Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raindropsroses

Essentially, one of the girls who is a member of the page made a Google Doc collating everyone's small business. She did this for free and out of her own kindness. This post was removed by the admin team, who then made an announcement that they were making an instagram where, for the low low fee of £10, you could have a post made advertising your own business. Unsurprisingly, a number of members of the group were not thrilled by the concept of lining Bronte's pockets when the directory made by the group member was much more thought out, organised and free. And then, Bronte cried.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I went to school with her, it’s not a suprise she quit her job because it was too ‘stressfull’, she was horrible in school a right bully bitch, stuck her nose up at everyone, she’s spoilt and always has been, parents are fuck off rich too, more money then sense as they say !

Reactions: 14

lineofduty92

Bronte is at a festi. A festi. She’s telling everyone she’s at a festi. She’s wearing clothes at a festi. Eating food at a festi.

We get it Bronte, you can’t spell the word festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bigegg

Can we reignite this thread by talking about how tone deaf it is that she has decided to do a 10000 calorie challenge several days after talking about food shortages and reposting pics of the government kids meals

Reactions: 11

starper

So let’s get this completely clear, Brontë has charged a load of vulnerable women an excessive amount of money to go on a trip “with her” and is basically using it to pay for her to repeatedly go on holiday.

Reactions: 11

Rjs92

She is selling the dining table that doesn’t fit in her new dining room for £500, she bought it second hand from grace beverley (another influencer) for £200! How cheeky and money grabbing can you get - shes trying to profit £300 on a secondhand table wtf, also shes linked where she bought it from where you can see she paid £200 or less!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

chilli87

I’m still outraged she flew from London to Cornwall for Boardmasters instead of getting the train. I get she might not wanna waste time sitting on the train for hours, but this girl already is flying abroad every other week and loves her fast fashion, honestly her carbon footprint must be triple of that of an average person.

Baxter75

So I'd love to know...

Is Bronte 'famous' in her own right, or did she just get started as as 'influencer' off the back of Chessie's success? Does this really make enough money for one person to live on their own in a nice flat in central London?? This Gals who graduate can't bring in the dosh, surely...

&the post about how she had to give up her job as she got numbness in her left arm and just found working 9-5 too stressful? Nearly threw my phone across the room in annoyance!!

BiddileyBwarf

Lol @ the fact she always says she works hard and has achieved everything on her own despite the fact she clearly does nothing all day but make shit smoothies, has a rich mummy & daddy paying for all her shit and leaches off her fake sister (who thinks smiling all the time is a personality trait).

Also amusing how she posts preachy 'stop using single-use plastics' stories and immediately follows them with her third 'primark haul' of the week - fuck this girl and her lenny from shark tale lookin' ass

• Haha

Smurf72

Chatty Member
It’s that easy to get your lunch for free hey

View attachment 746830View attachment 746831
I can’t watch this bell end’s stories anymore. Something is seriously wrong in the world when these so called influencers get food, etc for nothing when there are so many people struggling to make ends meet. She’s just a spoilt brat with absolutely no idea what goes on in the real world. Shame on the parents for bringing up self indulgent twats like her and the other bell end sister.

Reactions: 9

4l1xxo

Someone on here once said she looks like Lenny from Shark Tale and I honestly can’t stop seeing it

• Haha

missucre

Crying at Brontë ‘reminding’ people that there is so much to do and see in London and to explore ‘new parts’ - babe, just say you’ve never left Clapham and Battersea it’s ok!!

• Haha

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Is anyone surprised she had coronavirus? She’s been out every single day and night.
God knows how many people she’s passed it on to.
E6408597-B1BD-4961-BC2D-BF88C41DEEBA.png

• Haha

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
I watched a little bit of the baby shower YouTube video. I stopped when she said ‘everything was very kindly gifted to us’.
She didn’t tag gift/ad at all when she posted all the photos.
Breaking the rules.

I mean- COME THE FUCK ON- you’re hosting a baby shower at your parents million pound mansion in Kent, and you can’t pay for services provided to you!?
What utter disgrace.

milkywaymelon

Does she have a 'gals who' page for everything? There's gals who travel, gals who rent, gals who chill playlist. Is it just me or is this overkill?

Reactions: 8