Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not surprised she has Covid and I wonder who she’s passed it on to! She was in the hotel with all her pals on Friday I think, she must have had it then??

Anyone know what her parents do? Her family home seems incredible. Although it just shows how out of touch she is and not at all relatable to the majority of the ‘gals who graduate’ girls!!!
I can’t remember exactly (and can’t remember his name to Google!) but her dad has or had some kind of marketing/advertising company. Their mum is a yoga teacher.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So poorly all she’s able to do is wash her hair each day.

Except yesterday where she filmed and uploaded an advert for Starbucks. And today where she thought we needed to know how to cook a vegetable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Forgive me if you think I’m wrong guys but does anyone else find it fishy that Bronte didn’t admit to catching COVID for a few days? I feel like she did that to not quarantine as long as she should have. It’s hardly like it’s the most embarrassing thing anymore?

I don’t know, I just feel like her life revolves around going out so she wouldn’t want to be locked in for the full time haha!

Reactions: 4
I thought exactly the same. One day she was posting she was out and the next BAM, isolation and super poorly.
Also- she’d seen family, as per her and chessie’s posts, but none of them isolated- which they should have done if she had done track and trace properly. Interesting!!!

Now she’s ‘free’ and is straight out for breakfast. She hasn’t learned any lesson at all- has she?

Reactions: 5
I thought exactly the same. One day she was posting she was out and the next BAM, isolation and super poorly.
Also- she’d seen family, as per her and chessie’s posts, but none of them isolated- which they should have done if she had done track and trace properly. Interesting!!!

Now she’s ‘free’ and is straight out for breakfast. She hasn’t learned any lesson at all- has she?
She’s a f***ing idiot. That is all 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s a f***ing idiot. That is all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow I’ve just watched her stories. Straight out for breakfast and out for dinner. She really hasn’t learnt anything. I repeat she’s a f***ing idiot!

Reactions: 6
I watched a little bit of the baby shower YouTube video. I stopped when she said ‘everything was very kindly gifted to us’.
She didn’t tag gift/ad at all when she posted all the photos.
Breaking the rules.

I mean- COME THE duck ON- you’re hosting a baby shower at your parents million pound mansion in Kent, and you can’t pay for services provided to you!?
What utter disgrace.

Reactions: 9
I watched a little bit of the baby shower YouTube video. I stopped when she said ‘everything was very kindly gifted to us’.
Breaking the rules.

I mean- COME THE duck ON- you’re hosting a baby shower at your parents million pound mansion in Kent, and you can’t pay for services provided to you!?
What utter disgrace.
I’ve just watched 10 mins of it. The way she talks just grinds on me and yes utter disgrace not paying for anything

Breaking the rules.

What utter disgrace.
But these are the ‘kings’ why wouldn’t they expect everything to be gifted 😂 really don’t live in the real world. Don’t they realise how they alienate whilst documenting their lavish shananigans, especially in this current climate when people are/have been struggling. Or don’t they care? Methinks they need to learn a bit of humility, put their hands in their pockets and spend some of their not so hard earned cash.
Disgraceful behaviour 😡

How is she only 23?! In some pics she almost looks like she could be Chessie's mum!

214085340_985546235319373_3854489519387806479_n.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she did stories at the weekend complaining that the football was on 8pm on a Sunday as though she has to get up for work on a Monday, and then she’s flown to Ibiza today anyway. She’s not relatable at all

• Haha
HAHAHAHA- Ibiza has gone back on the Amber list- and look where Bronte iszzzz!
Isolation when she gets home!

Ahh, damn- she was o my staying for three nights. What was the point of that?

Last edited:
Long time no see? Didn’t she see it just last week- or am I being dumb?

So relatable right? Who else can just duck off twice to Ibiza for a quick getaway.

99FC3639-9DFB-4E77-92FA-9BF57F014CB1.png

I thought it had left the green list. Does that mean she’s going to have to quarantine when she gets back? The London economy will tank without her out every night.

On holiday again, but from what? You do NOTHING but shop and take pictures while hanging off your sisters skanky coat tails.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to school with her, it’s not a suprise she quit her job because it was too ‘stressfull’, she was horrible in school a right bully witch, stuck her nose up at everyone, she’s spoilt and always has been, parents are duck off rich too, more money then sense as they say !

Reactions: 14
I went to school with her, it’s not a suprise she quit her job because it was too ‘stressfull’, she was horrible in school a right bully witch, stuck her nose up at everyone, she’s spoilt and always has been, parents are duck off rich too, more money then sense as they say !
The worse part of this is that none of this surprises me at all. I can inagine both her and Chess being absolutely horrible. That whole family has lots of money and absolutely no sense at all.