Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow her but a reel of hers is currently on my IG discover page or whatever it’s called. I just feel it’s so super tone death?! About ‘wondering when next girls night will be’ and she’s got a crying filter on. Gobsmacked...maybe I’m just old but get some perspective?!
Well she’s just moved in by herself so get ready for the lonely life. And she has so many bubble she could probably just have a night out now and claim they were her bubble as she clearly doesn’t understand the concept of a bubble

Reactions: 4
I just took a look at her feed (came over from a Chessies). New to Bronte. Has she just become an instagrammer off Chessies coat tails?

I just took a look at her feed (came over from a Chessies). New to Bronte. Has she just become an instagrammer off Chessies coat tails?
Pretty much, yea. She got a job after uni gave it up as she was too stressed with it all. And here we are... #InstagramLife

Pretty much, yea. She got a job after uni gave it up as she was too stressed with it all. And here we are... #InstagramLife
Ha. So she couldn’t hack a real life job but now has started an initiative for gals who graduate to (presumably) take the next step and .... find a real life job? Whatttt?!

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable! How has she managed to bubble with family, boyfriend and now friend all within the space of a couple of weeks hahaha
Has she deleted the story/picture??
Btw if you have 16 mins of your life to waste then check out her new vlog...featuring her boyfriend who’s a teacher that is quite happy swearing on camera and also probably not a good idea showing his jumper with the name of the school where I presume he works?? Well I suppose at least one of them has a proper job!

Reactions: 2
Did you know she’s got a boyfriend ?? I don’t think I’ve ever heard her mention it???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amazon swipe up for her mugs that get her commission... but not listed as #Aff.
Please screengrab and report her to the ASA!!!

Reactions: 3
How do you report ?
If you go to the ASA website you can report breaches on there.
Google “ASA report an influencer” and it’s the top link.
Scroll down and click ‘continue’. X

Also- all these free parcels arriving for her... has she just sent her new address to everyone immediately? She’s been there for like 2 weeks FFS!

Reactions: 1
If you go to the ASA website you can report breaches on there.
Google “ASA report an influencer” and it’s the top link.
Scroll down and click ‘continue’. X

Also- all these free parcels arriving for her... has she just sent her new address to everyone immediately? She’s been there for like 2 weeks FFS!
Great...I’m on it!!

Essentially, one of the girls who is a member of the page made a Google Doc collating everyone's small business. She did this for free and out of her own kindness. This post was removed by the admin team, who then made an announcement that they were making an instagram where, for the low low fee of £10, you could have a post made advertising your own business. Unsurprisingly, a number of members of the group were not thrilled by the concept of lining Bronte's pockets when the directory made by the group member was much more thought out, organised and free. And then, Bronte cried.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Essentially, one of the girls who is a member of the page made a Google Doc collating everyone's small business. She did this for free and out of her own kindness. This post was removed by the admin team, who then made an announcement that they were making an instagram where, for the low low fee of £10, you could have a post made advertising your own business. Unsurprisingly, a number of members of the group were not thrilled by the concept of lining Bronte's pockets when the directory made by the group member was much more thought out, organised and free. And then, Bronte cried.
Bronte needs to grow up. I’m sure at times she does get “trolled” but there’s a difference between someone trolling and having an opinion. If she can’t handle criticism then perhaps a social media influencer/blogger isn’t the job for her!

I completely agree! For what its worth, some of the comments on that post were a bit sassy but none were really rude IMO. If she is so affected, she should pass the moderation to someone else OR delete the page entirely. But then it's a massive cash cow for her.