Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have definitely videoed the ‘cook along’ with the parents and sister to show to everyone that they aren’t meeting! Well on this occasion you aren’t but every other time you did!

Reactions: 5
Can we reignite this thread by talking about how tone deaf it is that she has decided to do a 10000 calorie challenge several days after talking about food shortages and reposting pics of the government kids meals
Re-bloody-tweet mate - Tattle gang unite! We need to be calling people like this out because either a) theyre too vapid to realise their own hypocrisy or b) they dont care as theyre currently suffering no consequences for it.
Either way - can we call this out this beaky shark for being the walking embodiment of white, upper-middle class privilege.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this. I messaged her and suggested that maybe she should think about donating some of the gifted meals/clothes/anything else that she gets practically everyday to those less fortunate. Her and that annoying (#firstwomanintheworldtohaveababyandsuffermorningsickness) sister are completely blind to what’s going on in the real world. I really hope lockdown is an eye opener for people and they realise that these so called influencers are just money grabbing twats
Sadly I doubt it will be an eye opener, at any sign of criticism she cries and tells people to 'be kind'. Lol.

Reactions: 1
Sadly I doubt it will be an eye opener, at any sign of criticism she cries and tells people to 'be kind'. Lol.
She’s just a spoilt, selfish little girl. Throwing her toys out of the pram when things don’t go her way!

Do you know what is really sad. I’ve been wanting to buy from The Dazzler Co for a few weeks. Saw they sent to a home Reno account I really like. But now they’ve gifted to Bronteeee arghhh.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
anyone seen her most recent vacuum ad? hahahaha honestly killed me
You just like literally turn it on and like press that button and like oh wow the light comes on...my god she really isn’t a good advertisement for a brand!! I really wanted to type in her Q&A-“why don’t you give some of the gifted food and freebies to those less fortunate than you?”

• Haha
Her brother’s oh so talented “ring making” looks like something a toddler brought home from nursery!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she just post a Captain Tom tribute followed by a photo of her in her underwear?!? 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Did she just post a Captain Tom tribute followed by a photo of her in her underwear?!? 🤦‍♀️
I literally just came on here to say the same. I sent her a message (so will probably get blocked now) about how crass that was. She is as thick as bleeping tit!

Reactions: 6