I thought the primary school teacher /influencer dynamic was questionable

Omfg if you’ve got 13minutes and 11s of your life that you never want to get back then watch her break up advice YouTube video....and remember gals if you need advice just dm her at “bronte king double g”- yep she actually says that 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what her parents do? Her family home seems incredible. Although it just shows how out of touch she is and not at all relatable to the majority of the ‘gals who graduate’ girls!!!

Is anyone surprised she had coronavirus? She’s been out every single day and night.
God knows how many people she’s passed it on to.
E6408597-B1BD-4961-BC2D-BF88C41DEEBA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9