Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'd love to know...

Is Bronte 'famous' in her own right, or did she just get started as as 'influencer' off the back of Chessie's success? Does this really make enough money for one person to live on their own in a nice flat in central London?? This Gals who graduate can't bring in the dosh, surely...

&the post about how she had to give up her job as she got numbness in her left arm and just found working 9-5 too stressful? Nearly threw my phone across the room in annoyance!!

Reactions: 10
So I'd love to know...

Is Bronte 'famous' in her own right, or did she just get started as as 'influencer' off the back of Chessie's success? Does this really make enough money for one person to live on their own in a nice flat in central London?? This Gals who graduate can't bring in the dosh, surely...

&the post about how she had to give up her job as she got numbness in her left arm and just found working 9-5 too stressful? Nearly threw my phone across the room in annoyance!!
I have to admit, I used to LOVE Chessie. And Bronte only had a couple of thousand followers when she started appearing more and more on Chessie’s page. It’s like they had a plan to get her Instagram famous too.
She then started to pick up followers and the odd #ad and #gift.

I don’t even know what she did to give her such a big following, but then created this ‘Gals who graduate’ tit and got bigger.

I just find her so patronising. She makes out she’s all for empowering girls, but I absolutely see through that act; she’d stab you in the back in a SECOND!!!

Reactions: 7
Gals who graduate is so immature - I cannot believe that 21/22 year olds who are about to embark in the world of professional life/business would follow this and take it seriously

Reactions: 8
Gals who graduate is so immature - I cannot believe that 21/22 year olds who are about to embark in the world of professional life/business would follow this and take it seriously
Completely agree. I think it would send you backwards in your career not forwards. Bronte is such an immature little girl trying to ride on the coat tails of her sister. I’m hoping 2021 sees the end of all these idiots..

Reactions: 3
1609338104937.png

A very pink website with random words on the page about how hard it was to graduate and enter the real world - ie - She was worried she might actually have to do some work ...

I thought her summer last year was dominated by a big long trip to Bali rather than 'loneliness and uncertainty about career path'

You can also buy a pink sweater with the logo for £25

1609338193013.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
View attachment 364569

A very pink website with random words on the page about how hard it was to graduate and enter the real world - ie - She was worried she might actually have to do some work ...

I thought her summer last year was dominated by a big long trip to Bali rather than 'loneliness and uncertainty about career path'

You can also buy a pink sweater with the logo for £25

View attachment 364571
Oh dear Lord. I’m actually lost for words.

Reactions: 3
I think the sentiment behind “gals who graduate” is not so bad, but DEAR GOD WHY does it have to be all pink and “gals” 🤢 How infantile!

Reactions: 4
I think the sentiment behind “gals who graduate” is not so bad, but DEAR GOD WHY does it have to be all pink and “gals” 🤢 How infantile!
Do people not know what to do after they graduate, without it being covered in pink glitter?? I graduated during the pandemic. I applied for jobs every single day for eight solid months before I got a job. No mummy and daddy for support. I did all of this without Brontë King.

I don’t follow her but a reel of hers is currently on my IG discover page or whatever it’s called. I just feel it’s so super tone death?! About ‘wondering when next girls night will be’ and she’s got a crying filter on. Gobsmacked...maybe I’m just old but get some perspective?!

I don’t follow her but a reel of hers is currently on my IG discover page or whatever it’s called. I just feel it’s so super tone death?! About ‘wondering when next girls night will be’ and she’s got a crying filter on. Gobsmacked...maybe I’m just old but get some perspective?!
She’s so out of touch with the real world! I’ve just watched her on YouTube...my god I’d rather stick needles in my eyes than watch her again!

Reactions: 1
She’s got a comment on her YouTube about not following any covid rules., bet she’ll delete it

Reactions: 2
“The two girls I lived with were working in the City, and I was obviously out and about doing my thing, like going to meetings, going to events, like seeing friends, family”

Lol- how does she pay for this lifestyle without mum and dad?

“The two girls I lived with were working in the City, and I was obviously out and about doing my thing, like going to meetings, going to events, like seeing friends, family”

Have you seen how many ADs the girl does? That is prob how! She'll flog anything.

Reactions: 1

The two people with real jobs were probably fed up with all her 'business meetings' that are meeting friends in eat by Chloe or whatever it's called

Her mum ‘taught’ her to make garlic butter because she didn’t know how? What the actual duck? How do you not know how to make GARLIC BUTTER!?

Reactions: 5