Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she gets so many gifted products. She’s just shown some straighteners- hasn’t even used them and all she says is I love them. She can’t even be bothered to do a proper review. She’s awful. Why do companies send her these things?? Does she beg for them because I’m sure I could do a better job!!

Reactions: 5
616D500E-9D6F-48F2-B60E-AD034F787E09.png

Was watching her say it or shot it video to see if she’d actually answer anything (she doesnt its like 13 mins if her dodging questions one being ‘who did you go to ibiza with’ to which she said 3 friends and then was like wellll ermm yea just 3 of my friends. Anyway i paused it for a second and this is what it paused on 😂 made me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who did she go to Ibiza with? And why did she go back a week later? Does anyone know
she just says 3 friends in the video but it seems like one of the friends may be the guy shes dating or thats the way it comes across

Reactions: 1
GIFTED free zizzi vouchers. 5 seconds later, forgets to tag them as gifted when she goes there for dinner. Shocker

Reactions: 4
Promoting her friends phone case business, i get 100% promote your friends business. But promoting a £49 phone case when your following is students does not make sense 😂 who in their right mind is going to drop 50 quid on a phone case 🤔 thats like 6 hours worth of work if you’re fresh out of uni on a minimum wage job

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Promoting her friends phone case business, i get 100% promote your friends business. But promoting a £49 phone case when your following is students does not make sense 😂 who in their right mind is going to drop 50 quid on a phone case 🤔 thats like 6 hours worth of work if you’re fresh out of uni on a minimum wage job
🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ her and cheesy chess are so out of touch with reality. They are so used to just spending mum and dads money on whatever they want and never having to work. They forget that 98% of their followers don't want to spend money on pointless tit.

Reactions: 1
It’s that easy to get your lunch for free hey

View attachment 746830View attachment 746831
I can’t watch this bell end’s stories anymore. Something is seriously wrong in the world when these so called influencers get food, etc for nothing when there are so many people struggling to make ends meet. She’s just a spoilt brat with absolutely no idea what goes on in the real world. Shame on the parents for bringing up self indulgent twats like her and the other bell end sister.

Reactions: 9
I can’t watch this bell end’s stories anymore. Something is seriously wrong in the world when these so called influencers get food, etc for nothing when there are so many people struggling to make ends meet. She’s just a spoilt brat with absolutely no idea what goes on in the real world. Shame on the parents for bringing up self indulgent twats like her and the other bell end sister.
There are so many influencers at the moment getting free meals from Zizzi! some of them go and get free dinner with their whole family/big group of friends more than once a week! It doesn't make me want to go to Zizzis, it makes me pissed off at them 😂😭

Reactions: 6
In her recent video she turns her nose up at her friends wearing clothes from shein because of “fast fashion” but her outfit was from PLT or Missguided 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, out of all influenzas- she annoys me the most. Like she is literally the laziest, half a job girl on Instagram ever. They’re all lazy but f*** me, Bronte literally gets tit handed on a plate for the bare minimum. She genuinely is a free loader it’s annoying af.

Reactions: 3
How about YOU show her some love and pay rather than accept freebies all the bleeping time!!!!
57831858-0242-4355-920C-592EB47FBE60.png

Reactions: 5
Literally just came on here to say I cannot believe she is 22, I follow chessie and find her (mainly her relationship) a bit annoying but generally fairly likeable. But I just saw the photo she posted of bronte and geneuibely can’t believe she is younger than me, her skin is so sun damaged!

My god she makes my head hurt when she talks…she’s like a spoilt little brat. Who are these idiots that pay for her lifestyle through “gals 🙄 who graduate” ??? She’d be the last person I’d be looking to for inspiration/help.

The most annoying thing is her actual job on graduation she quit as working full time was soooo stressful and she got nerve tingles in her arm 🙄 so had to give it up 🙄 to be a freeloader basically

Reactions: 7
Is he someone famous or does she think she’s that important he might get papped as a result?!

Reactions: 4